• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Guess who's back? Heh, er.... about my un-explained absence. Long story short. I joined a Toku board with hot Japanese women, swearing and Blue's pretending to be a girl there. XD Anyways, yay! I'm here! I've been keeping up to date with SPD and MagiRanger. My Japanese has kinda improved. Bridge is still my fave SPD Ranger although Tsubasa is my fave MajiRenjaa. God Urara is HOT! *drools* Anyways, what I miss?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you missed my first 3 magiranger icons (these are gifs, and are therefore not full quality):

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Nice dude, nice. But if I were you, I'd work on the SPD/Deka ones first. But meh, you gonna do a Wolzard one yet?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm gonna do wolzard, but i haven't got around to it yet. dekayellow was so hard that it demotivated me, but i may pick up the 'ol mspaint pencil and go to work on pink, master, or break.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Mmm....DekaBreak sounds good right about now cos I just watched my first episode of DekaRanger with DekaBreak in it. Tetsu ROCKS!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    dudeeeee how sweet was it seeing doggy go psycho on those 100 bots?? that was one of the coolest ranger scenes in a long time.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Hey XD

I am not LAZY I just tend to wait about 2 months before starting on the project again XD

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Meh....Shadow Part II was kool but not GREAT. It was not nearly as good as the episode where Doggy Kruger becomes DekaMaster in DekaRanger. He was secretly DekaMaster a long time ago, Doggy Cruger in SPD just became Shadow Ranger for the first time. He was okay. I just hope they don't screw over the Omega Ranger/DekaBreak in SPD. XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya, the wouldn't be good if they messed that up... any idea who it'll be? i'm betting either drew or kat...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    rsgh5 said:
    ya, the wouldn't be good if they messed that up... any idea who it'll be? i'm betting either drew or kat...
    Kat is already going to be the American version of Dekaswan, if they use her that is.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    I dunno, they might use DekaSwan but DekaSwan's design is based on Swan-san and Kat is a cat based alien, not Swan based alien. I thought Drew was gonna be the Omega Ranger but he's locked away, there's NO way he's gonna be the Omega Ranger.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    dekabreak. i don't know who it'll be. but i speculate it may be drew or boom (is it boom right? i mean like the name?) and andros... so what if drew's locked up? so were jack and z.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya he is, drew was sky's friend that came back but was actually an evil alien. he tried to assasinate doggy

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    dekabreak. i don't know who it'll be. but i speculate it may be drew or boom (is it boom right? i mean like the name?) and andros... so what if drew's locked up? so were jack and z.

Yeah but if you ask me, attempted assassination is a bigger crime than stealing to survive. Dude! The b****** was working for BruteWing! BruteWing is a sissy too, nothing like his Deka counter-part Agent Abureun or whatever it's spelt. Aw man, you should see DekaRanger Full Blast Action the movie! Words can not describe it!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think that odd empire will have it in their torrent section tomorrow (the movie)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back