• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh..I see how your procrastination gets lessened XD.

I would work harder for school but I only want to do good in two things so the rest is just bonus places to procrastinate and chat. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahah well when you get to my grade (and you live with my parents :P), you have to do good in everything ^^;;

I still talk in class though, putting off the work that I say I'll do at home ^^;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh..

Wasting time in class is what everyones meant to do and do it all on the last day in the last ten minutes. They can't expect you to actually pay attention/work in class XD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Then continue wasting time posting here.

The bad thing is when you get bored you get things done..Not a thing to look forward to XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh yeah I will.

Really ... I just go do something else. Like right now, I'm working on my hack when I should be doing work/looking after my siblings :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I'm normally absolutely bored so to continue the procrastination flow of something far worse I get to um..Annoying my pets (Only a backup if noones posting).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I arent THAT inteferring into their cage, though one likes to bite me.. she even procrastinates biting me softly.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol, i just play fight with my dogs. ahaha, someone JUST called us asking for a friend of my sisters (whos in uni now) so i just agve it to my mom, i was too lazy to explain everything to the caller -_- (She had the wrong number) XD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    lol, i just play fight with my dogs. ahaha, someone JUST called us asking for a friend of my sisters (whos in uni now) so i just agve it to my mom, i was too lazy to explain everything to the caller -_- (She had the wrong number) XD

You must be really lazy if it's a mission just to tell someone they have the wrong number. :P

Tch. I procastinate all the time. Didn't even turn the clocks back for Daylight Savings coz I see it as nothing but a waste of time. :cool:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I am co-leader of this club, right?
    At the moment Paul, there are no co-leaders.

You must be really lazy if it's a mission just to tell someone they have the wrong number. :P

Tch. I procastinate all the time. Didn't even turn the clocks back for Daylight Savings coz I see it as nothing but a waste of time. :cool:
    hehehe is that literally, figuratively or both?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm...I just woke up. I should try procrastinating reading posts, I get tired like that.

Oh and BTW my Nana couldnt pronouce procrastinate and it came out all wrong XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nopes, full on Aussie. Her only problem is that she and school never mixed.

And the fact that she never got around to completing it. x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm..it wasnt her fault...it was her mums.

Anyway lotto's good, you procrastinate actually working hard to get the money. Best means of procrastination x3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol agreed :P
    oh and no matter how much money you have, you can't drop school until your 18, or it is illegal (or so i have been told). And when you turn 18, you'll prob grasduate by then anyways... so you may have well give uop no that, oh adn thats also IF you win the lotto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back