• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Today Im planning to procrastinate doing any work, My plan is go into class and get paper and draw a picture all lesson, I dont feel like doing any work in class today XD

<3 Nica--Gunna get out of school work

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I just found this club. Ironically, I've spent the last few days procrasinating. Hopefully it won't hurt my marks, but blame it on the teachers they've gotta give out sich difficult projects. *groan*

In simpler terms, may I join please?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Well welcome fellow procrastinators. May we all share our apatheticness to life XD.

Also, you don't really need to ask to join hehehe, but it's nice of y'all anyway.

But I was wondering if I should add Chuchino

... I'll add her anyway :)

Anywho, since it's friday, I'll be procrastinating all night. I only just got Cowboy Bebop offf my mate, and for some reason I have this strange urge to read Love Hina :P

I need to join this club, I procastinate for everything, my homework, chores, everything!
    Hehehe everyone does. Actually, I don't even get around to half the stuff that I distract myself from ... like chores XD My parents are always going on about me not cleaning up my room, they even took the net.

I still didn't clean my room all that throughly though, and in the end, I got my internet back ^_^

Right now am procrastinatin on Studying for Drivers Ed test tomorrow. *Shakes fist* And I took a nap instead of doing Spanish homework, but I finished it. XD
    Well I've had my L's (learner's licence) for a fair few months now, and I'm always putting off driving, heck, not even bothering to log down the hours that I've done.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I procrastanted sucessfully today, I didn't do all my work and I got a well little award thingy..But it's a good thing teh teacher DOESNT procrastinate giving us awards.

<3 Nica--Did her work halfully

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    hehehe I remember when the teacher's used to give them out. There was this whole system, but I think my grade was the only one who even cared or understood it :P

Also, something to waste a little bit of time.
    The Procrastinators club

Anywho, I've been thinking of making a nice, simple little banner to show what we're on about. You might like the lil joke that's in it, I dunno.

But I'll get around to it .... evenetually :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, At least it works..no work=award..Great school wev'e got.
    Is that image vultures procrastnating eating their prey XD?(That's doesn't make sence if they are hungry)
    Oh..talking about banners..I made a request place in this other forum like agt teh start of teh year and I still havent done it...XD..I'll probably end up doing it in well time XD

<3 Nica--No workie means rewardie^^!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I dunno what the picture is, I just thought it'd be interesting to watch, like just lying down on a hill and watching the sky.

i wish I could do no work and get a reward ...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh yeah..as Im watching that pic Im procrastinating posting..Oh no XDD

Well I seem to be a good person so everyone likes me and gives me stuff even when Im naughty..so Im getting out of work and getting rewards at teh same time..you'd think it would be a bad example to do that but meh..

<3 Nica--..Teachers XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    heheh, we had to ask to get an award.

So, as you could probably guess, everyone just stopped bothering.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah..bothering with what, this thread or life? XD..

<3 Nica--Im procrastinating thinking at teh moment

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    hahaha chances are, at both :P Oh wellz, people will post when they feel like it.

Yeh same. I was planning to watch Cowboy Bebop tonight ... hehehe i never got around to it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I might ask you about what you wanted to watch tomoz(Since I don't know what it is) when I feel like it..
    Maybe they are too busy not doing anything to make teh effort to post about not doing things XD

<3 Nica--XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Cowboy Bebop is an anime. I've seen the movie, which was awesome, and so now I wanna watch the series.

So I'll probably be watching it tomorrow as well, considering that it's about 40 mins away for me :P

But I've also got to do homework :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would look it up on youtube..but..yeah..I think I'll leave my hatin' towards it to another thread....Besides at teh exact moment Im procrastinating putting some stuff on my finger because an ant bit it(Maybe it's something I shouldnt procrastinate)
    And you dont have to do homework..only do teh half way..(I would swear but I'll swear later...)

<3 Nica--..Yeah..no hatin' here....

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I know the full plot of Cowboy Bebop =D I've never actually seen the anime, but I've heard full episodes when my brother watches it =DDD

Welcome to everyone who joined! How do you like my fashionably late greeting? xDDD Fashionably late is a procrastinators best friend, believe me.

Today I accidentally put off doing my homework and fell asleep petting my cat, instead.

And then I woke up in time for lunch xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back