• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quiz That You Should Test

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • There have been many Darknesses, but no Fire. I guess because the fire answers are so different. I can see why you go darkness, shadow. That bloody blade in your signature...cool...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    Thanks but I had to remove it as you can see. There should be more quizzes! They're fun!
    Everyone seems to think so ^-^
    Should I make a longer one? How about a one for both genders? I don't know how that will work out, but I'll try ^_^,

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
  • Nope, I still got Darkness.....I guess that's what I would be.....

You are the Goddess of Darkness. You've lived in the dimension of Hatred and Confusion, attempting your best at diluting mortals and destroying the realm of the Earth. When you approach beings of lower class, they quake with fear at your ghastly appearance. You hate...day in and day out. You hate even yourself! Although you do such a thing, you still manage to stay out and destroy the humans. When? When will you learn?

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
  • never.....I shall forever rot in hell......just kiffing!!!!!!! hehe....I said kiffing.....instead of kidding...I shall make a definition for that word....kiffing.........

Back