• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I get headaches when I didn't sleep long enough. Man...they are a pain to have. D: I know how you feel. I was hungry after I got off from work. XD So I had some cereal and French Toast.

Have you tried French Toast?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whaooo! Yeah, it has been awhile snice I had French Toast. I bought some the day before yesterday and had some yesterday. Man...it is soo yummy! Especially when you toast them in a toaster. <3

WOW! 14 hours?! I slept for that long before. But I didn't get a headache. But I was totally refreshed. XD I didn't go to work tired. XDD For me, I get headaches when:
    1) I worry about something
    2) I am hungry
    3) And when I don't get enough sleep

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, well at first that is why I get headaches, because my head feels like it. But I have different reasons. XD

OMG, I love Bagels with Cream Cheese. <3 Am I making you hungry? If I am, I am sorry. XD

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Nah, I went ahead and ate a small little cake thingy thing thing...Didn't want to eat something too big because like..I may have woken my parents up..o o;; they weren't sleeping hard enough..I could tell...XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, you are a ninja. XD That is cool. Ninjas are quiet. X3 Yeah I don't want you got get caught by your parents and then you have to get offline. I rather have go get something small and be quiet as a mouse.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well mice are pretty cute. ^^ I agree. But as long they are not the ones that goes in house and mess up everything you owe. x.x

Well I got to go now. *hugs* I am falling asleep on the keyboad. @_@ I will see you later. *hugs* ^__^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    No!! Not in here, too!!!! *will get post from Lucy's FC* COME BACK!! I'LL GET YOU SOME KIND OF SUGAR SO YOU CAN STAY UP OR SOMETHING!!! T.T She's gone....-sniffles-

Okies, see you tomorrow!! ^ ^ <33 -huggles back tightly-

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    That makes you..umm....*doesn't feel like checking* Ah, what the heck. I'll get it later. X3 But thanks for joining! ^ ^

Awh..I've got to go now...T.T I'll see you all later! ^ ~

Back