• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daysonyx

I'm just a little bit of a derp
Years
Skiploom, Manectric, Wobbuffet, Samurott, Primeape, Haxorus :3

I dont know why it gave me a Skiploom since Skiploom has an evolution, but I accept the team substituting Jumpluff for Skiploom :D

Update: I've gone and gotten all the pokemon I can't get til postgame, but ima put this challenge on hiatus; i have a lot of other challenges and romhacks i wanna play/progress in more before returning to this one. I'll post more of an update next week :)

Sunshine, the Hoppip--Lv 2

BlastBolt, the electrike--lvl 5

Fury, the Mankey--Lvl 4

Kendo, the Wynaut--lvl 4

Lendo, the Oshawott--lvl 6

Will add moves/stats as part of update later in playthrough :)

Last edited:

ninemales

Boof boof bidoof
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Forum Username: Ninemales
Game Version: Crystal
Number of Pokemon: 6 please!
Exclude NFEs: Yes
Restrictions: None!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Forum Username: KittyDragon129
Game Version: Pokemon Glazed
Number of Pokemon: Full team of 6 :3
Exclude NFEs: No
National Dex: No
Restrictions: I only wish for one of the five starter pokemon I can get in glazed

When every1 skips my post in a thread -_-

I dont know why it gave me a Skiploom since Skiploom has an evolution, but I accept the team substituting Jumpluff for Skiploom :D

Update: I've gone and gotten all the pokemon I can't get til postgame, but ima put this challenge on hiatus; i have a lot of other challenges and romhacks i wanna play/progress in more before returning to this one. I'll post more of an update next week :)

Sunshine, the Hoppip--Lv 2

BlastBolt, the electrike--lvl 5

Fury, the Mankey--Lvl 4

Kendo, the Wynaut--lvl 4

Lendo, the Oshawott--lvl 6

Will add moves/stats as part of update later in playthrough :)

Also when you realise you made a mistake -_-
You can use Jumpluff instead of Skiploom

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
What pokemon are there in Pokemon Glazed? It's hard to assign the team without knowing what the pokedex looks like (since it's a hack). I tried searching it, but I could only find the starters, no luck on the pokedex ~_~

Heres a bunch of Pokemon!:
Spoiler:

I only included the Pokemon I can get in this region(there are 2 regions). Also, sometime before the e4, there is a special red scarf Pikachu that I can get. Forgot where, tho

Years
Heres a bunch of Pokemon!:
Spoiler:

Alright, you get:

Lucario
Piloswine
Floatzel
Lickitung
Aggron
Golbat

Enjoy! :)
Let me know if you need any rerolls

Years
Forum Username: viper8890
Game Version: Pokemon Sun
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: Please include one of the starters.

Years
Decidueye, Braviary, Vaporeon, Cloyster, Klefki, Tentacruel

Can I please get a reroll? I would prefer a bit more balanced team. This one seems to be too weak against electric. I haven't used decidueye yet, so it'll be good to use it, but I would like a reroll for the rest. And to let you know, please provide a team such that I can obtain atleast 4-5 of the Pokemon before the last island. Hope there's no problem in that.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Can I please get a reroll? I would prefer a bit more balanced team. This one seems to be too weak against electric. I haven't used decidueye yet, so it'll be good to use it, but I would like a reroll for the rest. And to let you know, please provide a team such that I can obtain atleast 4-5 of the Pokemon before the last island. Hope there's no problem in that.

Sure.

Decidueye, Flareon, Tentacruel, Probopass, Trevenant, Kommo-o

Years
Yes, I play it on citra and it works great. In fact sun moon runs better than oras on citra. And goodra, I'll love to use it, thanks. So confirmed team is Decidueye, Flareon, Tentacruel, Probopass, Goodra, Kommo-o. Thanks again.

Years
it's been quite late for the first update, but here it is.
UPDATE 1
JOURNEY
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Yo!

I thought this looked interesting so imma sign up :)

Game Version: Sun
Exclude NFE's: Yes
National Dex: No, doing it on on my 3ds
Restrictions: At least one starter, Only pokemon i can catch in game, Balanced team

Neat!

Imma check this tommorow and start the game then.

Cheers!

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Yo!
Game Version: Sun
Exclude NFE's: Yes
National Dex: No, doing it on on my 3ds
Restrictions: At least one starter, Only pokemon i can catch in game, Balanced team

I assume by "balanced team", you don't want any repeat types, right? Well, here's what the RNG gave me.

Incineroar
Dhelmise
Gumshoos
Honchkrow
Luvdisc
Muk

I'm so sorry the RNG gave you a Luvdisc. But if you can actually manage with this thing, more power to you.

Forum Username: BugTypeAficionado
Game Version: Moon
Restrictions: As long as I can catch it before Vast Poni Canyon, it's good. No starters.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Hey

can you replace the honchcrow?
you cant get murkrow until you get to vast poni canyon and thats gonna be awhile.
Same with Dhelmise i cant get that till poni island in the first village

Last edited:

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Hey

can you replace the honchcrow?
you cant get murkrow until you get to vast poni canyon and thats gonna be awhile.
Same with Dhelmise i cant get that till poni island in the first village

Sure thing.

Incineroar
Leafeon
Gumshoos
Archeops
Luvdisc
Muk

There we go. That should be good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back