• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Real Which G/S/C Starter?

Which G/S/C Starter Do You Like The Most?

• Cyndaquil

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 38 29.2%

• Total voters

bitter_doom

im a house elf
Years
  • i choose totodile cause feraligator is a tank and it has less weakness compared to chicoratior and cyndaquil plaus water doesnt burn ;)

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
  • Cyndaquil and Chickorita are my favorites.
    I like Chickorita because of it's cuteness and I usually need a Grass-Type on my feild.
    I like Cyndaquil because, not on;y because fire is one of my favorite types, I also like Typhlosions. FRICKIN PRITTY THEENGS. >8D

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
  • Cyndaquil was always my favorite. I just bonded to him quickly, he is also cute in the anime. Cynadquil may appear docile, or harmless, but don't let that fool you for a second. He is very strong, and if your not careful he can flare up and burn ya! XD His other two evolutions are also powerful, Quilava for his speed, and Typlosion for his accuracy and power. Jimmy's Typlosion inspired me to always pick Cynaquil, who does'nt love it when a typlosion uses Fire Blast? ^^

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
  • i liked ALL THREE OF THEM because G/S/C had the best starters best gyms best characters best new pokemon best everything

3rd and 4th gen starters suck hahaha

Years
  • Chikorita! I actually got a female one as my starter, and it started my luck of getting females from then!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Cyndaquil has always been my choice, with Totodile as a close second. I prefer Cyndaquil because Fire is my favorite type, and the fire mouse was the easiest choice for in-game battles. I wanted to sweep through the game when I first received it.

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I always used either Cyndaquil or Totodile, but I think the anime made me really dig Chikorita.

Butbutbut...I found out a way to get all starters on G/S - without Gameshark!

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Is it called trading?

anyway i chose Cyndaquil, because its so cute and fluffy..
    feral gator is all big bulky and ugly.

Back