• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..:The Pure Tournament:..

Ársa

k.
    Years
    It's on the front post.

P.S. How in the hell did your Garchomp survive a choice Specs'd HP Ice 70 from a Modest Heatran with 31 IV's in Sp. Atk? (Not to mention my Ice Beam missed on the 80% chance due to Sand Veil in effect. :()

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    It's on the front post.

P.S. How in the hell did your Garchomp survive a choice Specs'd HP Ice 70 from a Modest Heatran with 31 IV's in Sp. Atk? (Not to mention my Ice Beam missed on the 80% chance due to Sand Veil in effect. :()

~T_S

Flipping heck.....! You are asking me that?? How in the world did a choice spec's heatran outrun my chainchomp?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    lol, I dunno, but it seems something weird happened in that turn, you survived a guaranteed OHKO, and my specstran outsped your chainchomp. That isn't right...

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Okay no worries. Anyways about the prize....

3rd Place:
    - 1x Shiny Pokemon / 3x Item, Berry, TM.

What shines are you giving away? I'll take a life orb ( do I get to choose 2 more items?), petaya berry, TM- sleeptalk

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I have all starters, all legends and tons of random pokemon. If you want a complete list, search through my threads for "TIME TO TRADE AGAIN" That will show you my full list of Shinies.

Other than that, I suppose you could have a Second Prize, considering GeneralGuy hasn't been around.

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Second place prizes won't be useful to me, I have all of those pokemon. Btw what nature and its IV's are for that Garchomp you are giving away?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok, it's on my Pearl cart. (Other game, the first FC)

Just give me 5 mins, hop online and wait.

By the way, it was one or the other, not a Shiny and 3 Items...

~T_S

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Wow, I forgot to check this post myself O_o...

So T_S, when can we be able to do this trade? Send me a PM when you're on next.

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE SECOND "PURE TOURNAMENT". ALL PEOPLE WILL BE CONSIDERED, BUT ONLY 16 WILL BE GIVEN THE OK TO PARTICIPATE. HURRY IN, GREAT PRIZES ON OFFER.

~T_S

Back