• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome.
    Wow, as in national, all of teh world or just one country..I guess Australia wouldnt get it because we arent as known as procrastinating than that much of everyone else...

<3 Nica--I wish I could read that newsletter

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I believe it's based in the U.S., but I could be wrong. I don't know that much about it, and I only heard of it through word of mouth. I'll do some more research about it... eventually.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Darn..I would go complain to someone now about it not being here..But I think I'll do that later on in teh year.. Yeah if you do research I wont have to...that's procrastinating in some way XD

<3 Nica--Yeah tis'

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I said I'd do reaserch eventually. I haven't done a thing about it yet. :D

So... how do you people procrastinate? What do you do while you're putting off the important stuff? I always begin any homework session with a few rounds of Minesweeper.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well I go online and visit forums, when there's no more posts to reply to I randomly talk to anyone and everyone who is online on my MSN .. mm .. that's it for now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Todays I procrastinated doing any school work at all while I was at school. Such as drawing on my work for each class or talking and yeah..That's teh only mean of procrastination today XD

<3 Nica--..Grr schoolwork..yay for school procrastination

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Welcome to the club Aqua Dream. I hope you enjoy your time wasted spent here.

Uhh, today I couldn't procrastinate at all. I had too unpack about 400 phones from their individual boxes, test to find any faults, then repack them.

ughh, I'm so happy to be able to sit at home now and do jack all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...And I'll ask later why you had to unpack those things XD
    But no procrastinating..that's really terrible XD

<3 Nica--..Also was gunna procrastinate 3 things XD(I mean teh XD'z in teh post)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I had to do it for work experience. Whenever there are students doing work experience, all of the tedious labour is shoved over to them.

And it sucked that I wasn't able to procrastinate much. The other students had their MP3 player's, so they were sitting down most of the time.

Actaully, after lunch we played table tennis for an hour, so yeah, I actually did get to procrastinate.

And does anyone else think that its odd for an office to have a table tennis ... and hold table tennis comps?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah...that is weird unless teh want to procrastinate and not do anything in their workplace.
    Oh and for teh last ten minutes Ive been trying to procrastinate being cranky(For some unown reason to everybody else....)..I mean nothing that bad..But I couldnt procrastinate that XD
    I would want an MP3 player..but I can use mah friends..

<3 Nica--....Unowngly cranky

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    ^^ hehehe, I just noticed your friend's list Nica.

And the office deals with alot of people calling from overseas, so in order to fll in time during the day when the rest of the world is asleep, they, well do what ever they want :P

And why are you cranky?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah, teh friends list kinda made teh hate so yeah putting in procrastination would be teh perfect bait XD I ryhme XDD
    Nah it was just what suited teh current situation.
    XD if I was apart of an office I would make sure there would be a computer with MSN available...of course I'd ask alot later to get teh MSN on teh office's computer XD
    ..Yeah teh cranky-ness is kinda everything ATM..but suprisingly this club makes me feel like putting off being cranky XD

<3 Nica--..Likes ryhming for teh fun of it

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    One of my friends did some work experience program about a year ago. He also said that they gave the students all of the boring tasks, or told them to get coffee for everyone else. He once had to clean the bathroom.

And I've been procrastinating making myself a signature on the forums... I'll take care of that at some point.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Yeah, teh friends list kinda made teh hate so yeah putting in procrastination would be teh perfect bait XD I ryhme XDD
    Nah it was just what suited teh current situation.
    XD if I was apart of an office I would make sure there would be a computer with MSN available...of course I'd ask alot later to get teh MSN on teh office's computer XD
    ..Yeah teh cranky-ness is kinda everything ATM..but suprisingly this club makes me feel like putting off being cranky XD

<3 Nica--..Likes ryhming for teh fun of it
    Yeah, I was able to use Windows Messengere, as well as a variety of online messengers since the companay hasn't blocked any sites at all, so we were just browsing Youtube and MySpace as well.

@ Aqua Dream: I guess I as just lucky this time aye, since all I have been actually doing issit on the labtops they gave us and chat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If our school didnt block PC..I'd be at school on PC..though if PC changes it's domain everyday I would procrastinate doing school work and probably procrastinate posting XDz

<3 Nica--..Damn school

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    My school doesn't block any sites, strangely enough. It's possible that they want to but have been procrastinating with it. :classic: I've already procrastinated posting on PC... and I'm doing it right now regarding my own club.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ai, can i join... lol i've been 2 lazy to actually care... but im feeling bored... so i deicded to join... well.. if it's ok w/ Ray
    oh and ray.. ahaha nice sig..

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    may i join plz? im always procastinate with school stuff. i have a 700 word history essay due today, and i just started at around 11:00 last night. lol

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Which reminds me, I have two essays due and two tests coming up this Monday. Better get started .. v.v

Welcome. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back