• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The quest for my childhood!

Kwest

I need a costume
    Years
    Hi all, I'm Kwest. I think I used to lurk the site a few years back for bredding tips but never made an account, after recently re-discovering my GBA though I thought I'd get back into Pokemon gaming in general and regress to my childhood why not.

I'm currently unemployed, which you could attribute this past-time revival to, but am volunteering at a community centre until I get a job which is proving to be amazing.
    I'm quite keen on game design and might have a thread appearing in your section for that stuff pretty soon, I'm looking to use Unity to develop it but I also have experience whith hacking the 3rd gen and best gen games so I might dip in there from time to time.

I also love making graphics and hopefully want to end up doing it as a career (any job will do before then though. xD), so was quite pleased to see you still have a graphics section, which hopefully I'll end up contributing too this time round. :]
    I have to say, you do have it all here!

Anyway, glad I made the decision to finally join, especially just in time for your Halloween events which look really cool!

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity Kwest!
    Make sure you read the rules and FAQ and you'll be fine :)
    And don't forget there's an almighty big section on Romhacking and Graphics for you to gaze at :P
    Go and knock ya self out, Not literally though o3o

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Third generation? The best indeed! Glad to find someone who loves them. :D In my opinion Emerald was the best of the three, so you should look for it. :D
    Anyway, welcome back to PC. Hope you have fun~

Years
    Theres nothing wrong with regressing back to childhood for a little bit! *cough* is 21 and bought a ds solely to play soul silver *cough* ahem =)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai there Kwest~!
    I'm on a quest for evul-hood myself. :3

I thought R/BE games were pretty cool (but a little hard in my favour, hohoho...)
    Tonzora! Go make the games less Hard! Bribe the makes of pokemon if you have to!

Enjoy your times here. =D

Kwest

I need a costume
    Years
    Third generation? The best indeed! Glad to find someone who loves them. :D In my opinion Emerald was the best of the three, so you should look for it. :D
    Anyway, welcome back to PC. Hope you have fun~
    I fully intend to! Emerald was the only one I never got my hands on. :o

Theres nothing wrong with regressing back to childhood for a little bit! *cough* is 21 and bought a ds solely to play soul silver *cough* ahem =)
    Other than that nasty cough that sounds perfectly healthy. ;]

Hai there Kwest~!
    I'm on a quest for evul-hood myself. :3

I thought R/BE games were pretty cool (but a little hard in my favour, hohoho...)
    Tonzora! Go make the games less Hard! Bribe the makes of pokemon if you have to!

Enjoy your times here. =D
    I'm working on infiltrating my way up Gamefreaks corporate ladder as we speak.

Back