• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument-The Ulitimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
  • @Dragon Well, I can't think of a plot that would make Zero capture Hiyappu, so I went around the usual method xD

@Cookiez don't post your SU's in the main thread. Post them in the OOC thread located here.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • Sorry for the late post everyone....

Mazz noticed he was alone in the route,so he decided to leave and go to the next town.
    He ran as fast as he could to the next town.
    He ran until he reached Koaruhie town.
    He said "ahhhhh a town at last......"
    He ran around a few times and decided to rest andsit down for a while.
    He ended up sleeping or 1 hour before Buizel woke him up.

Anyway For the battle I think HunterZero should win :)

Please View my Sprite Thread:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=239193

Parivir

Years
  • (continued)

Hiyappu nodded her head while smiling a nervous smile. Totodile jumped up to the table and talked to Hiyappu, trying to assure her that Zero would take care of her. Zero blushed in shame. How could Totodile say that after what Zero had done to it? Zero canceled his idea to dump Totodile in the PC, and decided to go on his journey with his two water-types.

He approached the Hiyappu and took out one of his Pokéballs. "Okay, Hiyappu. I'm going to throw this ball at you, and you're gonna go inside. Don't fight it. After a few moments you'll feel three shakes, and then the shaking would stop. Did you understand that?" Zero asked softly.

Hiyappu nervously nodded while Zero threw the Pokéball at her. After she was caught, Zero let her out. "Take a good look at your surroundings now. You're going to see a lot more then the sand, the sea and the grass patches that you saw in Route 1. We're going on a journey and both of us will learn a lot of things from each other. So I hope you'll enjoy the trip!"

This time Hiyappu didn't seem as scared. However, she clung onto Totodile's arm 24/7. Must be Timid, Zero said to himself. As Zero was about to leave the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy called out to him.

"Wait, I forgot! I'd like you to have something that may help you on your way..."

What did Nurse Joy give Zero?

Last edited:

Parivir

Years
  • Except that I'm a coordinator, and I don't do battles =x

But I'm sure I can work out an appeal with it somehow.... ;]

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Ive been reading through all of this so i was wondering am i too late too join in this as it seems really good. Also i was wondering if you could be a trainer as well as a coordinator
    If so here is my thing
    Name: Adam Tanner
    Nickname: AJ
    Class: Trainer (Both if possible)
    Home Region/City: Mauville City
    Physical Appearance: Adam is 5,9 with charcoal black hair, which is kept into fairly short, spiky hair. He has brown eyes which show sadness inside them. He wears jeans with a hooded top, which are accompanied by a pair of trainers.
    History: Adams farther went of when he was young to follow his dream of becoming a pokemon trainer, which meant he was raised by his mother 24/7. As his mother ran the daycare centre, he was always surrounded by pokemon, but for some reason he was always shy of them, especially the more
    energetic pokemon, so he always found by the more slower, lazier pokemon, such as slakoth. One day, whilst looking around at the daycare center, he saw a poster advertising professors giving away free starter pokemon. Instantly, he went to his mother and asked her about it, with her reply being a stern no. However, after constant asking, she gave in and said yes.
    Random pokemon: 15
    Wanted Pokemon: Treekco
    Other: He is always shy, but is always strategic in how he plans his move, by knowing of many pokemon moves.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Hmmmm..... In my opinion, it has to be Ninetales.

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
    Years
  • SU Sheet:
    Name: Axel Sparkcannons

Nickname: Spark,or Axel

Class: Trainer

Home Region/City: Hoenn,Fallarbor Town

Physical Appearance: Axel has Crystal Blue eyes, a claw mark on his left cheek, 5'7 in height.

Clothing: Axel wears a Black and Blue long sleeved jacket,Black pants,A piercing on his left ear and during the winter,A Black hooded jacket and white cargo pants.

Personality: Axel has a cold personality, only caring for pokemon and sometimes risking his life in order to save a pokemon's life.Due to experiencing a Magmar Attack,
    he has gained a fear for Fire-Types.

History: Axel had been miserable during his childhood, His parents were killed by Mewtwo when he was still a baby.He had lived in an orphanage until he was 9 years old, The head of the orphanage
    realized Axel was still not adopted so they had Axel sent off to the pokemon day-care couple to raise him.During Axel was gathering berries with his foster father,Axel met a Pikachu with spiky fur on top of
    it's head, he asked his foster father if he could keep it and so he did.After 2 years Axel sent off on a journey to find and defeat Mewtwo with his Pikachu.

Random Number: 7

Wanted Starter: Wildcard (Pikachu)

Other: Axel has developed a fear for fire-type pokemon during his childhood.

What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?:Flareon

Years
  • Rhine looked up to view what she could of the sky behind the thick emerald trees near Hoenn, Fortree City. It was surprisingly bright from the usual rainfall, and as much as she preferred it the sun was nice once in the while. Right by her feet was a single Kecleon. Feeling a bit caught up in her departure, the sounds of the usual bug Pokemon that roamed this city started her, soaring past her ears. "hehe, this will be tougher than I thought." The orange haired girl sighed, unable to look at her childhood partner as it was time to say goodbye. The reptilian creature playfully licked her tanned cheeks hoping to cheer her up, and flickered from sight. "That is not funny!" Rhine choked up. Shifting back into view, the Kecleon gave a worried grin and understood how she was feeling.

"Rhine, it's time to go." A light voice echoed amongst the trees. As the girl feared, it was her mother, and everything felt more cut short than ever, giving her a gut feeling in her stomach finally breaking up into tears. The Kecleon walked closer to her and Rhine held onto her closest friend, sobbing.

"I… I will… Miss you… Iggi..." The girl attempted to smile.

"ACK-" Rhine woke up in a sudden shock, feeling like something had nipped her arm. Rubbing her eyes trying to adjust to the daylight, a light green and yellow figure stood in front of her view. With a short glimpse, it looked like Iggi, but it was growling? She felt the slight jolt of pain for the second time, forcing her to crawl backwards into what felt like the roots of a tree hoping to escape the unpleasant welcome. Her view appeared less cloudy and the strange colors started to become more defined, looking like a type of canine.

"Electrike!" The creature growled once more. The girl's mind suddenly reverted back into reality, remembering that she was in the middle of a route with a Pokemon that was given to her by the professor. He was a spunky little electric type, and doesn't have a good grasp on his element. Tired from her long and stressful transition to the new region, she decided to camp out with this uncooperative beast. Rhine's got to admit, they share a similarity there. "Trike!!"

"Alright, I'm up!" Rhine spoke just as intrusive back at the little canine. Picking up her body from the ground, she dusted off the small rocks and dirt and gripped the edges of her bag with a small set of supplies, unfortunately only what she got from the professor, and nothing more. Her Electrike bounced from one end of the tree to the other, small sparks lightly hit around the animal from his pelt, also getting Rhine a couple of times. This is going to take a while to get used to, Rhine's mind spoke.

The two quickly patted off and continued to where the view of water thinned out, and for the most part they were surrounded by heavy rocks and trees. It was actually pretty quiet between them, and Rhine is not the one to maintain silences. The orange haired girl remembered that she didn't know how to identify the canine, she couldn't just call him Electrike. "H-hey, you got a name?" The electric beast looked up and seemed to have been waiting for that question. I guess it didn't help that we didn't introduce each other up until now. Maybe this was why he was being so uncooperative. It spoke, but it mostly seemed like a lower form of a growl than the usual. Rhine doesn't really understand his form of speech, yet. "Haha, buddy, I didn't really understand that. How about we compromise on a nickname? I don't think I could make the sound you just made." The Electrike nodded. "I guess that's a yes. Hmm, how about... Seiji?" It growled in disapproval, easily understood even if she didn't know his form of speech. "Mallie, or Waith?" The Electrike perked up after she spoke the second name. Sign of approval perhaps. "Ah, so it is Waith! Nice to meet you, you can call me Rhine. That is my nickname too." Rhine smiled, this is actually going a lot smoother than she thought it would. Determination is on their side, maybe they could jump right into training on their first day.

"Lets get this started!" The girl greeting the Electrike happily. They were in a relatively spacey area, which was perfect for training. "This is going to be training for both of us." Rhine grinned. Waith accepted the challenge, and growled, trying to intimidate his opponent. "I don't know what moves you have, but show me what you've got!" This might have been a bazaar way to start the journey off by battling trainer to Pokemon, but this was much funner to start getting to know her Electrike than looking at a magical box that tells you all the moves and species perks from the start. Rhine doesn't even know how it works, anyway. "I'm ready when you are."

The Electrike starts up by charging forward, desperately reaching his peak speed and head in the direction that Rhine was at. This is very blunt for a first move. Rhine jumped to her side and toppled to Waith's side just in time. The canine howled and seemed to have gathered a spark of electricity from that, but none of it was directed to anywhere. He looks like he's having trouble directing his hits. "Think of this as a real battle, Waith! You could have been hit directly with a delay like that." This was her first battle as a trainer, but back when she lived with her mother in Fortree City, she used to do this type of stuff with the grass and bug Pokemon all the time. The beast charged once more, finally gathering jolts of electricity that went farther than three feet. Rhine got caught and fell to the ground, completely numb and wasn't able to move. That looks like Thunder Wave. I could bet that the first move was Tackle too. The yellow and green figure seemed extremely proud, prancing around the dead weight of a human. "Good job there." Rhine muffled on the ground. Feeling her limbs come back to her, she felt a set of paws on her arm. The orange haired girl laughed and pushed over Waith trying to lift herself back up, earning herself a nice and painful tackle to the stomach.

The two set forth with optimism, wondering if the were going to hit into a wild Pokemon or one of those trainers the professor was talking about. Maybe they all got to the next city by now. Unlucky for Rhine, she was one of the trainers that got a very late start on the journey. A light at the corner of her eye caught her attention, pestering her to find out what it was. The Electrike watched Rhine closely, following along her foot steps just encase it was the wanted battle they were seeking. The girl bent down to find an item, but it didn't look like those nifty crafts you would find in the forest, but an item that was held by a trainer. "This looks like it belongs to someone." Rhine whispered to herself. Picking the item up and looking at the area she was in, it looks like someone was battling here, so it'd possible that they might of left it behind without knowing. Continuing on their way, the girl caught a blurry figure ahead of them, and without a thought she charged forward with the canine readily by her side.

"Hey, you left something!"

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Name: Asuna Kagurazaka
    Nickname: Asuna
    Class: Co-ordinator
    Home Region/City: Lilicove City, Hoenn.
    Physical Appearance: Asuna is 5'4, and weighs 5 stone. Despite not weighing much, she looks like a normal girl for her age. She has peach skin. She has ginger hair, which is always put into 2 long ponytails. She also has 1 blue and 1 green eye.
    Clothing: Normally, she would wear a red, glittery dress, with tons of make up. She will occasionally change her mid, and where clothes that look similar to a school uniform. If she is going to a party of something important, she will wear a long, black dress.
    Personality: Asuna is very aggressive, and is a loner as of the way she grew up. If she is in a team, she likes to be the leader.he can be very self- centred at times, which can often lead to arguments.
    History: When she was 4 years old, her parents abandoned her on a cruise, and she then found herself in Lilicove City. It was 10 years after living in Lilicove, Asuna decided to become a trainer. It was then when she moved to Dulero.
    Random Number: 17
    Wanted Starter: Treecko
    Other: She can easily fall in love with other characters (who are male.) and if she does, I would suggest trying to slowly back away.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: It's... Flareon!

Years
  • Ooc://

@lpha and Rayziken, search around a bit and find the topic labelled The Region Argument OOC in the roleplay corner category to find the signup post. This is the main thread for roleplaying. I'd post a link to it, but I don't have enough posts! orz

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    @lpha and Rayziken, search around a bit and find the topic labelled The Region Argument OOC in the roleplay corner category to find the signup post. This is the main thread for roleplaying. I'd post a link to it, but I don't have enough posts! orz
    ((Ok, thanks. Also, if I'm speaking on an RP out of character, I will post with double brackets.))

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Name: Zero
    Nickname: PokeNerd
    Home Region/City: Kanto, Viridian City/Johto, Goldenrod City
    Physical Appearance: about 5'5, skinny, w/ red eyes and blue hair. Very bored, has glasses. Always wears his Electabuzz Baseball team hat. New Balance Running shoes
    Clothing:
    Very casual clothing w/ Pokemon plastered all over. Always wears his Electabuzz Baseball team hat. New Balance Running shoes. He has jeans which are faded and full of holes. He always wears his black hoodie.
    Personality: Bored looking w/ malicious intent inside. He's very quiet about his feelings and will get mad easily. He likes justice, but sometimes takes it too far to right a wrong. He's a person who spends a long time on a computer and knows lots of things about computers. He's not very popular and doesn't have many friends.
    History: He was born in Goldenrod City and moved to Viridian City when he was 4. He was 1st a happy-go-luck kid but over time turned serious and reclusive. He was very bad at school but could name all 150 Pokemon 5 days after R/B came out, therefore being dubbed a PokeNerd. He turned to his computer, and it eventually became his friend, spending up to 6 hours on it. He once hacked into the school's computer lab using his computer at home. It caused him to become suspended and named a outlaw at school. Despite that, when people needed help on their game like passing a level, he would tell them by memory. He sometimes runs a egg hatching or grinding stall at a market during the summer.
    Random Number: 3.2
    Wanted Starter: Mareep
    Other: They don't call him a nerd for nothing. Ask him any question about a Pokemon game and he'll be glad to answer them.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Umm.... Rapidash?

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Name: Zero
    Nickname: PokeNerd
    Home Region/City: Kanto, Viridian City/Johto, Goldenrod City
    Physical Appearance: about 5'5, skinny, w/ red eyes and blue hair. Very bored, has glasses. Always wears his Electabuzz Baseball team hat. New Balance Running shoes
    Clothing:
    Very casual clothing w/ Pokemon plastered all over. Always wears his Electabuzz Baseball team hat. New Balance Running shoes. He has jeans which are faded and full of holes. He always wears his black hoodie.
    Personality: Bored looking w/ malicious intent inside. He's very quiet about his feelings and will get mad easily. He likes justice, but sometimes takes it too far to right a wrong. He's a person who spends a long time on a computer and knows lots of things about computers. He's not very popular and doesn't have many friends.
    History: He was born in Goldenrod City and moved to Viridian City when he was 4. He was 1st a happy-go-luck kid but over time turned serious and reclusive. He was very bad at school but could name all 150 Pokemon 5 days after R/B came out, therefore being dubbed a PokeNerd. He turned to his computer, and it eventually became his friend, spending up to 6 hours on it. He once hacked into the school's computer lab using his computer at home. It caused him to become suspended and named a outlaw at school. Despite that, when people needed help on their game like passing a level, he would tell them by memory. He sometimes runs a egg hatching or grinding stall at a market during the summer.
    Random Number: 3.2
    Wanted Starter: Mareep
    Other: They don't call him a nerd for nothing. Ask him any question about a Pokemon game and he'll be glad to answer them.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Umm.... Rapidash?
    ((One, you got the question wrong. Two, you never filled out the form in the OOC thread.))

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OK, so it's not March 10th yet, so I'm still allowed to post here. Anyway, I have Koaruhie Town planned, but it's on a different computer to the one I'm on right now, so I can't get to it and post it.

To make up for my inatcivity, you can all claim a FREE RALTS. Incorporate into your posts however you'd like.

Rusty118

Oshawott for the win
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011

Name: Alex
    Nickname: None
    Home Region/City: Twinleaf town /Goldenrod city
    Physical Appearance: 5'3, 115 pounds, light brown hair messed around, green eyes
    Clothing: Dark blue hoodie, wears a red scarf his mother knitted him when he was a baby, black jeans, red and white skater shoes
    Personality: A bit of a jokester and has an optimistic view on everything
    History: He was born and raised originally in Twinleaf town but he moved to Goldenrod city when he was 9 because his father got relocated to the Sinnoh region for his work. Alex was a successful student and was a star soccer player on his team the Goldenrod Thunderbolts. He loves pokemon and often practices at home learning types, weaknesses and all sorts of ins and outs of pokemon. He has lots of friends and
    Random Number: 2
    Wanted Starter: Charmander
    Other: A ladies man, he uses his charm to win the hearts of girls at his school
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon ;)

Back