• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hmmm thats a tough one >_O

Mighty Morphin: Red, Blue, and Yellow
    Zeo: Gold
    Turbo: Red, Blue
    Space: Red, Silver
    Lost Galaxy: Magna Defender, Red
    Lightspeed Rescue: Red, Green, Titanium
    Time Force: Red, Quantum

And thats it XP I don't watch the new series now. I only stick with the old times XP Besides, I don't even know what time PR airs here >_>

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Transducer said:
    Hmmm thats a tough one >_O

Mighty Morphin: Red, Blue, and Yellow
    Zeo: Gold
    Turbo: Red, Blue
    Space: Red, Silver
    Lost Galaxy: Magna Defender, Red
    Lightspeed Rescue: Red, Green, Titanium
    Time Force: Red, Quantum

And thats it XP I don't watch the new series now. I only stick with the old times XP Besides, I don't even know what time PR airs here >_>
    yeah i haven't watched the new ones

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Meh, I still watch Sentai more than Power Rangers. Actually I watch Kamen Rider more than Super Sentai now. Power Rangers doesn't even come in my top 5 things to watch. Especially Dino Thunder. I've seen all of AbaRanger and I can EASILY say that it rocks so much more than Dino Thunder. If some of you are curious as to what Super Sentai is....add me on MSN. My addy is [email protected] and I would be more than happy to introduce you to the Japanese fandom that is Super Sentai. :D

PIKA POWER!

PI-KA-CHOO!
    Years
  • Can I join? PR RULZ ALL!!!!... lol... can i use this in my sig to show im a member?
    The POWER RANGERS club

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    wow, those are impressive. a step above what we used to stick in our sigs (the 32x32 icons off of rovang.org) i might steal one later but at the moment i like my sig to be clean.

Years
  • pokedude55 said:
    sweet could you make when with tommy but when he's a green ranger

Okay... here you go. Pick ONE only:

The POWER RANGERS club
    The POWER RANGERS club

Two things you need to know:

1) Do NOT use BOTH of these as your sig since both of them sum up to about 1.56MB and Mods might not allow it. Choose one only!

2) Give me credit for doing the thing XD

HariyamaGuy, I'll see what I can do for the Blue SPD ranger morphing sequence thing.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Hmmm.....not bad but I've got better stuff. Henshin clips from every single Sentai series! Just request a series and I'll upload it onto a site and give y'all the link! I'm being SERIOUS! Everything from GoRanger to MagiRanger. :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    what do you make these with guys? andros, if you have an animated gif of the magired henshin/transformation i'd like to take a look at it.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • Hey, thanks for the sites. One question, what do I play the episodes on?
    I know I already posted this, but I still would like to know, and I am sorry to nag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back