• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Really Slow Summer Shop

It's your opinion! And I wanna hear it! Well, read it actually.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Rola - the FCs are in my sig. I don't have your Pokemon ready yet though.

wert - I'm almost ready to help you find your SID. Please register my Platinum 1 FC.

Raichu - I stated in teh OP that I would not reply to people that ask a derivation of the "Can i have..." question.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    You need to add both. I'll be able to trade you 6 of the 7 you want immediately after I get wert's SID. The shiny Pidgey will have to be cloned, so that'll take a minute to do.

wert - I'm waiting for you on Wifi.:)

EDIT: I need to leave for a bit to buy something. I'll return whenever.

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
    Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Crap!

Plka I am so sorry. I got dragged out of the house again and I couldn't post back saying I'd be gone.
    Please forgive me in my act of stupidity. Text cant even show how crappy I feel right now.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    My ss red gyrados is a careful nature and its UT. I also have my hg one but its touched( I used it as my hm slave). If you want the touched one I can let you know the nature.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Rola - We'll have to trade tomorrow sometime. I just came online to submit some hacked Pokemon info to TwilightBlade.

Wert - it's fine. I was offline a long time anyhow. We'll trade tomorrow if there's time.

amber - I'll take the careful-natured one. I don't like dealing with removing then reteaching moves on Pokemon, so I really don't want the HM slave Gyarados.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ok, I would like a shiny female ralts for the red gyarados. Is your foreign shiny ralts female or is just the docile ralts female? If the foreign ralts is female what language is it in?

azoula

Trainer from Beginning
    Years
    I am interested in Ranger Shaymin and Ranger Heatran
    I can offer Alamos Darkrai,Tru Regigigas,Movie09 Arceus,or something else from my thread...

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    amber - my foreign shiny ralts are French, and I have both genders. I also have a Japanese modest Ralts that's female.

azoula - I'll look through your thread. Edit: i didn't see anything I liked, sorry.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I'll be able to trade until about 3:30 PM EST today. If you can't get them cloned by then I'll be able to trade again MAYBE around 8:00 EST.

Esmas

General
    Years
    I have a bunch of UT shinies (including Dialga, Ralts, Cyndaquil, Mawile, Volbeat, Tangela, Steelix, Ponyta, Nidorino, Chansey, Magneton, Wooper, Buneary, Corsola), and Red Gyarados from SoulSilver.

I'm looking for the Crown Beasts (the Entei with perfect Attack and Suicune with perfect Special Attack interest me :D) and Goon's Scizor. I might be fine with trading more than one if you're not willing to part with them :)

I think that's all...

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I need natures of your shinies please. And I do 1:1 trades to keep things simple.

I have two Suicunes with perfect special attack. One isn't listed because I haven't updated the OP properly.

Edit: I'm taking reservations for the Summer Jirachi that will be out on June 26. The list of languages is towards the top of my shop.

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I'll take the shiny modest female ralts for my red gyarados please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    I'm interested in your hasty shiny charmander, quiet shiny cyndaquil, and mild shiny eevee. I can get you any pokemon off of XD, excluding ho-oh, and I have the three legendary dogs off of colloseum. (suicune is slightly touched though) ^^

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    amber - sure. If you're able to trade I'll get the Ralts ready to trade with you.

Zeriath - If you have any XD-mons (or Colo.) in your game that are completely UT, I'd like to know which ones along with their natures.

Back