• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's the most recent episode. it wasn't so good i guess. but it was fine. what do you think of my fancy switch of your sig icon?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o yes, you know we have. though i've been enjoying magiranger a lot more than SPD.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    magiranger is the current sentai series. it's really good.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sentai is the show that power rangers is based on. it is a japanese show. if you saw the dino thunder episode "lost and found in translation" they're watching an episode of sentai (abaranger to be precise). i've only recently gotten into sentai, blue and andros both like sentai better than rangers and encouraged me to look into it. now i like it better too. you can find sentai episodes here: https://tvnihon.dragoneye.ca/ the first bunch of episodes from the current season (magiranger) are there. (my avatar is of the magirangers). after spd we will have power rangers running around in costumes like these, but right now, they're japanese only.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    Okay, I'm pretty sure I already joined, but you probably took me off the list, because I was gone for a while. So, can I please join back up?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    we don't have a list of members... at least we don't have one that i'm aware of. so ya, you're in of course...
    edit: here's a rough draft of my magigreen icon. feedback would be apreciated.
    edit: and here's draft 2 (possibly final)
    edit: (people start posting already... i've edited 3 times now) but here's my first draft of magired
    edit: here's my 6th and probably final draft of magired... (i don't think it's necessary to show all 4 that were in the middle)
    edit: here's first draft of magiyellow (this is the last thing i can attach, so i'd appreciate it if somebody would make a post however useless so that i can keep posting my dumb icons)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Nice, the Magired to the left...Your right...I think o.O Looks the best of the two....Haven't posted here in a while XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah welcome back. yes... now i can post my final final magired and another draft of yellow. after i finish up yellow, i'll move onto blue, then pink (save the easiest for last)

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I just moved, and we are all discombobulated. BTW, did anyone catch the last 2 episodes of PR SPD?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    really? it works for me. did you scroll all the way to the bottom?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    the one's at will-powered play with real media player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back