• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Lucy! ^ ^ -huggles- <3 I'm glad you're doing alright. =D I hope work isn't putting too much stress on ya. =3 Yeah, I'm glad PC's working again. No more patience needed. x3 I hope you get off of work for a day, soon! ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nah, I am fine. ^^ Oh I am off tomorrow, but I can't stay up too late though. Snice I have to be back at work at 6am on Wednesday. And I will be working early on Thursday too. But Friday, I work late. So I can stay up a little on Thursday.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Raiyna said:
    Nothing much is happening, Katie. ^ ^ Well, not that I know of. o O;

Teresa, that's my word. "Hewwo" ish all mine. =o

Hey Ash. ^ ^ It's goin' good, what about for you? =D

Thats not fair! all words are your words! ...'cept spiffy. That'll always be mine >:3

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    You little cheater!! I knew it was the glasses..I knew it!! I knew it!! XD

So anyways, I'm going to be leaving later today. =o Friday morning at 6am and I'll be back Monday sometime. Dunno when, but yeah..I'm leaving..;___; I leave way too much, it sucks. > >;;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...you are leaving again?! Aww...well I hope you have a nice time. ^^ Hope to see you soon!

Neko-san

~//Sunshine<3//~
    Years
    Shanei =o -pokes- You`re almost back ^o^ May I join Raiyna`s club ? [ Yes, Shanei . I`m so stalking you XD ]​

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Saku-chan! OMG, your first post was in my club..I feel honored <3

Yes, you can join. Why would I turn you down? =D -huggles-

I'm back, all! ^ ^ And so happy! x_x It was terribly boring down there, I couldn't stand it!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Disney World, not DisneyLand. There's a huge difference, somehow. o O;;

Yeah, I am grateful for being able to go on vacation, however it also makes me feel terrible. - -;; I have a lot of things some people don't have and I don't like it. > >;

Back