• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The rage candybar man. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    Yup. Olivine was the one I missed.
    I remember talking to the people inside the gym and not having to battle them (If I remember correctly) Maybe I took it as a sign that I didn't need to battle her either.

Thanks all everyone's such great help and quick to respond! Lets see if this works!!

YEY! We're awesome. We know. :)

Aha! We knew it! Good luck with her! And the rest of the game, for that matter. ^__^

EDIT: Lol, Hever, I know. XD Maybe it's cuz it's late here....yeah, yeah that's it! >__>

That might be it. You need rest, buddy. It's kinda getting late here too.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Yeah, you will only get the phone call when you beat the 7th gym leader and exit the gym, regardless of which gym you beat (as said, the order does not matter with HGSS for part of the Johto gyms and most of the Kanto gyms which imo is quite awesome - you can do things in whatever order you want!). Then proceed to do the Radio Tower bit and then you can get past that ragecandybar guy. (Note - in GSC you COULD walk past him and all - only you couldn't battle Clair until you saved the Radio Tower anyways).

Going to close then - if you are still having problems or have another problem/question to ask please post it in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back