• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<|~ The ~Rene~ FanClub ~|>

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    That's a lot of things. xD What did you do in FR?
    Yes, you are right. In FireRed, I am still training all my Pokemons to Lv 100. But I still cannot find Suicune in the grass. Is something to do with the Repel and the Max Repel I put?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yes, you are right. In FireRed, I am still training all my Pokemons to Lv 100. But I still cannot find Suicune in the grass. Is something to do with the Repel and the Max Repel I put?

You are?? Lvl 100 is boring though. xDD

Probably.. your lead Pokemon must be too strong. What level is it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    ..... no wonder. Especially with your Repel and Max Repel on.

What that does is that only wild Pokemon above the level of your lead Pokemon appear. And since nothing appears above level 97.... you'll get nothing.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    ..... no wonder. Especially with your Repel and Max Repel on.

What that does is that only wild Pokemon above the level of your lead Pokemon appear. And since nothing appears above level 97.... you'll get nothing.
    Yes, that's right. So I have to get a Pokemon above or below Lv 50. Is it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Suicune appears at Level 50 IIRC... so you need a lead Pokemon below or at Level 50 for Repels to work on it.

Try something with like Mean Eye or Shadow Eye.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Suicune appears at Level 50 IIRC... so you need a lead Pokemon below or at Level 50 for Repels to work on it.

Try something with like Mean Eye or Shadow Eye.
    Thanks, Alex. I know what to do. But what do you mean by Mean Eye or Shadow Eye?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back