• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    1. Problems with other members should be directed to the attention of the staff, not posted here.

2. Maybe then it would have been a smart idea not to delete the messages.

Anyway, you already seem to be discussing this with Rukario, hence proving your assumptions wrong, so there is no need to post here about it again.

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Does anyone know anything about SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Because i want to know if there is any other cure other than 'the light box'.
    thanks bye

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    HELP! PLZ!

Okay so i like this girl and i think she likes me, what should i do!? I need suggestions on what to do! HELP PLZ!!!!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay so i like this girl and i think she likes me, what should i do!? I need suggestions on what to do! HELP PLZ!!!!!
    It would be better to have a bit more information. How good is your relationship with this girl and perhaps even more importantly, how much do you like her? If you have a solid friendship with her, then I say you should just go for it and admit your feelings for her. If you don't really know her that well, try befriending her before making your move. That way, even if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll still have her friendship which you should value more than anything if you truly care for her. I know from experience that telling someone about your feelings might not be easy, but afterwards, even if things don't turn out as well as you might have hoped, it'll feel better. Trust me, if she really is important to you you'll hate yourself if you never tell her how you feel. Bottling up your feelings does no one any good. If she feels the same way, then good, if she doesn't, life moves on, but if you know each other well enough, you two should still be friends afterwards, and if such a thing ruins your friendship, she isn't worth the trouble to begin with.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    It would be better to have a bit more information. How good is your relationship with this girl and perhaps even more importantly, how much do you like her? If you have a solid friendship with her, then I say you should just go for it and admit your feelings for her. If you don't really know her that well, try befriending her before making your move. That way, even if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll still have her friendship which you should value more than anything if you truly care for her. I know from experience that telling someone about your feelings might not be easy, but afterwards, even if things don't turn out as well as you might have hoped, it'll feel better. Trust me, if she really is important to you you'll hate yourself if you never tell her how you feel. Bottling up your feelings does no one any good. If she feels the same way, then good, if she doesn't, life moves on, but if you know each other well enough, you two should still be friends afterwards, and if such a thing ruins your friendship, she isn't worth the trouble to begin with.

Not knowing is very annoying. Straight up finding out a good yes or no might put your mind at ease.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    my problem

i want to know why i have to do 15 posts before i can put links up

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    That rule is in place to prevent members from joining on the sole purpose of advertising to other websites and forums. And while we are on the subject of rules, I'd suggest you go and read them, spamming to get your fifteen posts is not allowed.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ok im making a final report for P.E. and my theme is basketball. i want three topics and i cant pick which one. for the second part of this i have to do an oral presentation so the 2 im stuck with are

in game terms (assist, bank shot, etc.)
    or defense

please help i need to get this done today becuase this is do thursday.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    um... I'm ashamed to be admitting this... -.-

so we're in Life Science this year, and now we are studying animals... that's all fine and dandy is it not?
    Well, that's not QUITE the issue... it's... *cringes* HOW we study them...
    *shudder* oh how we had to look at... dead animals... in this liquid... in a jar... *faints*

Somebody mentioned that next week we'll be................ dissecting stuff.

truly sickening how they make us do that... *shudder*

I for one will not take part in this.
    But how can I get out of it...?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    um... I'm ashamed to be admitting this... -.-

so we're in Life Science this year, and now we are studying animals... that's all fine and dandy is it not?
    Well, that's not QUITE the issue... it's... *cringes* HOW we study them...
    *shudder* oh how we had to look at... dead animals... in this liquid... in a jar... *faints*

Somebody mentioned that next week we'll be................ dissecting stuff.

truly sickening how they make us do that... *shudder*

I for one will not take part in this.
    But how can I get out of it...?

It's rather understandable that dissecting Labs make some people queazy and uncomfortable. That being said I took AP Biology my senior year and encountered a situation similar to yours. While I'm not usually uncomfortable with dissecting labs the last one we did was of the feline nature, and I have three cats at home. here's what I did to get out if it.

Go to the teacher and explain that deissecting animals makes you uncomfortable and that you would really rather not do it. If your teacher is at all reasonable then they will be more than happy to try an accomadate you with some thing that will teach you pretty much the same stuff, but with out having to actually do the lab.
    Now I will tell you that throughout the course you may have to at least watch someone dissect something. (and just so you know stuff like earthworms and frog aren't that bad and every specimen that gets sent to schools dies of natural causes so there's nothing inhumane about them.)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Girls!! Help me!!!

Hahahaha... as you can see how desperate i am... i need some help... since there are a lot of girls in this forum, i kinda need some advice/opinion from you guys... i mean girls... ok sooo... i have this friend... and she is a girl... shes havin her birthday soon and i wonder what does a 14 year old girl like or interested in???? i could ask my mum or my sis but trust me... you really dont want me to do that... LoL :embarrass

Zet

Years
    jewelry is always good but it's more less what does she like, so if you know what she likes/or wants, get her that unless it's beyond your price range

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    caring for a dog?

:( doe's anyone know anything a bout taking care of a dog when it refuses to play with you? my collie isn't playing with anyone it just wants to be alone. she seems a bit sassy too can you help me? if you know any tips or ideas please post them here

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    :( doe's anyone know anything a bout taking care of a dog when it refuses to play with you? my collie isn't playing with anyone it just wants to be alone. she seems a bit sassy too can you help me? if you know any tips or ideas please post them here

Don't think of me as sexist... but it can be about gender, I was reading about someone who's MALE dog will only play with HIM (The farther of the house (Human)) but won't play with the Mother of the house (Human) so sometimes it can be gender, as if it is a boy, it may want to play rough, but doesn't want to hurt anyone. So you might just need to find out what it likes to play, and do that.

Also, if it is new to your house, it might be scared to play, but it will get used to you eventually.

If you got it from a shelter (Where disowned pets live) it might have been abused, in that case you should teach it that you are friendly, give it fuss whenever you can.

If I think of anything, or hear/read about anything, I will update until you say that your dog is playing with you xD

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Love advice?

:(hi everyone I'm not doing so well with this whole liking process if you have any love advice please post them here.

Reasons why
    * this guy likes me and I do too
    * the idea of love isn't so sweet after all
    *secret and lies are coming into being
    * a road of bitter salt
    * I'm a huge mess.....,,,unless you help me i'll be happy

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011

I'd completely disregard rhiannas post personally, since that single scenario sounds ridiculous and sounds like it is moar determined on the dog-owner relationship.

But I must, stress a dog is NOT a toy. It is an animal and can think, have emotions and change physically. Sure you might want to play with it, but it's also up to the dog if it wants to or not. You shouldn't try forcing it.
    There are hundreds of reason's why it may not want to participate. It may be exhausted, hungry or ill causing irritability. Or undergoing hormonal (in heat yah?) or growth changes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Banned from pokeplushies

Well,my problem is,the first forums i joined where pokeplushies.I read the rules,but I repeat,they were my first forums and i got overexcited.Forgetting the rules,i begged for my adoptable to be leveled up.I was banned by Firefall.How unfair.I only broke the rules 2 times,you get a ban there for breaking them 3 tines.I even made a blog to get back in www.zeonzom.wordpress.com but i dont thin i ever will.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Well,my problem is,the first forums i joined where pokeplushies.I read the rules,but I repeat,they were my first forums and i got overexcited.Forgetting the rules,i begged for my adoptable to be leveled up.I was banned by Firefall.How unfair.I only broke the rules 2 times,you get a ban there for breaking them 3 tines.I even made a blog to get back in www.zeonzom.wordpress.com but i dont thin i ever will.

This isnt the place to post it.
    Well pc in general isn't. Go post it somewhere where people care.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    This isnt the place to post it.
    Well pc in general isn't. Go post it somewhere where people care.

What are you on about?This is the"roblems thread"if you havent noticed yet.Its the best place i could post it in!!!:P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back