• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..:The Pure Tournament:..

Ársa

k.
    Years
    oi! No need to tell him my team!

Note, he was using MY (Bold, Underlined, Italic, Caps Lock, !!!!!!!!!11!) Infernape, which took down cress with a CRITICAL HIT (Bold, Underlined, Italic, Caps Lock, 11!!1!!!!!)

lol

~T_S

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Lol I see, Don't worry tho Tor I toke care of that infernape in my match xD

Cres huh....*winks*

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, especially when it's a crit on the Pokemon that's about to kill the other one >_>

I'll never accept that the guy beat me, as long as he uses a nOOb Pokemon like that anyways....

Ah well, out of this tourney for me.

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Yeah, especially when it's a crit on the Pokemon that's about to kill the other one >_>

I'll never accept that the guy beat me, as long as he uses a nOOb Pokemon like that anyways....

Ah well, out of this tourney for me.
    Well, good game. You're an excellent battler, Ooka.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm having a differcult time getting hold of hammerhead. We are never on at the same time. I've sent him about 2 PM's. I'm dropping out to save the hassle. Unless you have another solution ....

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Check the front post. My opponent hasn't replied to the dozen PM's, so I'm gonna move myself up.. o.0.

I cannot speculate on the others. I may need to do random draws for byes if it goes that far. 1 more day.

~T_S

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I'm confirming that I have beat daveyboy 4-0. Unfortunately, I got a little hax luck, and although I don't like it, I guess it comes around.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    ok, front post Updated.

PLEASE NOTE THAT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T RESPOND HAVE BEEN CUT. ROUND 2 MATCHES ARE UNDERWAY. DARK_AZELF HAS A BYE THIS ROUND DUE TO HAVING TO CUT 4 PEOPLE FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

Regards,

~T_S

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Dark Azelf's wifi connector is broken, so you may want to talk to him to talk about it and see if he'll be back soon.

Back