• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Your team is
    Rapidash
    Electrode
    Mr. Mime
    Feraligatr
    Tauros
    Dragonite

Sorry to be a pain but the majority of that team is available really late in Johto.( Only Tauros & Feraligatr can be caught before gym 6). Can I get a re roll please ? And can I add the rule that I would like an eeveeloution on my team ?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Sorry to be a pain but the majority of that team is available really late in Johto.( Only Tauros & Feraligatr can be caught before gym 6). Can I get a re roll please ? And can I add the rule that I would like an eeveeloution on my team ?

Ok, I'll reroll, but your entire team will get rerolled

- Flareon
    - Smeargle
    - Azumarill
    - Lanturn
    - Crobat
    - Furret

Enjoy :D

Years
    Forum username: Zizo01
    Game version: Pokemon Red
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: No
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: Must can be obtained in the game (no trade or hack)
    Must has a base stat total more than 200, except ditto
    At least 1 pokemon before 1st gym
    No pokemon that must be evolve by trading

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Forum username: Zizo01
    Game version: Pokemon Red
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: Must can be obtained in the game (no trade or hack)
    Must has a base stat total more than 200, except ditto
    At least 1 pokemon before 1st gym
    No pokemon that must be evolve by trading

- Magneton
    - Golbat
    - Hitmonchan
    - Nidoking
    - Raticate
    - Porygon

Years
    Hey guys, just a quick update on the thread now I have taken it over. I will be looking to update the main post, and add everyone who has completed the challenge, or is participating, to their correct place. If you see this post and can see you have not been moved yet, feel free to drop me a PM with a link to your post where you complete the challenge and I will look to add you as soon as possible. Happy run throughs guys.

UPDATE
    I have gone back to October 2016, and think everything is where it should be, however if I have missed anyone let me know. If you participated and completed between the time the thread was lasted updated and October, also let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    POKEMON SOUL SILVER RANDOM CHALLENGE: PART 1
    Spoiler:

TEAM
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

POKEMON SOUL SILVER RANDOM CHALLENGE: PART 2
    Spoiler:

TEAM
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Question: With Flareon as a team member, just incase I have an issue getting one from the NPC that hands them out, when would I be okay adding this ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Forum Username:treekoman9
    Game Version:Emerald
    Number of Pokemon:6
    Exclude NFEs:Yes
    National Dex:Yes
    Restrictions:None

Years
    Forum Username: AlmightyBreloom
    Game Version: Soul Silver
    Number of Pokémon: 6
    Restrictions: No more than 2 Pokémon with a shared type
    treekoman9, the team I'm giving you is Octillery, Chansey, Beedrill, Sceptile, Forretress, and Minun
    @KimbosUnova probably around the third gym as you get Eevee in Goldenrod and the firestone is available in the bug catching contest

Last edited:
    Years
    Forum Username: AlmightyBreloom
    Game Version: Soul Silver
    Restrictions: No more than 2 Pokémon with a shared type
    treekoman9, the team I'm giving you is Octillery, Chansey, Beedrill, Sceptile, Forretress, and Minun
    @KimbosUnova probably around the third gym as you get Eevee in Goldenrod and the firestone is available in the bug catching contest

Thanks Breloom, for your challenge take
    Weepinbell, Aipom, Exeggcute, Doduo, Lapras, Graveller

Years
    Thanks for the team! Looks like it's gonna be tough to start off, but that's what makes it fun. I'll update right after I get my first badge.
    EDIT: Could I get a replacement pokemon for Lapras? It may be tough and I just want to have a backup in case it's too hard to get Lapras

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks for the team! Looks like it's gonna be tough to start off, but that's what makes it fun. I'll update right after I get my first badge.
    EDIT: Could I get a replacement pokemon for Lapras? It may be tough and I just want to have a backup in case it's too hard to get Lapras

Can swap Lapras for a Slowpoke ?

POKEMON SOUL SILVER RANDOM CHALLENGE: PART 3
    Spoiler:

TEAM
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    First Update:
    Spoiler:

Team Update:
    Spoiler:
    Edit: I've decided to keep Lapras in the squad. I'll most likely wait until I defeat the Johto League to get Lapras through the Safari Zone

Years
    Second Update:
    Spoiler:

Team Update:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Forum Username: Ronintoad
    Game Version: Crystal
    Restrictions: I would prefer a variety of types so no more than two Pokémon with the same typing.

Years
    Forum Username: Ronintoad
    Game Version: Crystal
    Restrictions: I would prefer a variety of types so no more than two Pokémon with the same typing.

Your team is Poliwrath, Skarmory, Scyther, Sunkern, Gengar, Electabuzz. If you cannot get Gengar, Haunter should be ok, unless you'd like a reroll

Years
    Forum Username: viper8890
    Game Version: Platinum
    Exclude NFEs: Yes
    Restrictions: I would prefer a variety of types so no more than two Pokémon with the same typing. Include atleast one of the starters, no legendary and all Pokemon given should be available and able to evolve without trading or hacking

Years
    Forum Username: viper8890
    Game Version: Platinum
    Exclude NFEs: Yes
    Restrictions: I would prefer a variety of types so no more than two Pokémon with the same typing. Include atleast one of the starters, no legendary and all Pokemon given should be available and able to evolve without trading or hacking

Your team will consist of Luxray, Chatot, Carnivine, Whiscash, Empoleon, and Sudowoodo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back