• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Double posting because it's been about a month since I last posted...

Name: Phantomness
    Game: Pokemon Emerald re-randomized with the 650 patch after first randomizing Trainer's Pokemon/starters/etc. with the pokemon randomizer.
    Additional Rules: Must nickname all Pokemon

My starter was Winona the Wingull.
    I beat May's Geodude…
    On Route 101 I caught Lumiere the Litwick.
    On Route 103 I caught Hanako the Cottonee.
    On Route 102 I used several Poke Balls but managed to catch Kazuki the Chimchar.
    I helped Wally catch his Ralts even though it fainted…
    On Route 104 I caught a Shinx named Lionel.
    In Petalburg Woods I caught a Nidoran F named Camille.
    On Route 116 I caught a Geodude named Franz.
    In Rusturf Tunnel I caught an Umbreon named Isis.
    I defeated Roxanne and got the Stone Badge although Hanako was down to one point of HP fighting her last Pokemon, a Barboach. It was so close!
    I defeated Brawly and got the Knuckle Badge but he had a Wingull with Supersonic so I had less than 10 hp on all six of my Pokemon when I finally beat him. I hate confusion and this early in the game there are no Persim berries or Yellow Flute…
    On Route 110 I caught a Spheal named Caroline and on Route 117 I caught a Petilil named Petunia.
    I failed to catch an Anorith on Route 112.
    I failed to catch a Magmar in the Fiery Path.
    On Route 113 I caught a Gligar named Othello.
    While grinding on Routes 113 and 114, there were many deaths indeed... I said good-bye to both Hanako and Petunia...
    On Route 114 I caught a Leavanny named Honey.
    In Meteor Falls I caught a Quagsire named Bluebell.

R.I.P.
    Hanako (Cottonee) Lv. 3-20, killed by another wild Gligar.
    Petunia (Petilil) Lv. 15-22, killed by a wild Sandslash.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I found this awesome pawesome randomizer yesterday- you can randomize gen 1-6 pokemon into Red- so that's what I did xD And I loved it :3

My favourite pokemon during this run was Lopunny- it was third or second pokemon I caught and it stuck with me till' the very end :3

Vs. Champion :3

Final Team:
    The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

Blanche||Lvl 57
    Leer
    Razor Leaf
    Mist
    Blizzard
    I never used Abomasnow before - And I loved using it ^^ It was a cool addition to the team :3

Volta|Lvl 55
    Low Kick
    Swift
    Thunderbolt
    ThunderPunch
    Also, another pokemon that I've never used before ^^ I loved using it aswell :3 It was such a powerful monster <3

Bunny||Lvl 55
    Cut
    Jump Kick
    Dig
    Dizzy Punch
    The veteran of my team - I caught it near Pallet town - it evolved and after that it was just a monster :3 I love Lopunny right now <3

Anubis|Lvl 56
    Bone Rush
    Metal Claw
    Shadow Claw
    Drain Punch
    Lucario was awesome as always :3

Ord|Lvl 56
    Wing Attack
    Fly
    Slam
    Surf
    Sadly I caught it as level 40 dragonair so no dragon moves for it :( Otherwise it was an ok team member :o

Lola|Lvl 56
    Psychic
    Confusion
    Light Screen
    Psybeam
    I loved using it <3 It helped me out a lot and it was a good addition to the team ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Player: Phantomness
    Game: Pokemon Red (randomized with online randomizer)
    Alternative rules: Must nickname all Pokemon

My first attempt had me getting a Litwick named Lumos. And it was promptly killed by my rival's Herdier with Bite in my very first Pokemon battle ever *sigh*. Retrying!

So my starter choices were Bagon, Seel, or Hoppip... Bagon for me! I named him Fafnir.
    On Route 1 I caught Naoko the Ninetales, amazingly.
    On Route 22 I caught a Cottonee named Menelaus.
    On Route 2 I caught Static the Pichu.
    I failed to catch a Pidgey in Viridian Forest.
    Menelaus died from a Poison Sting attack from the Junior Trainer's Nidoking...
    Brock had a Salamence, total party kill... this randomizer is quite hard!

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Spoiler: snip
    I found this awesome pawesome randomizer yesterday- you can randomize gen 1-6 pokemon into Red- so that's what I did xD And I loved it :3

My favourite pokemon during this run was Lopunny- it was third or second pokemon I caught and it stuck with me till' the very end :3

Final Team:

Blanche||Lvl 57
    Leer
    Razor Leaf
    Mist
    Blizzard
    I never used Abomasnow before - And I loved using it ^^ It was a cool addition to the team :3

Volta|Lvl 70
    Low Kick
    Swift
    Thunderbolt
    ThunderPunch
    Also, another pokemon that I've never used before ^^ I loved using it aswell :3 It was such a powerful monster <3

Bunny||Lvl 55
    Cut
    Jump Kick
    Dig
    Dizzy Punch
    The veteran of my team - I caught it near Pallet town - it evolved and after that it was just a monster :3 I love Lopunny right now <3

Anubis|Lvl 56
    Bone Rush
    Metal Claw
    Shadow Claw
    Drain Punch
    Lucario was awesome as always :3

Ord|Lvl 56
    Wing Attack
    Fly
    Slam
    Surf
    Sadly I caught it as level 40 dragonair so no dragon moves for it :( Otherwise it was an ok team member :o

Lola|Lvl 56
    Psychic
    Confusion
    Light Screen
    Psybeam
    I loved using it <3 It helped me out a lot and it was a good addition to the team ^^

What was that randomizer called? :D I'd love to use it sometime....

Also am I allowed to just put up my FireRed one? I have 6 badges, and I'm playing against another friend with different randomized Pokemon.
    My crystal one is put on hold because of my stupid laptop.

Player: DyingWillFlareon
    Game: FireRed
    Rules: Nickname everyone after Pokemon/KHR shipping names(hetalia in one case), caves count as one place, water and grass are two seperate catches if you use the rod, static Pokemon can be used alongside a Pokemon caught on that route, Abilities randomized.

Disclaimer: Just because I used a shipping name does not mean I like the ship. XD
    Spoiler: Badges 1-6
    The starters were Ralts, Torchic and Abra. Sigilhing, I chose Frantic the Torchic. After getting Pokeballs I tried to catch a Latias on Route 1 and named her Amber, but she fainted due to Flygon's Hax. On the Route next to the League(23?) I caught a Weepinbel named B26. Swept Rival Tay's Ralts and Nincada.
    Caught a Totodile in Viridian Forest named PMS(because PreciousMetals might not have fit well) and an Arcanine in Route 2 on the other side of the forest.
    Brock's Gym was Dark types, we easily won after leveling up quickly on Route 1's Rayquazas. 8D
    Team:
    Frantic Torchic Male Liquid Ooze
    B26 Weepinbel Male Color Change
    PMS Totodile Male Hyper Cutter
    Mangaquest Arcanine Male Drought
    BADGE 2
    On Route 4 we caught a Sneasel named Chosen, then the Magikarp salesman gave us a Mantine named Wildside.
    Once in Mt Moon we caught an Arbok and fought 'Engineer Pansy' the Rocket Grunt.
    Collecting both Moon Stones(I had 3 no ifea how I got the third or when, it might have been after this :T) I decided we had nothing better to do than go to Cerulean. In the next Route we caught a Nidoqueen.
    After fighting our Rival Tay, an entrepenuer, Torchic and Totodile evolved. Sadly Frantic fainted against a Metagross we were trying to catch......
    *RIP FRANTIC THE COMBUSKEN
    MALE ABILITY????(i forgot....)*
    We caught something else in the next Route and went back for the Gym. Misty's Gym was Ice so Arcanine took them all down.
    Team:
    PMS Croconaw Male Minus
    Mangaquest Arcanine Male Drought
    Chosen Sneasel Male Levitate
    Wildside Mantine Female Serene Grace
    Badge 3
    Near Vermillion City, I caught a Meditite named Magmajewel. On the other Route going to the bridge, we caught a Voltorb and in Diglett's Cave we caught a Seviper named BV. Since BV was at the same level as everyone else, Magmajewel was temporarily boxed for her to join.
    Lt. Surge's Gym was Bug Typed and once again Arcanine Embered them.
    Team:
    PMS Croconaw Male Minus
    Magnaquest Arcanine Male Drought @Blackglasses
    Chosen Sneasel Male Levitate
    BV Seviper Female Hyper Cutter
    Badge 4
    After rushing through Rock Tunnel where I caught a Sentret, we finally healed up for training at Lavender Town. We headed off afterwards for Celadon.
    That Sentret I caught had an Exp Share. 8D
    At Celadon we went to the store and bought a Leaf Stone for B26. Losing Color Change hurt, but only a little. We went to do the Rocket Hideout event and after murdering a lot of Rocket's teams, we got cocky at Giovanni. After a quick PC trip, we fought him and his Poison types, but his Muk killed Mangaquest. Chosen tried to beat it using Faint Attack to hit through it's Minimize, but he was killed and BV finally killed it.
    *RIP AMNGAQUEST THE ARCANINE
    MALE ABILITY: DROUGHT
    RIP CHOSEN THE SNEASEL
    MALE ABILITY: LEVITATE*
    Erika's Gym was Ghost Types. Upset after losing Arcanine's incredible Bite, I let Sevipergo at them.
    Team:
    B26 Victreebel Male Vital Spirit
    PMS Croconaw Male Minus
    BV Seviper Female Hyper Cutter
    Magmajewel Meditite Male Damp @Exp Share
    I'll finish up with Badges 5 and 6 tomorrow...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

- Red Randomized Nuzlocke -

player: Snormaxx
    Watch my Journey: Here!

Rules:
    • You may only capture the first Pokemon you meet on a route.
      (Dupes/Species Clause: If first encounter is a repeat of a previously caught Pokemon or of the same evolutionary chain you must retry. Maximum of 3 encounters, after which the route is forfeited.)
    • Any Pokemon that faints must be permanently boxed. It is dead.
    • All captured Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    • The battle style must be changed to "SET"
    • Your max Pokemon level is determined by the badges earned.
      Badges | Level
      0 . . . . . . . 10
      1 . . . . . . . 17
      2 . . . . . . . 20
      3 . . . . . . . 25
      4 . . . . . . . 38
      5 . . . . . . . 40
      6 . . . . . . . 42
      7 . . . . . . . 46
      8 . . . . . . . 60

Team:
    • The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge
      Roscoe (Lv. 10)
      ➟Scratch
      ➟Growl
      ➟Focus Energy
      ➟Ember
      Bubby (Lv. 3)
      ➟Splash

Travel Journal

Badges:
    [0/8]

Recent Events:
    ☑Captured Fletchinder (Pipsqueak)
    ☑Captured Cubone (Q)
    ☑Captured Wailmer (Bubby)
    ☑Captured Staravia (Luma)
    ☑Defeated Rival on Route 22
    ☑Pipsqueak, Q, & Luma died against rival

Objectives:
    • Grind Bubby to Level 7
    • Clear Viridian Forest
    • Reach Brock

Years
  • I was kinda sick today so I played some pokemon - and pretty much completed another red randomizer nuzlocke - I forgot how fast this game can be- especially if you play it on computer o.O

Final Team:

Guava||Lvl 57
    Tackle
    DrainingKiss
    Psychic
    Jump Kick
    This was my first time using Aromatisse - I don't even use it in competitive battling - but I liked it - though it was a late comer so I didn't really get to use it much beside during elite 4/champion battles.

Honeydew|Lvl 57
    Peck
    Blizzard
    Strength
    Earthquake
    I use mamoswine a lot - I love it's typing and I loved the moves it learned- Caught it as a piloswine in the safari zone and it became one of my best team members ^^

Bean||Lvl 56
    Cut
    Thundershock
    Screech
    Flash Cannon
    I caught it pretty early in game - I was kinda disappointed by magnemite- it took ages to train and it was just so weak - but after it evolved it became the best member and I really enjoyed using him. He was also my weapon against fairies.

Watermelon|Lvl 56
    Surf
    Slash
    Aerial Ace
    Water Pulse
    Yet another pokemon that I never use- I enjoyed using him though even though he came to the team pretty late.

Carrot|Lvl 57
    Double-Edge
    Magical Leaf
    Shadow Ball
    Psybeam
    Carrot was such a monster - I really, really enjoyed using her - I will most defenitely use her more often in the future ^^

Lettuce|Lvl 56
    Crunch
    Dragon Claw
    Fly
    Body Slam
    I love using salamence - every single time I use it it's just so powerful! I really enjoyed using it this time around too - it was such a powerful monster and it was defenitely worth adding it to the team ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Let's try again...
    Game: Pokemon Red online randomizer
    Additional Rules: No duplicates

Spoiler:

This was fun! Signing up for another challenge

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • im so lazy to add Badges 5 and 6 to my other post
    Meh

Spoiler: Badges 5/6

This part is long and kind of a blur.
    After getting Erika's Badge, we got the tea and spent all our money on Coins for TM Ice Beam- Which we couldn't afford anyways. With my current coin luck I gave up and went to Lavender.
    We swept through Pokemon Tower easily and got the pokeflute. I foget my catch, I think it was anElectrode named B59. Or something.
    We also caught new member Frantic II the Mudkip.
    After going trough the Bridge, we trained and caught some other things and stuff. In Safari Zone we...
    Part 1: Caught Treecko Frontier
    Part 2: Random pokemon fled
    Part 3: Caught Beldum HoennChampion(HoennChamp)
    Part 4: Wild Kabutops fled
    We went theough again to get the gold teeth(which I forgot about until after I beat the Gym).
    The Gym itself was much easier than I thought. He had I think Psychic types and no one died.
    Somewhere around here we trained at the fighting(now ice) dojo, and we lost Victreebel(wasn't fast enough) and feealigatr(random jynx got a crit ice punch on him....), then we went to the Snorlax on the Bridge and caught Jade the Vigoroth. The dojo's choices were NidoranM and Nidorino, it should be obvious what I chose.
    Team?:
    Magmajewel Meditite Male Damp
    BV Sevpier Female Hyper Cutter @Black Glasses
    Frantic II Swampert Male ????
    Jade Vigoroth Female ????
    ????(I can't believe I forgot) Nidoking Male ????
    Badge 6:
    At Silph Co we had it going easy until our fight with Tay, in which he killed Jade the Vigoroth.
    Then, Giovanni killed BV the Seviper. That makes our revenge total 3 Pokemon.
    At Sabrina's Gym it was Grass type I think and no one died, I just had to keep Swampert away.
    Then during training and stuff against random npcs/rockets/whatever we lost Nidoking.
    The other Snorlax by Celadon was a Venusaur that we caught.
    After going to the Seafoam Islands we caught a few Pokemon including our new teammate Lucky the Espeon.
    Articuno was a Groudon that Wildside killed easily.
    At Cinnabar, we went into the mansion and finally Magmajewel evolved! Unfortunatly, he was killed by a wild scyther's crit slash. :( We are still in there right now.

Team:
    Wildside the Mantine Female
    Frantic II the Swampert Male
    Fron the Sceptile Male @Blackglasses (I meant Frontier but screwed up).
    Pallet the Venusaur Male
    Lucky the Espon Female
    I don't recall who I had replacing Magmajewel's spot.....

Years
  • Just finished another red random locke :D

Final Team:

Aqua||Lvl 55
    Fly
    Surf
    Bite
    Ice Punch
    I loved, loved, loved using Aqua! It was my first time actually using one of the elemental monkeys- and I loved it- I got it around Cerulean city and it stuck with me throughout the whole game.

Drake|Lvl 55
    Dragon Claw
    Cut
    Swords Dance
    Slash
    I caught him pretty late in game -but I loved using him nevertheless- he was such a monster :3

Kirara||Lvl 56
    Flamethrower
    Bide
    Ember
    Double-Edge
    I've always prefered Arcanine over Nintales, however this made me change my mind- I got it in the game center as a prize- and it was so worth it- Flamethrower right from the get go - It was destroying everything on it's path! I am most defenitely using Ninetales again.

Mask|Lvl 55
    Ice Punch
    Double-Edge
    Crunch
    Headbutt
    And another pokemon that I never use - but as soon as I found TM for ice punch it was over - I loved using Mask so much! It was worth adding it to the team for sure.

Turkey|Lvl 55
    Toxic
    Strength
    Sludge
    Gunk Shot
    I am not big fan of Garbodor - and it was mainly just there.. not doing much- The only reason why I added it to the team was because of fairies and because it was the only somewhat good pokemon I had in PC as a backup :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    ...Why do I keep getting total party kills?
    So this Lass had: Kyurem, Arceus, and Registeel with Explosion. My whole team T.T

Starting over!

This randomized game HATES me.
    So I restarted… and I picked Eelektrik, my rival had a Claydol which killed me. Restart!
    The starter choices are Rapidash, Volcanion, and Cherubi. Volcanion was killed by Shuppet with Knock Off since its only move was Take Down!
    Then I tried picking Rapidash as my starter. My Rival this time had a Clefable with Minimize and Double-Slap and I lost again!
    Then I picked Roserade out of Shellder and Vulpix. My Rival had a Venomoth with Bug Buzz...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • - Red Randomized Nuzlocke -

player: Snormaxx
    Watch my Journey: Here!

Rules:
    • You may only capture the first Pokemon you meet on a route.
      (Dupes/Species Clause: If first encounter is a repeat of a previously caught Pokemon or of the same evolutionary chain you must retry. Maximum of 3 encounters, after which the route is forfeited.)
    • Any Pokemon that faints must be permanently boxed. It is dead.
    • All captured Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    • The battle style must be changed to "SET"
    • Your max Pokemon level is determined by the badges earned.
      Badges | Level
      0 . . . . . . . 10
      1 . . . . . . . 17
      2 . . . . . . . 20
      3 . . . . . . . 25
      4 . . . . . . . 38
      5 . . . . . . . 40
      6 . . . . . . . 42
      7 . . . . . . . 46
      8 . . . . . . . 60

Team:
      Roscoe (Lv. 14)
      ➟Scratch
      ➟Growl
      ➟Focus Energy
      ➟Ember
      Bubby (Lv. 9)
      ➟Splash
      ➟Earthquake
      ➟Water Gun

Travel Journal

Badges:
    [0/8]

Recent Events:
    ☑Cleared Viridian Forest
    ☑Killed a Mewtwo
    ☑Reach Brock

Objectives:
    • Defeat Brock
    • Get Encounter on Route 3
    • Reach Mt. Moon

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    On Route 8 I caught Mordred the Houndour.
    I didn't catch anything in Diglett's Cave.
    I beat Lt. Surge's Aromatisse, Nidoran F and Armaldo and got the Thunder Badge.
    In Rock Tunnel I caught Fatty the Spoink.
    On Route 8 I caught Tristan the Cradily.
    Galahad died due to a wild Slaking's critical Scratch!

R.I.P.
    Galahad (Kirlia) Lv. 7-26

Years
  • Completed another red randomizer nuzlocke - I was so so so mad when Amaterassu died though - He is one of my favourite fire types :/

Final Team:

Hydra||Lvl 64
    Crunch
    Focus Energy
    Strength
    Dark Pulse
    A cool pokemon to use, though I got her pretty late in game so she didn't have much screen time :(

Ball|Lvl 55
    Crunch
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Body Slam
    I caught him pretty early and I loved him! He was such a cool pokemon <3

Mickey||Lvl 56
    Signal Beam
    Thundershock
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    He was the second pokemon that I found and he was so awesome <3

Snape|Lvl 55
    Seed Bomb
    Slam
    Wrap
    Mega Drain
    I've always loved using Serperior <3 Still wish that abilities exsisted in this gen though D:

Iceland|Lvl 56
    Gust
    Roost
    Ice Beam
    Fly
    Articuno was awesome to use always <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Gah! Erika had TWO Slaking... between them they killed my entire party. Why? *Cries*

Additional Rules: No duplicates, black out/white out is game over

Spoiler:

Trying again! I'd really like to be able to complete the challenge with a full team, or at least half a team...

Game: Pokemon Red Randomized
    Additional Rules: No duplicates, black out/white out is game over

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • RED RANDOMIZER NUZLOCKE ADVENTURE

Completed another red randomizer nuzlocke - Not without another death either x.x :/

Final Team:

Hoodie||Lvl 56
    Crunch
    Low Kick
    Headbutt
    Hi Jump Kick
    A powerful team member - I don't think that I've ever used Scrafty before but it was such an awesome pokemon to use <3

Cynthia|Lvl 56
    Slash
    Dragon Claw
    Take Down
    Crunch
    Powerful team member <3 Though I would love to get Earthquake for her - but I couldn't find the tm x.x

Ameba||Lvl 56
    Dizzy Punch
    Reflect
    Recover
    Psychic
    I loved using her <3 She was such an awesome pokemon <3

Matt|Lvl 55
    Lick
    Surf
    Strength
    Slash
    Even without ability it was just raw power! I loved using him so much <3

Kamon|Lvl 57
    Flamethrower
    Bind
    Fire Spin
    Slash
    I loved using him too - though it took him ages to learn Flamethrower though x.x Fire Spin and Bind were so broken though xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Blaine had Wobbuffet, Gengar, Latias, and Darumaka, but I triumphed with the Volcano badge!
    Giovanni had Steelix, Roserade, Bouffalant, Miltank and Tauros but I got the Earth badge as well.
    And I staggered through Victory Road but lost Oceanus the Octillery.
    That's the fourth water-type I've lost! All of my losses have been water-types this round.
    Lorelei was an awful trainer as usual – her Mismagius, Porygon-Z, Reshiram, and Genesect resulted in a TPK! Time to start over *sob*

R.I.P.
    Oceanus (Octillery) Lv. 24-44
    Menelaus (Torterra) Lv. 12-50
    Achilles (Aegislash) Lv. 10-50
    Odysseus (Gallade) Lv. 50-49
    Idomeneus (Arcanine) Lv. 13-50
    Aeneas (Zebstrika) Lv. 4-48

Game: Pokemon Red Randomized 721
    Rules: No duplicates, black out/white out is game over

Spoiler:

Trying again...

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Spoiler: Badges 7/8 and the Islands.
    We trained a little bit and Magmajewel finally evolved! ;w; Unfortunately he got crit Slashed by a Scyther in the Cinnabar Mansion.....
    Grabbed an Espeon from my PC from Seafoam Islands(did I update there? If not, Wildside murdered a Groudon there. :3) and gave her the Exp. Share.
    Blaine had a Grass Type Gym, so we spammed Aerial Ace, Wing Attack and some other third thing to win. Espeon gained some quick leveling on the dual Poison types there. With you know who using Poison Type, Espeon was a must-keep-alive Pokemon.
    We went to Island 1 with no problems at that Gym. Deciding to train, we head off to Mt Ember. Finding the Moltres batlle sprite, I lead with Frontier the Sceptile. Let me tell you why that was a really stupid move. Instead of Moltres, it was a Latias. In this game, Latias had Shadow Tag. It also knew Recover. RIP Fron(tier).
    I forget who killed Latias but we managed it. Not able to access the PCs for the time being, we continued training with Frontier in the back of the party.
    We caught a Zubat, a Poochyena and a Houndour, along with a Sneasel which I promptly didn't cry about. Everything else was beaten I think. After we got back to Cinnabar, we got Houndour out of the PC. Took forever to find her a name I tell ya. I was going to use whatever WillxKaren was, but upon my research found "Eyewareshipping", Special!GoldxSpecial!Ruby. Ok then. I was joking about that the other day, let's go with Eyeware.
    Oh also Eyeware now hold the cursed Blackglasses so this will be fun....
    I taught her the TM FireBlast and she evolved, so I lead with her for a while. After everyone was the same levelish I went back to Viridian.
    Everyone killed there, it was totally awesome. I mostly used Eyeware and Lucky(Espeon) but yeah.
    At Giovanni, I Iiterally only used Lucky. She Psybeamed him to death. His last Pokemon was a Tentacruel, no doubt the same one that killed Seviper. It took two hits to kill, but Lucky survived two Bubbles.
    Oh, then Swampert learned TM Earthquake! >D
    We went to battle Tay at Route 23, and we barely made it out alive. Stupid.
    In Victory Road, we almost made it through until some random Trainer whipped out a Keckleon that promptly murdered Eyeware and Lucky. The curse of the Blackglasses has struck again, I'm not using the stupid things anymore.*
    Now I'm training a Zubat and Poocyena from the Islands up to the others' Levels.

Team:
    Wildside the Mantine Female
    Frantic II the Swampert Male
    Agency the Clefable Female
    Pallet the Venusaur Male
    Lithium the Poochyena Male(I have two Pokemon named Lithium now >.> Whoops)
    Iforgotthisonesname the Zubat Maaale?

*The curse Blackglasses have killed every wearer.
    Mangaquest the Arcanine- After wearing them to boost his Bite, he died against Giovanni.
    Haughty the Nidoking- He was killed by a random trainer.
    BV the Seviper- She wore them soon after and was killed by Giovanni.
    Fron/Frontier the Sceptile- He had Pursuit so I thought he could use them.... Until Latias got him.
    Eyeware the Houndoom- I thought she could handle her enemies with STAB+item boosted Dark Moves.....

I will trash those cursed things I swear.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    I'm absent and you party ~(^-^)~
    Haha, it's finals so I am sorry for my time off-PC.
    I hope you're doing well. Tomorrow I have a final and I guess i'll only play after it's done. Now it's study-eat-sleep.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    The challenge continues!

Spoiler:

This run ended in failure... Let's try again
    User: Phantomness
    Game: Pokemon Red Randomized 721
    Rules: No duplicate Pokemon

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Training in FireRed and got Lithium the female Mightyena and Secondary the female now-Golbat leveles up, getting ready to back through Victory Road. gotta love those dragon type routes
    But Lithium's only attacking moves are Dig which can't hit flying foes like Dragonite, and Take Down. Multiple PC trips insue.

Gunna try that red randomizer again in a bit, the one I have going I'm currently killing everything in my team except Empoleon, Spinda and Sylveon. Just lost a Mightyena and Fearow, that hurt a lot.

Back