• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Realm of Darkness OOC

Years
  • The Realm of Darkness:
    The Vassa Region
    Rated: PG-16

drop3.png

Zamorak:
    Spoiler:

Electrike
    309.png

Level: 8
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Thunder Wave

Rattata
    019.png

Level: 9
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Tail Whip
    -Quick Attack
    -Focus Energy

Nakuzami:
    Spoiler:

Zorua
    570.png

Level: 10
    Moves:
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Pursuit
    -Fake Tears

Pidove
    519.png

Level: 6
    Moves:
    -Gust
    -Growl

Doctor Who:
    Spoiler:

Onix
    095.png

Level: 13
    Moves:
    -Mud Sport
    -Tackle
    -Screech
    -Bind
    -Rock Throw

HunterZero:
    Spoiler:

Snivy
    495.png

Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Vine Whip
    -Wrap
    -Growth

Pidove
    519.png

Moves:
    -Gust
    -Growl
    -Leer

MichaelaTheUchiha:
    Spoiler:

Sneasel
    215.png

Moves:
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Taunt
    -Quick Attack
    -Screech

Mareep
    179.png

Level: 6
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Growl

First Snow:
    Spoiler:

Drifloon
    425.png

Level: 7
    Moves:
    -Constrict
    -Minimize
    -Astonish

Buneary
    427.png

Level: 5
    Moves:
    -Splash
    -Pound
    -Defense Curl
    -Foresight

Cooker:
    Spoiler:

Mudkip
    258.png

Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Mudslap
    -Water Gun

Feign:
    Spoiler:

Tyrogue
    236.png

Level: 12
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Helping Hand
    -Fake Out
    -Foresight

drop4.png

credited : KBIRD of caution 2.0

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll be on again tonight in under 12 hours.

Name: Mark Saren

Appearance: Mark is a slender kid with a dancer's body. He is quite flexible and has a lot of energy to expend. Standing at 5'4" however, he still has not quite yet hit his growth spurt (which infuriates him to no end). He will usually be seen wearing Under Armour clothes (or the Pokémon world alternative) because he feels he can get right into practicing with them. With that being said, he knows the importance of layering and tends to also wear a hoodie. He has no preference to colour, so he will usually mix and match his outfits.

Mark has red hair and blue eyes. His hair is usually short and unkempt (aside from performances). He is Caucasian. During his latest practice however, he made a bad fall and ended breaking his right arm (he is right handed too!), though at the start of this journey, it would be ready to be taken off. The cast has quite a few signatures from his friends and dance-mates.

Personality: Mark is the type to usually be ambitious and competitive (sometimes too much), especially with things he wants to do. He is easy to befriend and tends to smile a lot. He is untroubled and will usually listen to authority (parent or otherwise). The Pokémon journey is an example of this, he was reluctant to go. When he is passionate about something he won't let anyone or anything else get in his way. Kids attempted to make fun of him for doing Ballet but their chiding was always one sided as even Mark's friends would usually back him up anyway.

Because of recent changes in his livelihood however (explained in history), he has grown a bit distant with everyone, unable to confide with anyone. That being said, sometimes he won't clue in to important events going around him (his parent's divorce). He had felt totally shocked when the news was given to him. Though to be fair, he was usually away practicing at dance class, and never usually noticed that dinner was usually quiet (he was still immersed with practice in his head). He might be a little naïve, but this is also what people tend to like about him too.

History: Mark was born in Celadon City in the Kanto region, he had lived there for most of his life. His parents met each other at a young age while pokemon training and after having retired from it and moving on to pokemon related careers; thus they moved on to have a family. Mark was an only child, so at an early age, when his interest in dancing occurred his parents were willing to pool some money in support of his interest, thinking it might be something he would have interest for a short time. His father wasn't too keen on it though when he realized his son was getting serious, thinking it not too much of a manly thing to do. Though he never discouraged him, as he saw his son was happy. By the age of 8, Mark had already won two competitions in Ballet. He wanted to branch out his knowledge in the various dancing though, and took some hip hop, breakdancing, Irish dancing lessons and some other types as well too. There was no dance specific school in Celadon however as the only one he knew about was in Petalburg City.

He first got wind of his parent's divorce a week after he broke his arm, which wasn't helping his already grumpy mood, because his inability to go practice. He just hung out with friends mostly thereafter until his father began to stay less and less at the house. His mother asked him to get dressed one day for a court proceeding and there the divorce was made final. He would be living with his mom. He wasn't completely distraught by the idea though (or rather that he did not come to terms with it yet), he just wanted his arm to heal up. Thus it came to a bit of a shock when his mom had told him that from a week from now he'd be moving to the Nassa Region, to a town called Amber Town. She had said that his arm breaking was a sign he should begin anew, like her, and she took a job opportunity to the region. She wanted her son to go on a pokemon journey of his own, something Mark had tried to avoid for 3 years, since he started seeing his classmates and friends slowly disappearing. Saying a last goodbye to his friends, the overwhelming changes that lay ahead, they settled down in Amber Town, to begin their new lives…

Starter: Tyrogue

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha thanks. I call him mr face like someone from YouTube.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Just to let you know, Nakuzami and I are planning to have our characters rivals and have a pokemon battle once Nakuzami gets online. We'll do a double post.

Unless this idea totally goes against your plot or anything of the sort. xD

Years
  • XD No, character interaction doesn't go against the plot at all. But if you guys wanted to have your characters travel with each other or something, let me know so I can work it out for later posts XD That goes for anyone, just btw. Now I must edit the first post with important things.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think I'll have my character comically attempt to catch a Marerp. I'm still not familiar wth gen 5 pokemon at all.

I say comically, because his method will be unconventional, and while I might mention his parents recalling catching stories, Mark won't have watched tv or properly understand how to fight/catch pokemon. Beginner's luck? Probably xD

Years
  • Just so you all know, I generally hate the english names for 90% of these Pokemon, so that's why I keep them in Japanese (for the generation five Pokes, anyway) XD And beginner's luck is always a wonderful thing =)

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • SCRAGGY BOB, Crow, SCRAGGY BOB.

'Nuff said.

But anyway, I don't think they're all that bad. True, some of them are cringingly bad (like Zebstrika [Even with my Dutch pronouncing skills that still lays a knot in my tongue] and the Gothita line D:).
    But I rather like Snivy-Servine-Serperior and Samurott (come on, SAMUROTT) and I like the monkeys too (: And quite honestly, I'm getting used to some of them like Pidove. Pidove isn't so bad anymore .3. (And I love Unfezant xD)

They seemed to really be going for puns this gen.

Come on, Scraggy Bob!

Years
  • Oh you XD But anyway, the first post has been updated with Pokemon information. If I ever screw up or need to give a Pokemon a move that they should have learned at such and such level but I forgot to put it there, just let me know and I'll fix it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I hope to have my post up before midnight (mountain time).

Posting soon

Also if anyone wants to interact with my character, feel free to do so. I'm sure my character would have any trained pokemon trainer cringe... I mean totally neglecting to use a Pokedex at this point... Haha.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I laughed, I'm thinking both our characters need some work, in the pokeon training field.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • We don't have to use 5th gen. japanese names...do we?
    I'd rather use the english names, i'm starting to get used to them.

And, I will wait to post until me and Michaela finish our double post, which should be soon.

Years
  • XD I actually just explained that in the thread. No, you don't have to. I'll eventually start using the English names too, just because I need to familiarize myself and they're growing on me. Slightly. But you guys can use whichever you prefer.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • XD I actually just explained that in the thread. No, you don't have to. I'll eventually start using the English names too, just because I need to familiarize myself and they're growing on me. Slightly. But you guys can use whichever you prefer.

...You did? Oops, must have missed it.
    But, that's nice to know :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol I'm so thinking of using that phrase used in the game soemthing like "darn it appeared to be stuck" XD

I'm thinking right now, Mark has to work on getting one pokemon figured out.

And I'm also debating if I should bring up my old RP and make a 2.0 of it. :3

Back