• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region of Roanoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    RacerKing you're going to need a little more than what you have to make the cut for this RP.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Um... Arceus? You're not the rp master hun. It's their job to decide who has enough and who doesn't. ^^ Remember, you can always improve your own application.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oi. Next time I have to come into this thread, I'm slappin' a warning on it. This is getting ridiculous guys, and it's going to be pretty dang sad if you guys get a thread warning without even starting the roleplay yet.

Like Mika said, you aren't the RP Master, so you've no right to decide what RacerKing needs or doesn't need. If Shuricel decides that RacerKing needs more details, let Shuricel say it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    Sorry about that I won't do it again. No messages about this (I already had Alter Ego's). I'm just not used to things like this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    I'm extremely sorry for making you wait so long. Feel free to shoot me if you want......I feel horrible about making you wait so long. I hate it when roleplay masters take forever myself...so here you go:

I promise to post regurlarly from here on out.

Anyway:

Accepted:
    Hinamori_Momo - Good job! =D
    iLike2EatPiez - Awesomecakes. ^^
    raichuchika- Personally, I don't see how you're PC's most annoying member with a form like that....anyway, you just need to get a different starter, as the one you have has already been taken.
    Mika- Wow...pure PWN.
    Alter Ego - Even purer pwn. You put us all to shame. *bows down in utmost reverance*
    Te-em- Tis good. Accepted!
    Evkay - ACCEPTED!
    Hero - Better now it's edited.
    Soundash - Need I say anymore?
    Arceus707-better now. ^^

Needs to improve on form:
    Hawks - Pretty good so far, but you need to add a bit to your personality and appearance.
    TNT- You just need to use a bit better grammer, and add to personality, appearance, and history.
    RacerKing - No offense...but you need a lot more.

STARTER INFO-
    Treeko - Taken by Evkay
    Mudkip - TAKEN by raichuchika.
    Torchic - Taken by Hawks once his form is improved.
    Chikorita - Taken by Te-em
    Totodile- TAKEN by Soundash.
    Cyndaquil - TAKEN by Mika
    Riolu - TAKEN BY Hinamori_Momo
    Pikachu - TAKEN by arceus707
    Cubone - TAKEN BY iLike2EatPiez
    Munchlax - Taken by Alter Ego
    Clefairy - Taken by TNT once form has improved.

Anyway....*shot once more for slowness*

I'll post my sign-up once all these are sorted out.

Last edited:

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    God... just my luck. If I didn't know I wouldn't belive it. I finished and was posting my half page long profile when the GODDAMNED page asked me to log in. Result: no profile + A lot of efford wasted = a very, very ticked off me at myself for not saving it in a document. I would laught if I wasn't the stupid doing it... Gotta redo the whole thing T_T

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Hero-Your ish good enough now. ^^

Soundash- Oh gosh...I can totally relate. >.> I remember once, I had this long post made, and then right when I was about to post it, the computer decided to have an error. >.>

Well, don't worry. There's still time. ^^

Raichuchika- Okies. Tis edited. You know own my favorite water type. =D (Well...second favorite, but you get the point.)

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    Name: Sabango Trigger

Personality: Sabango is a clam calm laid back person who likes doing things at his own pace. He likes taking things slowly without rushing, according to his own agenda, something which, much to his annoyance rarely happens and gets angry at people who impose schedules on him. He is also friendly and open to people he is aquainted with, while in the other hand, he is introverted and has a silent atitude when near strangers. Never the less, he won't usually speak unless he has something important to say, not being very given to iddle chatter and will not do things he considers troublesome or when he is basicly to lazy to do.

Appearance: Sabango has medium size brown hair and has equally brown eyes. He has a lightly tanned skin tone and is tall, but not much more than the average height, he is thin having an athletic built, being flexible and slightly muscular. He wears an azure, baggy long sleeved shirt that has a meckband that reaches his mouth, he also wears lage dark blue jeans with black swimming shorts underneath and jet black soap shoes.

Hometown/City: Lilycove City

Character History: Sabango has lived his whole life in Lilycove city, as a result he spent a lot of time in a very big city and by the ocean. As such, he got used to the heavy daily routine and all that a big city imposes, learning to survive in the civiled wilderness. Not only that but he was very affectionate torwards the ocean, mainly when he was young and registered in a swimming club, in which he is still a member of. As a result he became a proficient swimmer and gained the athletic buit he currently has, getting to participate in high level competitions. The sea also affected his life in other ways, influencing his choices. He took a personal liking to the blue color and also took sailing lessons, learning pretty much all that there is to know about water bodies. Not only that but he also became disgust of the idea of reamining away from a large water body for very long, like being in a desert or in a high mountanous range. One night, when he was in the beach, he saw a small blue figure floating on the water. After crepting closer, when he was begining to take a good look at it, the figure abruptly jumped and alsmot bit Sabango's arm off. The blue pokemon, who turned out to be a totodile was playing and toying with Sabango, who after much struggle on his end, managed to calm the playful pokemon only at the expense of the food he was carrying. Not taking a great interest in pokemon training or battling, Sabango kept the totodile as a pet and swimming companion, formally catching it with a pokeball for mobility reasons. However as time passed, Sabango looked more and more bored and uninterested in his daily life, losing the excitement that it used to have. One slow afternoon, he saw a newspaper article, one that spoke about Roanoke, about how it was mysterious and that a very little amount of people dared venture within the damaged, mystified region. Sabango's eyes immediatly glew, this was what he was looking for, a chance to get away from civilization, a chance to try something new. So without a second though, he packed his stuff, got Totodile and embracing the pokemon trainer ways, he left Lilycove City and entered this new region, Roanoke.

Starter pokemon: Totodile

Starter pokemon history: One night, when he was in the beach, he saw a small blue figure floating on the water. After crepting closer, when he was begining to take a good look at it, the figure abruptly jumped and alsmot bit Sabango's arm off. The blue pokemon, who turned out to be a totodile was playing and toying with Sabango, who after much struggle on his end, managed to calm the playful pokemon only at the expense of the food he was carrying.

Reason for going to Roanoke: Sabango was looking for a reason to get out of the society, to get out of the studied, explored, already complete civilization he knew. That chance came with Roanoke, with it's reborn and early growing self, so Sabango left the already known region of Hoen to go to Roanoke.

Other info: The original was bigger but due to blatant stupidity I got to rewrite it and as you can guess, I'm not gonna write the hole thing twice. I'm not that patient.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Soundash: You are accepted! Welcome to Roanoke. ^^\

Anyway, here's the deal for those who need to improve their sign-up still:

If you don't get it improved within three days, the roleplay will begin. Simple as that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Well...I'd prefer if the people work it out. If it leads to neither side wanting to give it up, it'll most likely be the person who posted first.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Well...I'd prefer if the people work it out. If it leads to neither side wanting to give it up, it'll most likely be the person who posted first.

I'lll wait for Mika to login on to decide who gets Cyndaquil. Luckly I have a who week off from school.

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    Well, I can give it up if someone wants totodile very bad, I'll just change to another slipery water starter pokemon say like squirtle, if I can that is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Sure. Of course, but I think everyone's happy with the starters they have.

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    Question: How many people are there gonna be? Until we run out of starters?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    No, hopefully not that many. o.o; I'm just going to wait a few days to see if anybody improves their form, then we'll begin.

So...we'll begin in two days.

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    Yeah, I agree. Too many people will get the rp messy, belive it I know. It would also be bad because of all the timezone differences between the rpers. For example myself, It's almost midnight here and now I need to go. That sucks when you are role-playing with someone from a whole different timezone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Yeah, but also, what usually happens is a lot of roleplayers join, then after a couple pages, they never post. Then those that join and forget all about it.

But I agree with you. Once, I joined a roleplay with an awesome plot, awesome depth, and based off an awesome fanfic created by the creator. It gained 50+ characters. The problem was, because of the mass amount of members, it moved too fast for me to come up with me. But I did create one of my favorite roleplay characters there.

But, yeah. People will likely go inactive and then we should have a lower amount.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back