• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If we even had locker I'd probably do teh same, But I guess my teachers belong in this club because they are too lazy to get some lockers for us..

<3 Nica--Damn lazy teachers, like me

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..Teachers, school same thing, both are in teh same place, it seemed more tireing to explain teh whole thing so I left it at teachers.

<3 Nica--Have nothing extra to add on, or ish too lazy to at this moment

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *Shakes head* Not supposed, definate. I procrastinate by shortening them to em', Only doing half of my homework but I be good and get full marks, Instead of do teh dishes I stay in teh toilet(One of teh famed ways of procrastinating dishes), Many other ways but too lazy to think of them ATM.

<3 Nica--I only go to teh toilet because every where else is too far to walk

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    hahaha, I usually just stow away in my room, letting my mother continuously call out for me.

But the thing is, I think that you are getting laziness mixed up with procrastination.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I mean procrastinate but typing that over and over tires me out so I don't change it to procrastinate until Im ready, which isnt going to be in teh next year teh way Im going.
    My room is too far to get to so I take a shortcut and hit for teh toilet.

<3 Nica--..yeah..yeah..(I'll put capitals later)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    could I join? I recieved a big mythology project 2 weeks ago and I just started and finished it today! (The due date is tomorrow by the way >_>)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Yeah, sure you can. I always put off assignments. Once, I did it all on the last night, and got top of the class XD

hehehe good work paul.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wasnt going to go on here for a while but I needed to put off staying outside with teh family..So yeah my perfect hideaway on a sunny day..And I dont need to do any homework..though I have some but due in ages..

<3 Nica--Almost spelt something wrong

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    heh, I should be doing homework now ... cept I'm watching anime :P

You pro....crastinator XD I'm actually, as usual, on PC to lag behind on my creative-writing assessment task. Good on me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My homework is to actually look for old home work..Pretty easy assignment if teh homework is only a my document away...But Im not doing it yets..

<3 Nica--My homework is tireringly funny (Ish that spelt right)..If it's spelt wrong I'll fix it next week

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    I want to join. XD

Well..I procrastinate on studying since I do it last minute while going on the computer. XD Then I procrastinate on writing stories that I knew I should have done a week ago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Welcome Katsu.

heheh study? I procastinate so much, I barely even do that. Like for example I had my exams a month ago. In total, I probably studied for about 4 hours - 3 of which were in the half hour before the exam :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I'm still procrastinating something from many moths ago..Though I dont think I'll get around to it..I also like to procrastinate doing my jobs at school (Specially since Im a class leader thingy). But yeah..school is my favourite way lately to procrastinate..

<3 Nica--Im getting sick of typing procrastinate, I'll come up with something else instead later...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    May join? I'm a really good procrastinator :) In 5th grade, I had a 10 page newspaper to do on the events that happened during the Great Depression and the 20's, and I did it ALL the NIGHT before it was due. I ended up getting a 105 :)

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Hey, a procrastinating club!

I'll join later ;3

Hello all you fellow procrastinators! It's nice to meet those of you I've never met before =3 That would mean... 99% of you xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back