• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Realm of Darkness OOC

Years
  • Alright guys, so I think I'm going to start doing it like this from now on. I'm just going to let your Pokemon have six moves each. I know that's probably not a WHOLE lot more, but it does give you more variety and it allows me to be lazier XD So! There you go.

And yes, I did cut off on what the men give you! Just tell me any item you'd like. It can even be a fossil. Pick one item or a fossil, and that'll be the object your character finds once you get your butts whooped by the men with the Krookodile XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm how about an amber for my character. Which town will we be able to resurrect it?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Hm...item...

Razor Claw? Unless I can get it later on, I would rather have a Razor Claw so I can evolve Sneasel any time I want...although, I wouldn't use it this early...Although, before I would evolve Sneasel I would definietly ask you first though.

If I can get a Razor Claw later on....I'll have to think about the item a little bit more.

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • Say what is the earliest time you'll let us evolve from an item? I mean I won't make Daphne evolve Onix in the next chapter or so, but I might do it relatively early as I love the idea of her having an even more dangerous monster while still being the fool she is.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • If it's cool i wouldn't mind my character getting a Metal coat just in case my char will need it along the line or a miracle seed to power up Snivy which ever is fine with me

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Hmmmmmm, darn.
    For me its a choice inbetween a Fire stone, thunder stone, and a moon stone.
    It all depends on which Pokemon will be available later on.
    Pichu or Pikachu, thunderstone[Raichu is awesome]
    Growlithe at any point, Definitely firestone
    Either of the nidorans and it will be the Moon Stone[Preferable Female, but their both good]
    can I put oft this decision until later in the RP?

Years
  • Feign: The item will be able to be resurrected in the next town, because it would be dumb for me to give you the option of having a fossil Pokemon but not being able to use it until forever XD
    MichaelaTheUchiha: You can have a Razor Claw =)
    Zamorak: Really I'll probably end up throwing almost all of those Pokemon in there XD And there will be opportunities for more items later, trust me =)

Alright, since this seems to be a general question because so many Pokemon evolve with held items here...I'd say at least try to let your Pokemon be at level 20 before you go evolving it, unless there's a specific move you want it to learn that it can only learn early on or whatever. So yeah, just try to keep it basic until level 20, but I mean it's your item and your choice =)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Awesome :) I think for extra lulz I'll make this a defiant/feral pokemon

Years
  • New chapter tomorrow, maybe? I'm not sure just yet. And soon, I'll post the list of items for each of you so you at least have a reference in here if you need it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Sorry, Nakuzami and I are currently working on the battle against Waruvail (or Krookodile as stated in the battle). We are almost finished with the post, but finished with the battle.

Hmm...while back, when we caught the Mareep and Dove, you said that Sneasel and Zorua are at level eight (which means Sneasel learns quick attack) but I noticed you didn't change the level. XD Just letting you know~

Edit: Urgh, 2,704 words. Frost, you better enjoy the post! D=< Well, after Nakuzami posts it since it IS in Kris's POV...And I'll have to see if I did anything that Nakuzami didn't like before writing it in Limited Third Person (Miharu's) POV. (sighs) We're going to such lengths to make Frost happy and not kicking us off the RP. :P

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Hey I'm going to be gone until Saturday for the nordic skiing state meet so I won't be posting for a few days :I

Well, we don't leave 'til Wednesday morning but I'm assuming I'll be busy packing and waxing [my skis >_<] tomorrow night, so I could find time tomorrow night to post, but I doubt it :P

Years
  • Alright! Sorry I haven't been around much this week everyone ><; The chapter will be up in a few hours at the most though, I can assure you all of that. In fact, it'll probably be up within the hour...But on another note.

Item List:
    Nakuzami - Lid Fossil
    Doctor Who - Metal Coat
    Cooker - Wing Fossil
    Feign - Old Amber
    Zamorak - Fire Stone
    MichaelaTheUchiha - Razor Claw
    HunterZero - Miracle Seed
    First Snow - ???

*whistles and discreetly points at the new chapter* XD

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Anyone want to interact with my character? It will have to be sOmeome who had stayed the night though.

I probably won't catch any pokemon in the wild this route either, just get the old amber made into a pokemon. Should I post up to coming in to the town or just before?

Back