• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Premature Burial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Almost. The only thing I ask from you is that you make the description a few sentences longer. Otherwise, you're in the clear. I hate to be a hassle like this, but I have high hopes for this RP, and I need quality. Sorry if it's annoying, but I want to see you're writing capabilities.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Alrighty, Silhouette. :] I'm done. I hope you don't mind me making Jack a Team Galactic prospective (though by the way they treat him, it doesn't sound like he'll ever actually join...haha). I just love playing slightly (or in Jack's case, majorly) antagonistic characters. xP

Hope it's good enough~

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    ArKannine: 'Nuff said.

Sandslash10: Looking better.. Still don't have enough on appearance, though. May I mention saphire is spelled wrong (should be sapphire), unless you want it that way. Last thing, you don't have to capitalize every word.. It isn't something I'm not accepting you on, but it may help your sign up to look better.
    Sorry,Its An Annoying Habit...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Name: Bobby

Title: Youngster

Description: Bobby has dark brown hair and green eyes. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap, baggy red t-shirt and blue short shorts. He has knee-high socks and has blue sneakers. Aside from this, Bobby usually has a smile on his face and a sparkle in his eye gleaming of potential greatness.

Personality: Bobby is a bit timid but nice to others. He doesn't like to battle much and prefers to explore and travel instead. He still has much to learn about Pok?mon and being a trainer.

History: Bobby is your typical trainer. He just got his license, won the Coal Badge and wanted to set off to explore the world and find more Pok?mon. This is why he is here. During his travels he seemed to have got stuck in the ancient city all by mistake. Trying to find his way out he finds himself lost in the city's tunnels and soon came across other trainers, will he make it out? He soon becomes part of the group of the trainers and is accepted as a fellow trainer. The other trainers tend to look out for him the most since he is very young and still has a lot to learn about Pok?mon. Bobby tends to idolize his big brother Ren however and exaggerates him and his Pok?mon so it's unsure whether or not Bobby is from a line of Champions or if he is making it all up.

Pokemon:
    The Premature Burial

Mac The Bidoof

Moveset: Tackle, Rollout, Rest, Super Power

History:Mac was Bobby's very first Pok?mon. It was given to him by his older brother just to use to start out and get better Pok?mon along the way. However, Bobby started to enjoy Mac's company and chooses to keep him. The two are best friends.

Don't let Mac's appearance fool you, he has nerves of steel and is tougher than he looks!

The Premature Burial

Paul The Starly

Moveset: Quick Attack, Double Team, Wing Attack, Whirlwind

History: Paul was the very first Pok?mon that Bobby caught. Paul likes to fly around and play rather than fight. Like Mac, he is friends with Bobby also.

It is very possible that Bobby may capture more Pok?mon as he travels more but until that time this is all he has.

Other: Bobby tends to idolize his big brother and wants to be like him when he grows up.

(Here is the profile of Ren, Bobby's older brother. This profile is what Bobby makes Ren up to be since he idolizes him. This means the information provided below may very well be inaccurate.)

Name: Ren

Title: Ace Trainer

Description: Ren is a tall young man about 6'3" and is very well built. He wears blue tight jeans, red sneakers, a white muscle shirt, and a worn out red jacket. Ren has wild dark brown hair and green eyes that are usually kept hidden under sun-glasses.

Personality: Ren doesn't know what the word "quit" means and is always finding ways to perfect his skills. It's claimed that he is one of the top trainers in the world and holds the destiny to be the next Elite Four Champion.

History: Ren is the older brother of Bobby. Supposedly, Ren won every badge possible and is currently training to face-off against the semi-finals to compete against the Elite Four. Not much else is known about him at the moment.

Pokemon:
    The Premature Burial

Salamence

Moveset: It constantly changes during Bobby's stories, it's unclear what he really knows.

History: Supposedly, Ren got it by capturing it with one Pok?ball instantly making it his first Pok?mon.

The Premature Burial

Fire Bird, The Bird, Fire, The name constantly changes due to Bobby's stories. The Moltres

Moveset: Again it varies depending on the story.

History: It's claimed that Ren literally wrestled with it in a volcano and pinned it down, thus capturing it.

The Premature Burial

Electivire

Moveset: Unclear

History: It's mentioned briefly that Ren was using an Electbuzz at the time during an intense battle with an ghost using gym leader. Losing the fight, Electbuzz evolved itself and then won the match.

The Premature Burial

Strongest Monster of all time, Big, Monster. It varies. The Tyranitar

Moveset: Unclear

History: While Ren was going through a cave, he discovered the Tyranitar. Supposedly he fought it using his Gyarados. With the type advantage, he won.

The Premature Burial

Scarey Monster. The Gyarados

Moveset: Unclear.

History: During a trip with Bobby on a sail boat, they were attacked by a vicious Gyarados. Bobby being taken from the Pok?mon, Ren jumped into the water to save him by punching the Gyarados in the face followed by using a dive ball to capture it. In the end, Ren saved Bobby's life and caught a powerful Pok?mon to boot.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    Trainer Kat: Great! Accepted!

.Nero.: Yup, that's all I needed. Accepted!

ArKannine: I hope you now see the requirements for this RP.. but Accepted! It took a while, but finally, you're in!

Stantler: It looks good! Accepted, but on one condition - can you make Bobby's description and history a sentence longer? I trust you'll edit it, so I can accept you for now!
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    Actually, I was going to start the RP now..
    Solis opened his eyes. The spot where the rock had hit him was bruised and tender. He took a look around.. The majority of the buildings had collapsed, and bright light was showing from the top of the cave in certain spots hundreds of feet above. He looked to where he thought was where the entrance had been, but only debris and rocks were to be found.

Being silent, he walked along, not able to see very well. He tripped over a few rocks here and there, but kept making his way. He saw a small building that was still standing. It was one story, and there were no existing windows. He quickly stepped inside through the cloth-draped entrance.

Not much lied inside. A clay table, and a few shelves with some pottery here and there. An odd bureau-type thing was in the corner of the room, opposite the door. He opened it up and looked inside. There was some type of portfolio, containing papyrus from long ago. There seemed to be some written characters and tallies. One could guess it was a tax-system. He continued to look through the folder, and found drawings of what he guessed were family members. He also found some very small shards of crystals and gems.

Just then, Solis heard some sort of roar from deep within the caves. This was not human, and no Pokemon smaller than he could make a roar that loud. He decided that the best thing to do was to stay put inside the house.

He peeked out the draped door, looking left and right. To his left, he saw a corridor that melted away to nothingness, and to his right..

OOONNNIIIIX!! he heard as he saw a gigantic snakelike Pokemon coming toward him. He retreated quickly into the establishment. A huge boulder came crashing through the entrance, doubling the size of it. It wrecked the bureau, and exited out the wall. An Onix poked its head through the hole, just big enough for it. Solis had to keep still, or the Onix would notice him next to it..

He quickly jumped up, and held out a Pokeball.

"Go, Oddish! Use an Energy Ball technique!" he shouted, startling the Onix. An Oddish appeared from within the POkeball, and charged up a small ball of green, glowing light. Before the Onix had a chance to react, it was pelted by a direct hit, and the Energy Ball exploded on the Onix. Being a doubly super effective hit, the Onix knew it was done battling. It whipped the Oddish with a flick of its tail, sending it flying into the wall. It then proceeded to burrow into the ground and make its escape.

"Oh, man! Oddish, are you okay!?" he ran to the injured Oddish.

"Oddish, Odd! (Yeah, 'tis only a flesh wound!)" it replied tiredly but anxiously.

"Okay, you need to take a break. You weren't out there long, and you weren't damaged a whole lot, but who knows how long we'll be down here for? We need to keep our energy up." he explained, recalling the Oddish back into its Pokeball.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Behind a boulder hid a young boy no older than elven years of age. He seemed to be playing with a Bidoof which stood by his side when suddenly a loud roar can be heard,

RAWWWWGOOOOO!!!

The boy quickly jumped in freight and peeked his head out to see what was going on, too afraid to show himself.

"Oh my gosh! It's a monster! But what's that?" the boy asked himself as he saw another boy with a strange-looking Pokémon by his side trying to fight off the Onix.

"He's in trouble! We got to save him! Mac, let's go!" The boy yelled and ran off. He ran next to Solis, "Hey, my name is Bobby." He introduced himself, "And I'll help you fight this.. monster!" Bobby said with a pause, unsure what he is up against.

"Doof!" Mac cried as he jumped into battle, eyes filled with strength.

"Mac! Go for your Rollout attack!" Bobby shouted.

Mac nodded and the small Bidoof hurled itself towards the Onix by turning itself into a sort of ball by tucking in his legs and rolled across the ground smacking the onix across the face as Mac was able to get some air as he rolled off the edge of a ruined building.

GAAAAHHHHRAAHH

The Onix cried as it collapsed into a building. Dust and debris covered the air where there was a slight pause. Mac popped back on the ground and looked around to see where the Onix went until suddenly a tail made of stone hit the Bidoof across the back sending it flying back towards its trainer in defeat.

"MAC!!!" Bobby yelled for his Pokémon as he kept his eyes shielded by the back of his arm from the dust.

"NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
    "Ugh..it won't move," said Rayne in a frustrated voice, trying to shift a huge boulder. He struggled against a pile of huge stones, which blocked the entrance he had taken to explore around the ancient city. Just a little while ago, a huge rumbling traveled through the underground city, which caused a wall to collapse behind him. Rayne was stuck in an underground hallway, and had no choice but to move forward and to try and find a way out. The hallway was dimly lit by torches attatched to the wall, which cast an eerie red glow about the place. "I guess we'll just have to find a way out on our own then..right Cutter?"

"Sneasel.." said Cutter, looking up at its trainer. It looked around the cave in an interested way, and began to claw at the clay walls surrounding them.

"Come on..I don't wanna spend the rest of my life down here," said Rayne, starting to walk down the dimly lit hallway. Cutter closely follwed. "It's too dark down here..we need more light. Come light this place up Flare."

Rayne threw a pokeball and released his Quilava, Flare. It stretched a little and looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. "Quil!" it said, releasing the fire on its head and back. The hallway became lit more, and it was easier to see.

"That's better..now let's try and find our way out of here," said Rayne. He and his pokemon walked along the eerie ancient hallway, searching for a possible way out.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    OOC: Oh darn... I start this post, and two more people post before I finish my post... Well, it's finally finished.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the Cave-In

Tiffany and Daisy had curious or excited looks on their faces when they walked towards the underground city... What would be there? What sort of treasures and sights were there to behold? Why was this made such a popular attraction? All these questions passed through the minds of these two future friends (hopefully) as they walked through the entrance, past a man who went by to greet the people as they entered. When Tiffany and Daisy passed by this man, Tiffany stopped Daisy by grabbing her arm, and turned to him to ask him something.
    "Excuse me... Are we allowed to bring Pokemon in there as well?"
    "One only, and make sure it's no bigger than an Azumarill," the man replied as both Daisy and Tiffany took out a Pokeball.
    As the two girls walked through the tunnel leading to the city, red flashes of light appeared from the two Pokeballs, materialising into two Pokemon. A Clefairy appeared out of Daisy's Pokeball and peered over Daisy's head from the shoulders she was standing on. From Tiffany's Pokeball emerged a Banette, who Tiffany held close to her--like an actual plush toy. And so the two girls and the two Pokemon entered the city. Soon after they did, they spotted an old-looking well with a modern-looking fence around it (to keep tourists out). But still, when the foursome spotted the intricately decorated orb on top of the well's roof, their jaws dropped in awe (well, Ravenna's mouth had to remain closed) at the orb's colours and the line carved around it. Resting on the line was a circle--wow, a Pokeball! Or a sculpture of one, in the very least, apparently coloured to look like a Dusk Ball. A Dusk Ball... Tiffany had gotten her hands on three of these at some point on her Pokemon journey, and had used all of them in attempts to capture a Murkrow. The Banette now in her arms was the result of one of those attempts, and in fact had been a Murkrow in her life. The foursome stared at this Dusk Ball sculpture for quite a while...

CRACK. A large crack formed in the ceiling directly above the well, causing large amounts of dust to fall on top of it. The crack kept getting bigger and bigger, and the ceiling started to rumble...
    BOOM! What sounded like a large boulder hitting the ground sounded from a short distance away, although it was too dark to see anything. Soon after, more boulders started falling from the ceiling, some smaller, some larger... one even narrowly missed hitting Dolly on the head. The frightened Clefairy jumped off of Daisy's shoulders, and hopped over to the well. However, the fence was in the way, so Dolly just sat there clinging to the side of the wire fence while the ground started to shake as well.
    GRUMBLE! The ground shook in one jerk towards the entrance, causing Tiffany to fall backward and Ravenna to roll sideways off her chest. Luckily, the fence caught Daisy's fall as she went over to grab Dolly. Dolly was still holding onto the fence, which tipped outward and gently fell on the ground. Daisy panicked and fell forward onto her knees, the light fence landing on her back. More boulder-falling took place, and Daisy prayed that none of the boulders would hit her, Tiffany, or any of the Pokemon...
    OOF! Daisy heard a sharp yet muffled cry right near her, but it was too dark to see anything. Ohh, if only she could see... But just then, light shone behind her. Daisy turned to look at the light, but then the ground seemed to disappear underneath her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Cave-In

"Fairy! Cle-fairy!"
    Dolly slapped Daisy awake (there goes her Wake-Up-Slap at work), startling her trainer quite a bit. When Daisy opened her eyes, she saw that she was in a small empty chamber, in complete darkness were it not for a pile of burning wood nearby. This fire was accidentally summoned by Dolly's Metronome, a huge stroke of luck. Anyways, Daisy got up, and immediately felt her head for any signs of bumps. Nothing... whew, that was close. But then she saw something that made her gasp in surprise: Tiffany's arm was sticking out from underneath a pile of large rocks.
    "Oh! Tiffany!"
    Daisy ran over and knelt down next to Tiffany's arm, seventy percent certain that her potential friend was now dead. She was a little afraid to touch her (wasn't touching a dead arm creepy?), and so just sat there, frozen...

But then...
    "...Daisy..."
    It was Tiffany's voice, although her arm did not move, and although the voice sounded weary and faint. Okay, not dead... maybe "dying" was a better word...
    "Oh! Somehow we've got to get you out of there!" Daisy sounded quite worried, but that was natural when she was in a panic. And if this wasn't a cause for panic, what was? But how to get all those rocks off of Tiffany? Phantom or Ravenna could have been able to lift those rocks out of the way, but they both belonged to Tiffany, and Tiffany obviously could not reach Phantom's Pokeball. As for Ravenna... she was nowhere to be found. And none of Daisy's Pokemon could move the rocks out of the way... well, Jelly probably could with Gust, but there was the possibility of the Gust repositioning the rocks so that they sunk downward further and crushed Tiffany...
    "It's all right... the rocks are not crushing me too badly at the moment..." Tiffany spoke again, just loudly enough so Daisy could hear. But if only I could reach my Pokeballs, Phantom could lift these rocks away telekinetically, a very safe manner... The truth is, I can barely move...

"Cle fairy, cle fairy..." Dolly started chanting. Daisy looked around to see Dolly waving her fingers in the air...
    "No! Dolly!" Daisy shouted. "If it turns into the wrong move, it might..."
    Just then, a swarm of bees appeared around Clefairy, sprinkling green dust all over her. A while later, the bees turned into dust as well.
    [/i]Whew, that was just Heal Order,[/i] Daisy thought out of relief. "Er... if you want to use Metronome, try aiming at the wall first in case it's something destructive..."

After that, Clefairy tried Metronome a few times.
    "Cle fairy, cle fairy, cle fairy... Fairy!"
    Dolly puckered her lips, from which a stream of water appeared. This water hit the fire and put it out, plunging the area into complete darkness. Daisy shifted her attention away from Tiffany just in time to hear the last of the water spout hit the floor.
    Great, Water Gun, Daisy thought. Now THAT's useful.
    Dolly flew right at Daisy and grabbed one of her Pokeballs. Then she flew back to her spot near the rocks, incredulous of the fact that she had just done what she did. But she just threw the Pokeball, and out came Hima.
    "Sunflora flora!"
    Upon seeing that it was dark, Hima used Flash to light her flower petals up. Light returned to the area, in a brighter and less dangerous source than the fire was. Daisy was finally staring at Clefairy, an awkward expression on her face--half annoyance, half gratitude.
    "...That Metronome turned into Thief, didn't it?" Daisy guessed. "Well... it turned out well..."
    "Clefairy fairy... Cle fairy, cle fairy, cle fairy... Fairy!"
    The ground shook, at least in the area that this particular group was in. But as a result, the rocks which were carefully balanced over and around Tiffany toppled over and fell on top of her.
    "Flora flora!" When the Earthquake was over, Hima walked closer to where Tiffany was and shone a bright light on her. To Daisy's horror, Tiffany's arm now had a few streaks of blood on it. No sound came from Tiffany otherwise. No sound came from Daisy either--but she stood up, gasped, and backed towards the damp spot where the fire had been seconds earlier. She shut her eyes tight, for she knew she might go crazy if she took another look at Tiffany. After all, she was a recovering hemophobe, and didn't want to risk it. But still, now that seventy-percent chance she pictured earlier of Tiffany's survival was more like ninety percent...

Still...
    A lucky stroke of fate indeed. No, the attack that came wasn't Psychic or Confusion, as Dolly hoped. Instead, dark particles hovered around Dolly for a while, while a light pink aura enveloped her. The dark particles flew around Dolly like orbiting planets. Then, the aura expanded outwards like a flash of light, enveloping the room in flashes of pink and pearly white energy. It wasn't properly light--more like an energy force that seemed to consist of space itself... Soon after, pearly white vortexes appeared around every single rock that was on top of Tiffany, and every single rock rose up into the air and spun around themselves, looking like a rocky solar system. For a few seconds the scene was absolutely stunning--swirls of pink and pearl, orbiting, vortex-infused rocks, and the dark particles being absorbed into Dolly. When the last dark particle entered Dolly, the energy field disappeared, and the rocks exploded into glittering white dust. When all the dust fell to the floor, it gave the impression of a pearl having melted on the floor.

"Ohhh... wow..." Daisy stammered, hardly believing what she had just seen. If what that Metronome turned into was an attack, it was certainly an attack Daisy had never seen or even heard of before. But it was truly powerful and beautiful... it was amazing how such an attack could come out of a little Clefairy.
    "Fairy fairy..." Dolly muttered, looking at her hands, and examining the pearly white dust on the ground.
    "Wasssss..." said a hardly recognisable voice. "...Was that... could... could it have... b-b-been... a... Spacial Rend... attack?"
    "Spacial Rend?" Daisy blurted. "What kind of attack is that? I've never heard of a... Oh! Tiffany!"
    Daisy stopped when she identified the source of the voice. Tiffany was standing up, one arm clutching her chest, the other arm (the one which stuck out) bleeding slightly.
    "...Oh, and Spacial Rend..." Tiffany continued, in a voice that was softer and squeakier than normal, "...that's P-Palkia's... attack. Is it true? Dolly just used Spacial Rend? Oh drat, I d-didn't... see it..."
    "Ohh... but that doesn't matter now. Are you okay?" Daisy asked. ...Wait, what kind of question was that? Of course she's not...
    Tiffany coughed a couple of times before speaking.
    "I think I might be okay." Tiffany's voice was starting to sound better--it was almost normal, although she still sounded as if she had a bit of a sore throat. "But, obviously there's no point to just staying here. We really should be trying to find a way out, or else explore more of the place."
    Tiffany sounded quite excited while saying the last seven words, but Daisy was just the opposite--she was eager to get out of this place. Besides, despite what Tiffany said, she was probably not okay, and Daisy was anxious to get her to a hospital or something.

Before Tiffany and Daisy left the chamber for a tunnel nearby, Tiffany looked around at the Pokemon. Dolly was standing there with a handful of the pearly dust. Hima was lighting up the chamber with Flash. And Ravenna... wait a minute, where was Ravenna?
    "Hold on a second, we lost Ravenna," Tiffany mentioned. "Let me see if she's around... Ravenna?"
    Tiffany and Hima looked around the chamber. Looking was easy because now there were no rocks to conceal Ravenna, but Ravenna was nowhere to be found. The floor was littered with burnt wood and the pearly white dust, the walls were... boring... and the ceiling was formed by large rocky slabs and wooden planks. Maybe Ravenna was stuck in the ceiling... For the next few moments, Tiffany lifted Hima and Dolly up into the space between the planks to look for Ravenna. Hima flashed her light at various places between the planks, atop some of the rocky protrusions, elsewhere in the chamber... nothing. Giving up, Hima jumped down from the space and landed in Tiffany's arms, a living flowery lamp.
    "Come on, we can look for Ravenna later," Daisy said impatiently. "Besides, there's no way she could be dead."
    "True--but if she stays here, she'll most likely stay a motionless plushie, and we'll never see her again. Remember--she was a Murkrow in her life."
    "Ohh, you Murkrow lover..."
    "Honchkrow. THAT'S my favourite Pokemon. Ah well, maybe Ravenna is up there somewhere... let's head up there if we can. There is a tunnel right out there..."

Tiffany, Daisy, and the two little Pokemon headed along the tunnel, which turned out to be very short. It bended sharply to the left, and beyond that, it ended at water. It would have been a river, except the water was completely still. Tiffany and Daisy looked at each other, back at the river, back at each other... then Tiffany looked at her purse and took one of her three Dusk Balls out.
    "Come on out, Phantom."
    Tiffany's arm still hurt a little bit, so she just dropped the ball towards the water. But it still worked--a Bronzong appeared and hovered just above the water.
    "Phantom... do you think you can carry both of us?"
    "...Zong," Phantom shrugged. Then it descended partway into the water, so that Tiffany and Daisy could climb atop it.
    Soon enough, Phantom was floating over the water, Daisy and Tiffany sitting atop it and holding onto the arch on top of the bell Pokemon. Hima sat atop Tiffany's and Daisy's shoulders, lighting the way with Flash. Dolly was flying in front of Phantom, keeping an eye out for anyone else... She was still holding some of the pearly dust from before, except now it was more like a muddy clump since she dipped it in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: My first post is always long... But anyways, at least now we know where my characters are... except for Tiffany's Banette of course.

ArKannine

Arcanine´s trainer and friend
    Years
    ArK was walking through the ancient city with his dad.
    "Dad, isnt it dangerous around here?"
    "No, th scientists said that this will survive for at least some hundred years...There is no need to worry."
    "Okay."
    Then, a huge rock fell from the ceiling, separating ArK from its father.The boulder fell into ArK`s leg, making it impossible to move.
    "ArK?Are you allright?"
    "Yeah, but i cant move!"
    ArK`s dad searched a way to find ArK but didnt succeeded.
    "I can not use my pokemon!They only have fire type moves, and the normal attacks are too weak!"
    Luckyly, ArK could reach his pocket, then, it got the pokeball and released Rhydon.
    "Rhydon, use blizzard to freeze the rock!"
    Rhydon used blizzard, even not understanding why.
    "Great, now use flamethrower!"
    Rhydon used this sequence many times, until ArK could free himself from the rock.
    "ArK, can you use this to destroy the entire rock?"
    "No, Rhydon is too tired!"ArK shouted.
    "But i will try to find a way out of here!"

ArK released Arcanine, then used his flamethrower to light a torch.
    "Thanks Arcanine!"He said, while arcanine returned to its pokeball.
    After walking for some minutes, he noticed a white dust on the floor, but ignored it.He also saw a type of river.
    After releasing Rhydon, he ordered it to use surf, following the water channel.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
    Roland found himself surrounded by darkness, aware of the soft breathing coming from Morpheus near him. He was sitting, fumbling for a flashlight that would sweep the dark. He always kept a small flashlight at his belt. Roland clicked the small button that operated the flashlight, spreading a wan light around the ancient hall.

He swept his gaze around the dimly lit walls. The light allowed a good view of an unknown darkness beyond him. Morpheus intoned his own feelings of doubt. It was almost a whimper.

"I have spare batteries," Roland said, his voice quiet and as dim as the walls around him. The tone set a shiver of doubt through Morpheus.

Roland whirled around, saw the new wall formed in the midst of the confusion. Oh good, he thought wryly. He observed the ceiling, saw the fragile cracks that could give way any moment. He faced the dark corridor beyond.

Light on, Roland stepped into the unsound dark, footsteps echoing throughout. Morpheus followed his trainer in silence.

Silhouette

Years
    "NOOO!" a kid no older than he screamed. He had intervened the fight with his Bidoof before Solis had time to realize it. The dust settled, and it became quiet. The only sound Solis could hear was the roar echoing from the Onix fleeing. It soon died down, though, and quiet once again.

"Hey, your Bidoof alright?" Solis faced the stranger, who was obviously concerned for his Bidoof.

"By the way, I'm Solis," he said, his hand outward, ready to receive a shake,"if you need anything, I have some supplies," he added.
    ___

Destiny was walking, clutching her arm. It was in unbearable pain, as a rock had slammed right on top of it. It was inky dark, and reminded her of Mt. Coronet. She continued to wander, and came across a light. It was much to far away to see clearly, and would barely even hear her if she yelled across the large clearing.

She continued to walk, keeping an eye on the suspicious light across the clearing. It disappeared for a moment..

"Oh, there's a wall here," she said surprised, "there must be others down here. Gee, I hope no one got killed.." she hoped in vain. She knew there were deaths, and maybe even countless ones. She still continued to walk.

As if fate was playing a joke on her, she stumbled upon a dead body, head crushed by a mountain of large boulders. She was too scared to move. She slowly reached for a Pokeball on her belt, and sent out her Torkoal.

"Incinerator, would you light it up in here.. please?" she asked her Pokemon. It replied with a grunt, and let a small flame flicker from the opening in its shell.
    ~~~~~~

Hey, all. I've made an OOC, so please no outside converstion. It's here.

ArKannine

Arcanine´s trainer and friend
    Years
    When the litle river were over, ArK returned his rhydon to its pokeball, when heard a loud but distant scream:"NOOOOOOO!!"

"There must be survivors nearby!"He said as he tried to follow the coice`s direction.

Still wondering about the white dust on the floor, he went to the direction of the loud scream, even forgotting about his father.

"Damn, what happened?The scientists said that it would last for years more!"
    ArK said, not having a clue about what happened.

What is OOC? AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP CREATING NEW ODD WORDS??!!!

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
    As Rayne and his pokemon walked along the underground path, he began to really take notice of the details in his surroundings-mainly the walls. There seemed to be heiroglyph-like drawings and pictures along the clay walls, as well as mysterious writing that seemed to be in another language. Rayne momentarily stopped his pokemon from going any further, and decided to examine the walls.

"Hmm..whoever built this old underground city must've drawn these," he said, looking closely at the wall carvings. His eyes followed the drawings from left to right as he ran the tips of his fingers over them. When he lifted his hand from the wall, a small bit of dust clinged to it. Rayne blew the dust from his hand as well as a small section of the wall, so hecould get a closer look at the drawings. "Well it looks like these drawings are drawings of pokemon.."

The carvings seemed to be telling some type of story. On one particular portion of the wall, it seemed to show a pokemon battle going on. The two pokemon that were drawn resembled an Armaldo and a Rampardos in a fierce battle. Apart from the pokemon, there were also two human-like figures situated at opposite sides of the battle. "I guess they knew how to train and battle, even in ancient times," thought Rayne to himself, looking at the drawing. Suddenly, Cutter began to call for Rayne's attention.

"Sneasel! Snea!" said Cutter, calling to its trainer. It seemed to be gesturing toward the direction ahead of them, off into the darkness of the underground path. Rayne turned around to see what was going on.

"What is it Cutter?" he said, looking over at his Sneasel. He abandoned his inspection of the cave drawings and walked over to Cutter. Rayne looked over in the direction Cutter seemed to be pointing out, but he couldn't see too much farther beyond the space that was lit by Flare's flame. "Show me what you're talking about."

Rayne and his pokemon resumed their walk down the dark underground path. After about ten minutes or so they ran into another trainer, who was accompanied by a Weavile. "So I guess Cutter must've sensed that trainer's Weavile's presence down here," thought Rayne, looking down by his side at Cutter. He walked over to the other trainer, followed by Cutter and Flare. Cutter in particular seemed keen to follow closely behind.

"So you're lost and stuck down here too," said Rayne, walking up to the other trainer. He decided to introduce himself. "My name's Rayne.."

Silhouette

Years
    Solis reached into his pocket, and pulled out the small shards of jewels.. or that's what he thought it was. He examined them closely, and stuffed them back into the portfolio. He decided to take a longer, closer peek. In there, there were the documents he had looked at earlier. Along with those, there were sheets that looked like maps. What startled him the most was the size of the map. It unfolded many times, producing a map the size of him, if not, bigger. He laid it down, but couldn't see it clearly by the scarce light.

"Dang.. I can't read it!" he said to no one. He thought about what Pokemon he owned, but none were able to create light. He decided that he needed to find a light source. He looked overhead at the ceiling far above, and noted where the few spots of light were directed. He started to make his way to the area he thought closest. Until then, he folded up the map, and put it in the proper pocket of the portfolio. He started on his way.
    ~~~
    Destiny was behind her Torkoal, Incinerator, who was lighting up the path with small, flickering flames. She noticed the paintings on the walls. They seemed like, to her, Pokemon data, like that of a Pokedex. They were organized into boxes, with pre-evolutions before the evolved form. She also saw the text below, perhaps describing the characteristics or something on the POkemon. Finally, she saw how there were so few Pokemon compared to with today. While she was lost in thought, Incinerator grunted, causing Destiny to jump slightly and return to the undergroung metropolis.

"What is it?" she asked him. Incinerator nodded to farther down the same pathway. It seemed to be afraid, seeing as how it hid behind her. Destiny focused down te path, but found nothing but darkness. She couldn't even hear anything. But, she knew how keen a Pokemon's senses were, so she was still worried.

There was a noise from behind her and Incinerator, and they both turned to see what it was. The noise passed them, as if the source was invisible. Destiny realized it was from underneath them, and heard a cry, much like "OOOONNNNNIIIIIxxx...," echoing, and finally dying out. Destiny figured it how dangerous this was going to be. Escape was going to be difficult.. especially when both her and her Pokemon were too scared to move!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Nice to meet you Solis but, I think I have a berry..." Bobby told Solis, he searched through his pockets and finally dug up a berry which he gave to his Bidoof. "I think it's time that you get some rest." He told his faithful companion and with that he zapped him back in his Pokéball.

"Wow did you see the size of that monster? It was HUGE!" Bobby said still excited about the battle, still unclear that the Pokémon's name is "Onix". "Gee, if only my brother Ren was here. Did you know that he is training for the Elite Four? He beaten all the gyms in the world! All of them!" Bobby carried on, "He could of beat that monster in two seconds with his Pokémon bird made out of fire!"

However, Solis was too occupied looking at strange paintings on the walls of the ruins. The ancient architecture holds many riddles, perhaps this is just one of them.

"What's this? Are these drawings? Who would draw this here? And why so old?" Bobby asked one question after another like any other child around his age. Bobby noticed that Solis was looking up at something, Bobby looked as well. There were faint rays of light coming from the ceiling, perhaps he could shed some light on the situation.

"Hey! I have Paul! Paul can help us!" Bobby told Solis who remained busy with the situation at hand.

Bobby threw another Pokéball and out popped a Starly.

"Gyroo!!" Paul the Starly screeched. It flapped up to Bobbys shoulder and began to make a purr, similar to that of a pigeon. "Paul you see that light up there? Do you think you can move some of that dust and rocks with a whirlwind?"

The young Starly nodded and flew up to the ceiling where it became nothing more but a fluttering dot in the distance and rapidly flapped his wings to create a whirlwind, knocking away any small rocks and debris that came in the way of the light. It wasn't much, but it was enough to get a clear enough view of the drawings in front of Bobby and Solis.

Paul flew back down to Bobby and landed on his shoulder once more where there he looked with Bobby to see the paintings.

"Solis, what is that?" Bobby asked in amazement.

Silhouette

Years
    The kid was shooting question after another. Apparently, his name was Bobby, as he told Solis.

"What is that?" Bobby asked in awe. Solis noticed he was eying the portfolio he had stuffed the map into.

"You know that house that was destroyed by the Onix? Well, there was a cabinet that had this in it. It's cool, its got old papers of stuff, and small pieces of jewels, and I found this map.." Solis's voice trailed off. He was beginning to sound a bit childish himself. He saw the Starly known as Paul shoot some rocks and angling the light toward them. The light was just bright enough to see a little clearer, but was still dim.

"Uh.. thanks, Bobby," Solis thanked Bobby. He began to unravel the map he had just put back, not thinking of the plan Bobby came up with. He laid it on the ground, and took a good look at it. They were no where near the center, by the looks of the surrounding cave. He noted how there were many small channels webbing out from the center, all flowing down into one big depository. The whole city was on a giant pedestal, surrounded my water. This was going to be fun to get out of..
    ~~~
    Destiny arrived at the end of the tunnel. Still dark, she was already beginning to despise this damned place. She thought they had said that it would last another thousand years, perhaps! She wandered in the dark, Incinerator's flame flickering weakly from walking too long. If there was one thing a Torkoal wasn't good at, it was walking for a long time. It collapsed and yawned, and looked up innocently at Destiny.

"Graaah.." it sighed heavily. It laid weakly on the hard ground, forcing itself to stay awake.

"...Fine. In you go," Destiny reluctantly gave in to her Pokemon, and Incinerator disappeared back into the Pokeball.

About five minutes later, the silence was starting to kill her. She needed some source of sound to make the silence go away. So she decided to call out her Sandslash. It came out the same way Incinerator disappeared.

"Sandslaaash!" it cried with a stuffed sounding cry. It was ready for battle, not knowing what had happened to the underground until now.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Edmund arrived at the place. He must've thought it's a nice place to hang around. But by the look of his face, he was disgusted. It look like a ghost town crossed over with ancient ruins. Lots of dirt and weird looking spires dominate the view. But as he began to turn his back, he thought.

'Hey! Why not explore his place? It's worth a lifetime!' said his conscience

For a few minutes, he thought it over and over until he decided to explore. He came down to some ramps until his foot touched the main plain. But before he touched one of the runes embedded on the wall, a huge roar shooked the earth, then a crash. He quickly run for cover under a falled spire lodged within a boulder.

"What is that?!" he said. Without thinking, he called one of his pokemon, a Dusclops by the name of Cyclops.

"Cyclops, go ahead and investigate over there..." he pointed to the place where he heard the voice.

"Clops...." said the Dusclops in an eerie sort of way.

Then he called on one of his Pokemon again, this time a Meganiun.

"Flora, I need you this time, I don't know what the heck's happened and I need a companion, shall we go?" Edmund said hastily, for he's quite pannicky.

"Ganium!" said the Meganuim enthuisaistically.

Then, they head down to some winding paths and roads. They creeped up slowly, for they don't know what surprises they could encounter. After a while exploring some houses, they heard voices. This time human voices.

"Flora! Quick, hide in here!" Edmund said hastily. Edmund then peeked from his window, he saw two boys talking and walking. The other one is holding some prachment."So, I'm not the only one here..."

Silhouette

Years
    "The only thing we can do is find an exit.." explained Solis to himself. He took a good, long study at the map; he couldn't walk while holding it, it was way too big to. After a few minutes, he folded up the map for the last time, and stuffed it into the portfolio. He then began his way in the direction he thought was toward the edge.
    ~~~
    Destiny had to calm Claw down.

"It's all right, it's just me, no battling!" she said to Claw. After a brief moment of standing there, it confirmed with a grunt. Destiny motioned her hand for Claw to follow her. After a while of walking, she cam across a lit up house. It looked like it was still inhabited..

The whole street was lit up, in fact. It seemed like a trade street, where there were many shops, among other things. But, no one was outside. She heard loud music coming from the house closest to her, deciding to take a look. She peeked through a window, seeing a light bulb right in front of her. Across the room, there were some men that were dressed up funnily.. They wore a "G" symbol on there torso, and all had bowl haircuts.

It seemed to be a party; the men were all smoking, playing cards with one hand. In the other, most of them held some sort of alcoholic beverage. The music was playing on some oldies station, with an annoying banjo playing. She was interested in the party, wondering if the men were from the surface. She was too afraid, though, to go inside. She decided to walk down the street, and check out some other places.

She found another place, with men of the same sort inside. This time, they were moving bags and boxes into a wooden cabinet. The bags seemed to twitch, as if there were things inside of them. Just then, one of the men saw her in the doorway, and shouted.

"Hey, girl, get back here!" he shouted angrily. She was startled by his voice, not knowing they were hostile. The man reached for a Pokeball, and sent out a skunk-like Pokemon.

"Skuntank!" it screeched loudly. Destiny knew she would not be a match for all of these men, so she decided to run from the scene. Claw was close behind her as they fled around a corner. They kept running until the light from the street was gone. They turned into an abandoned house, thinking they were safe. After a while of resting, Destiny decided to look out the doorway.

"..I don't see them. They must've given up on us," she said quietly. Then, Claw let out a cry, and attacked the air. Destiny didn't know what was going on because she couldn't see in the dark. Then, she heard the same cry.

"Skuuuuuntank!!!"

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    Name: Taku
    Nick Name: Xea
    Describtion:Red Jacket,Some what strong,Blue Jeanes,dosent like humans, White spikeynhair
    History:Borne in Jhoto and moved to Kanto with his Blazikan, Falid at the kanto reagion trying to get past Brock,so he left for Shino and then went in to the cave loking for treasure.
    Pokemon: blazikan LV.50,Sky uper cut,blaze kick,flame thrower,mach punch.
    got as a starter from Elm, cause he was late for getting a totidile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back