• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Titan catches the sleeping Gastly, or at least attempts to, and tries to wake it up. Aron and Larvatar are territorial and know each pokemon in their domain.

Titan speaks to the gastly, "Paige, wake up!! Wake up!!! Do you know whats going on...?"

(((Hey is this thing still on, I mean its already started but people only posted for the OOC POS posts. )))

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    *grabs strait jacket and puts it on*

I have gone crazy because this RP isn't starting. And she doesn't want you to be red because red is cherry flavored :P

Pokemon: Absol
    Name: Disaster
    Description: Just and Absol with green eyes and a gem on his head that changes colors depending on his mood.
    Personality: Calm and not easy to make laugh. Very serious about things.
    Me,ha,ha! (that's the corniest laugh I've made...)

Last edited:

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Skip walked around in a place he's been to many times: his dream. He ate as much as he wanted, but he didn't overdo it. He was about to eat a waffle when... CRACK! Skip snapped awake and looked up at the tree he was sleeping in moments ago. He decided to let it go, and started lmping to a sleeping lump that was Paige.

OOC: Hehehe... Sleeping lump...

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Paige I take it you are talking to my Aron?)))

" I thought you may know, I have a feeling something is going to go down."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    OOC: to william I was talking to aron and the person who is addicted to butter
    OOC: butter boy I am not a lump you are a lump!!!!!!!!!! I am a floating ball of karma!!!!!!!!!!! KARMA!!!!!!!!!!
    Paige blushes "stalker" ....................."what does that mean?"

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    The aron gives a quick headbutt to the strange eevee before readdressing the ghastly.

" To stalk is to follow after. And are you sure you have not felt any disturbances?"

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
    Hey,yes we are starting now!
    Since you haven't settled down I decided to start with an invation,yes an invation.

Upon a night so Dreadfull that words can not even begin to describe, Thirteen young pokemon survivors begin their own Quest.

It was late at night when it happened,when everyone was tucked in their beds, when it was peacefull,but not for long. Then a loud horn sounded, but not that of a pokemon,but of a human.Loud enough to wake all the inhabitance of the forest.

"Wah!" Tyrant woke with a frightfull start.
    In the distance a loud voice of a Mightyena could be heard:"Humans, humans , they have come to claim rule,no one is safe,RUN FAST ,AND FA-
    Then forever ws he scilenced By those monkey deomons.

Running out into the open,a terrible sight was laid upon Tyrant's eyes.
    Pokemon and humans alike were strewn across the battlfeild,blood spread accross the groud.

"Dratini, Cyto, where are you?"Tyrant called.
    "Anybody,Come on follow me, we must flee!"Shouted Tyrant at the top of her young little Lungs.

(And now remember give me tips this is my first RP, I'm open to any suggestions)

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Titan had heard the commotion from his cavern. Coming out he see the battle field, over which he hears Tyrants cry. Moving at the quickest pace he can muster with his short legs Titan ploys through any assults as if he were a small tank.

MisteryDratini

I like Butter!A LOT!:)!
    Years
    "I'll get my bro to protect us!"Then a big Dragonair blasts threw."Need any help,I herd ya call me so I came right away."Then dratini turns at her bro."Help would be realy nice,if you could just protect us as we escape,we would be verry thankful lf you could."Then the Dragonair responds..."Shure I would love to help!" :) "Thanks"Said Dratini.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back