• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Noooooo..

I post here because I want people to realise the things I am able to put off when I put my mind to it. If I simply, really, really wanted to get my post count up, I'd only post in the DCC and reply to everything.
    But you already do reply to everything. And you do say that you want to put your post count up.

So to conclude my purpose of being here is putting this off.

Such as now, I am procrastinating going to the toilet before bed. Because if I do go to the toilet I would be forced to go to bed and I'd have less time to procrastinate on everything else.
    That doesn't make much sense O_o;

That is my arguement for.
    Argument for what?

It's not that I don't want you to post here, just make it a post worth reading.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll be glad to explain.

Nanna wants me to go to the toilet. I'm staying on here so I don't have to go to the toilet. If I go to the toilet I can't procrastinate that anymore. So instead I shall go on here and procrastinate many other things besides the toilet, good enuf? XD

But you already do reply to everything. And you do say that you want to put your post count up.

Don't be picky with that XD

Argument for what?

Like for and against.

Now I'd like to see Killers answer XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    ...right. So you actually want to procrastinate? O_o Most people that do, don't actually want to.

And going to the toilet isn't really that of a big deal, just go already.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    ...right. So you actually want to procrastinate? O_o Most people that do, don't actually want to.

And going to the toilet isn't really that of a big deal, just go already.

Its because she doesn't want to go to bed, and if she goes to the toilet, then she has to go to bed. If she goes to bed then she can't procrastinate anything, GET IT!?!

And thnx Nica.. i just made your whole post mroe understandable (at least i should hope so) so why put the light on em? Bah well if you want to know what I'm procrastinating right now its two things: Doing my math homework and getting started on some english project of somesort AND im procrastinating getting a life, happy? xD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    But the fact is she shouldn't want to procrastinate. And what you've just said is she didn't want to go to the toilet because then she'd have to go to bed, which would be stopping her from procrastinating.

Ullion

Years
    exactly, adn she WANTS to procrastinate.. do you not understand that? SHe practically spells that out for you.. i think >.<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To solve all the problems, I wanted to procrastinate that..because, Then I would of had more time to be on here, wasted by argueing.

Right, so now as I wake up, I am procrastinating my breakfast, because breakfast equals offline-ness.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    You both make it sound so forced, it's kinda lame.

And you shouldn't be trying to procrastinate everything.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So what do you suggest I do instead, proffessional procrastinator?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I actually have something to procrastinate.

It has been eating, lately, I have been feeling full easlier so I have been getting out of eating with excuses, it could become a problem, but I have been try to eat which has failed. Instead, I procrastinate doing the dishes until nessacary so I can put food I'm 'full' of down the sink.

And no..it isnt those words I can't spell.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm procrastinate going to sleep.. and other serious crap there's no need to mention in this thread. -_-;

But, thank God it's still winter break, and for once I'm procrastination-free. For the most part. *deepbreath*

Ullion

Years
    >.> Again, I am back procrastinating more homework! But this time, on tuesday, my mom told me to start on my work, and i still haven't! >.< Althoug i should, i think i will tomoro morn'

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Now...procrastinating getting a suntan because I know it's good for me, but I'm putting it off.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Suntans are good for you? o_O;

And I always thought that getting melanoma was a bad thing ^^;

Well I guess I haven't been putting off all that much, considering it's the holidays. But I'm supposed to be studying, and I was planning to do so since the start of January.

Still haven't started though XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's good for me when I have a family that's as brown as.

XD, I havent even thought about my assignment, it's sitting in my old schoolbag rotting now. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Procrastinating on finishing a Snorlax episode in Japanese. :p -shot-
    :o That's terrible XD

Eh, I've got a bunch of manga and anime that I haven't looked at yet :<

It's good for me when I have a family that's as brown as.

XD, I havent even thought about my assignment, it's sitting in my old schoolbag rotting now. XD
    hehehe, I could never be bothered to get a tan anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back