• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Porygon Fanclub~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    C_F_G: Mwar, that was me and I still do X_X at least it's not as bad XP

Brookes: Ooooh, mwar, emulated increasing of the Dragons' numbers becomes real is it? YAY!!!!

Mario: Mwar, just look on EBay, ya can find anything there XD what's left of my brain is on there XD

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Brookes: Mwar, that doom and peas thing is so evil, like everything made by that supreme evil known only as *gets shot by a random pea of doom gun and gets sent to the land of peas* AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Mario: Mwar, I dunno, I haven't found it yet--AAAAHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!!!
    Sorry, mwar, the batteries exploded all over me XD

Brookes: Mwar, close enough XD

Years
    Random fact: Dang, tch, I missed ya tha day before yesterday on MSN by a few seconds an' woke up at 4am this morning, tch, but I was in bed with my CD player listenin' ta FF music while you were on, tch, so I missed ya both times. Dang. XD

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    C_F_G: Mwar, I know, I saw ya return as I was shutting down the messengers. The only reason I was even up that late was so I could talk to Didi, but mom'll only let me stay up so late even for her ^^;;

Brookes: Meh, mwar, if so then eh, no big loss if I never knew him/her/it. If not then er... yeah, randomness will ensue XD

Years
    Lol, tch, figured that much... I'm startin' not ta understand how ppl can live on dialup. O_O;;; ...well still, tch, I guess that it's better now that yar parents let ya stay on, rather than being away from her too... tch, an' with havin' said that I think I know how ya can survive on dialup now too. *does the genius dance* o.o;

Meh, tch, I sleep ALOT when I come bac from school... tch, I think I might be able ta come online at 4am more an' more often. Oo;

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    C_F_G: Mwar, yeah, whatever you just said I agree 666%...XD
    OOH, a dot! *stares at the dot*

Brookes: Naw, mwar, this one'll do fine but I'm too lazy XD *bricks self in nuts*

C_F_G: Mwar XD I have er... these 1-watt speakers, I'll er... shove them into my skull and deafen myself XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back