• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...you got to go to Disneyworld? That is soo cool! Did you have fun? *thinks* Pft...of course you did! Who wouldn't have fun there. XD I haven't been to Disneyworld or Disneyland of that matter. I hope I will go someday.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Grr..that's it!! > <;; -gives out her's and her bro's annual pass to Lucy and Maa* There! Now go have fun! ^ ^

It wasn't much fun as I said before, Lucy. I'm too used to it now...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hi, Shannon
    I took your quizzes.
    that meep thingy
    (2nd time 100 (shows ya My mind is better then my knowledge about you >.<)
    the OMG

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Nyaah..this isn't cool. > <;;; -hands out season passes to DW to all- There! ^ ^

Hey, Samurai. =D It has been a while. I've been fine, just not wanting school to start. What about you?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    HAPPY 1ST and 2ND DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!

My little twin has finally grown up. I remember when you were wee high and was just new to the PC. How you would do your meeps and all. You were so cute. Ohhh...NOw you are going to high school and taking big kid classes and all. Next you be driving. Then seeing boys. Then driving boys. Then crashing into another car. THen paying things. Then graduating. YOu making me feel old. *CRies*

I go cry and be old in the corner.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    -pets CM- Don't cry CM, it makes Raiyna feel sad.
    Hey shannon, how are you?
    school already has started for you?
    I still have a few weeks.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    School started already for you? AAARGJFHFKJEHKJBBLAAAAHH!!! I feel so left out when everyone I know is in school *cries* I WANT SCHOOL TO START ALREADY!!!

But anyways, I hope you're doing awesome, Shannon! I'll talk later, okay? ^__^

Oh, and I hope High School is good to ya! It's mean to me ;___;

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    O.O you've started school Shannon? whoa Lol I don't have to go to school since I'm over in Samburu at the moment with my dad so I'm lucky and what about you Chuchino how are you?

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    OMGAKFJDKLFJAKJFDSAJFDUDE!!! THAT AIN'T COOL! > <

I didn't know it was your b-day, Chuchi-san, therefore I didn't get to give you a present!!! But, I wil have it by tomorrow. < <...> >...Atleast I hope I will. o O; Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHUCHI-SAN!!! -huggles and gives candies and plushies of all kinds- <3333333333333333 I'm glad you liked your birthday. :>

Yes, I've started High School..it's alright, but I seriously think the school is too hard for me. x_X;; Then again, I could just be paranoid and lazy, not wanting to do the work. X3;

Back