• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey, Raiyna! *waves* I hope you had a nice day. Sorry that I didn't get to see you. ;; I promise to be on later today after I get home. *place hand on my heart* I promise. See ya! =3

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    It's fine, Lucy. It wasn't your fault. My mom made my brother and I go to bed before it was even 1am...I mean, c'mon, we're teens and it's summer. Does she really expect us to go to bed before it's even 1? -_-;; -sighs- I'll never understand my parents...Besides, I was in the middle of an important conversation and...-shakes head- Nevermind...but like I said, it's not your fault. ^ ^ So don't blame yourself anymore, okay? I'll see you later today~ <33

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Well, my mom has come in my room and told me that I don't need to be on the computer this early..what the heck else am I supposed to do this early? > >;; See you guys in a bit..hopefully..

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    No, I don't take naps, I slept from--...-gets post-

EDIT:
    Raiyna said:

I got my headache because I slept too long...14 hours...x_X;;

So there. I slept for 14 hours the other day and for 7 1/2 hours last night/this morning...that's about 24 hours...> >;;

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    NO!!! > < Okay, I went to bed at 9:30 pm Wedsnday night. You got that? I woke up at 11am yesterday morning. That's already 14 hours. Then! I went to bed at 12:30am this morning and woke up at 8am later this morning...you get it now? > >;;

Back