• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
    Her goes the first thread I've ever made

Long ago, long long ago,before there was a large population of humans,pokemon ruled all Earth.Now, in those ages an evil force of Humans have arised.It is up to the real masters, to save the day.To stop the humans from ruling the world.

To join just tell me this:

Pokemon:has to be basic form,and no legendaries except Dratini
    Name:
    Description:you can cusamize your appearence to anything, except red (don't ask why)
    Personality:(Optional)

Her's mine:

Pokemon:Larvitar
    Name:Tyrant
    Descripton:Light blue wih black spots. Horn is purple.Has dark green eyes
    Personality:A born fighter and, leader.A cocky smart mouth,and a human garbage disposal.

I want at least Five People to join.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Pokemon:Aron
    Name:Titan
    Description:Small body, Black metalic color, and dark green eyes, the spots that mark his body look more like curved lines and are a greyish color compared to the rest of the body.
    Personality: Relaxed nature, easy going and slow to anger. Difficult to stir it up but once going watch out. Not a leader nor follower though could do well for either, Titan mainly cares to hold his own. Normally just carries about its business and eats any metal in sight.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Pokemon: Dratini
    Name: Hoshi
    Description: **link soon**
    Personality: Can be kind, sweet, gentle, or mean crabby and angry. Loves ketchup and riceballs o.o

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Pokemon: Bagon
    Name: Shella
    Description: Looks like normal Bagon except it's shiny
    Personality: Can be sweet looking but when she get angry her face changes. She is intelligent than normal Bagon and other Bagons relay on her intelligence.

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Ok, so two Eevees, two Dratinis, one Pikachu, one Bagon, one Larvitar, one Aron, and one Gastly.

When are we gonna get this quest under way?.......pre-emptivly starts....

-------

Titan has felt the disturbance within his area. Not being too far away, Titan makes his way back towards the mountain range near the bourders of his territory. Here he stops an old friend, a Larvitar known as Tyrant. Coming up Titan merely stands next to her, it was unspoken yet known what has to be done.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    the shot should have knocked him out by now goes with RP
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paige floated dreamily past them she was asleep..............

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    1313666 said:
    Eevee theif!

You! MisteryDragon! BUTTER THEIF!!!
    y does it matter we are probobly goin to evolve them different eny way
    AND I AM NOT A BUTTER THEIF!.....i keep my butter in a glove box in my mums car.......i meen! ARRGGHHH! :dead: (Ross killed him self so he could take his secret to the grave.....we will have a sec respect....and now we kick his grave....*kids and rev. kick my grave...SEND THEM TO HELL!*)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back