• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    what's important is to move on as well, since he has moved on, his priorities will or may already have changed, which means that you might get hurt if you center on him, take it easy, slowly, and be good friends^^
    That's definitely easier said then done, like I know I should, and I really do try, but I find that its just never been the same without himm, i never felt that way with anyone before. so...

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    That's definitely easier said then done, like I know I should, and I really do try, but I find that its just never been the same without himm, i never felt that way with anyone before. so...
    I know it can be hard, I've lived it before, you could say, time can help quite a bit though, as well as a positive attitude^^

kissing. raindrops

Years
    I know it can be hard, I've lived it before, you could say, time can help quite a bit though, as well as a positive attitude^^
    Yee, I guess so, but as of right now times not doing anything, it's been 5 months and I'm not over him,, but yeaa, I try and think positive sometimes..

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
    Years
    I have a problem, physical, not emotional.
    I have constant back pain, like, stiffness, and also neck pain,
    when Im just about any where.
    Is there any way I can deal with this with out havin to go
    to like, a chiropractor?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have a problem, physical, not emotional.
    I have constant back pain, like, stiffness, and also neck pain,
    when Im just about any where.
    Is there any way I can deal with this with out havin to go
    to like, a chiropractor?

If the pain is too great even with OTC medication, I'd say that seeing a doctor is probably the best option. He/she can let you know exactly what's wrong and what you can do about it.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Possible Solutions to JirachiWASmyhomie's cat problem:

1. There's always Animal Control
    2. Tell your mom/dad. They can probably get it out. (And keep it out, for that matter.)
    3. Buy some fencing. Put up the fence. Then, get the cat out of there, and it should (unless it's Spider Cat) stay out.
    4. Buy some cat allergy medicine. Who knows? Maybe if you overcome your allergy, you can befriend the cat, and keep it?

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
    Years
    Possible Solutions to JirachiWASmyhomie's cat problem:

1. There's always Animal Control
    2. Tell your mom/dad. They can probably get it out. (And keep it out, for that matter.)
    3. Buy some fencing. Put up the fence. Then, get the cat out of there, and it should (unless it's Spider Cat) stay out.
    4. Buy some cat allergy medicine. Who knows? Maybe if you overcome your allergy, you can befriend the cat, and keep it?

Reason 1,2,4.
    1. Its someone elses cat.
    2.Ive told them, no help
    4.Allergy medicine WOULD be nice, just again, its NOT A STRAY

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Yee, I guess so, but as of right now times not doing anything, it's been 5 months and I'm not over him,, but yeaa, I try and think positive sometimes..

So he left you in... March? (no, I didn't count, I just know off the top of my head because... my love died back in March.)

So yeah... I believe ex's can still be friends... and time heals almost all wounds.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    check your nails and exert pressure on it to discover the source of the pain if you're sure it's not your nail

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Okay, seeing as it's a daily-occurring problem, that I'm getting annoyed with it, and that it might seep into a deeper level...

I quit everything I start.

If I want to write a new story, I start and stop. If I want to draw or trace something, I stop 2/30ths of the way in and throw the paper away. I try to play an RPG and I turn the system off before I get through the introduction stage. I feel like learning HTML or CSS, I don't get to a point where I could do anything with it.

So, I'm afraid I'll stop doing homework, my school work, things like that.

So, anyway to get inspired to do things again and ways to prevent my quitting of everything?

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Okay, seeing as it's a daily-occurring problem, that I'm getting annoyed with it, and that it might seep into a deeper level...

I quit everything I start.

If I want to write a new story, I start and stop. If I want to draw or trace something, I stop 2/30ths of the way in and throw the paper away. I try to play an RPG and I turn the system off before I get through the introduction stage. I feel like learning HTML or CSS, I don't get to a point where I could do anything with it.

So, I'm afraid I'll stop doing homework, my school work, things like that.

So, anyway to get inspired to do things again and ways to prevent my quitting of everything?
    I think the problem is that you see the result, and don't take the procedure to gain such result into account, so when you get to actually doing it, you don't see results or the ones you get aren't the expected ones, I'd recommend giving it a good thought before starting anything, thinking aobut what it will take, it will encourage you to dedicate to what you do and not leaving incomplete tasks^^

kissing. raindrops

Years
    So he left you in... March? (no, I didn't count, I just know off the top of my head because... my love died back in March.)

So yeah... I believe ex's can still be friends... and time heals almost all wounds.
    Awweh.. no, he left me in April, except we didn't see each other for three weeks cause it just wasn't going well.. And sorry..

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I also have another problem.
    There is this annoying cat in our backyard.
    IT WONT LEAVE! How should I get rid of it?
    Please help, because, Im allergic to cats.

you can buy a little device which you prop up in your back yard. it makes a high itch screeching noise that only the cat can hear. so whenever it comes near your garden, the noise will scare it off. my grandad has one. works a treat ;)

EdenDecay

・・・あさひな
    Years
    I can't seem to get a job. ._. It's driving me insane and everyone keeps griping(SP?) at me.. It's not like I don't wanna get a job, I mean, I'd love making my own money and all that jazz but no one wants to hire me. -.-

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I can't seem to get a job. ._. It's driving me insane and everyone keeps griping(SP?) at me.. It's not like I don't wanna get a job, I mean, I'd love making my own money and all that jazz but no one wants to hire me. -.-

You're preachin' to the quire :/
    I'm going through the same thing right now. All you really can do is keep lookin' and doin' your best at interviews. Though the reason it's hard for most of us, especially us in the teen category, to find jobs is because of the way the economy is right now. So just keep on looking, good things come to those who wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back