• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Request Hotel !

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    May I adopt this one?
    The Request Hotel !
    And may I use it on the website I'm developing? I'll give you credit of course. Thanks.:D

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah ofcourse u can!

That means there are 4 of those left, anyone else want one???

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    sorry I haven't been here much because I've been pretty busy, but I'm fine now, and I'v been learning to do better on my megaman sprites too, maybe that could be one of my jobs?... maybe when I'm better with them, especially seeing as that purple doesn't go well with the green on dragonman.
    ok, I can now do requests and probably acctually have them done in time now ^^

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    You people act all big and bad but you can only do easy things. Let me explain.
    Easy:
    Recolors(Even I can do do that no problem)
    Chocky Bar and Similar(can use a program if not BRAVO!)
    Gray Scale
    Kirby and Chao
    Hard:
    Customs
    Neon(Don't know how, you might use programs if not BRAVO!)
    Good fusions

Prove you worth Newton and co. make me:

A custom trainer of Alucard, if you don't know who he is go to: https://www.absoluteanime.com/hellsing/alucard.gif

A GOOD fusion of:
    Mew, Lugia, and Kabutop
    Sneasel, Scizor, and Deoxys.

Megaman with Volres, Zapdos, and Articuno armor.(three seperate)

Kirby and of chao Wooper!

Make them look like Gameboy game quality. MEET MY CHALLENGE! THIS SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU SO CALLED GREAT SPRITERS! *cough*requestif youdon'tunderstandlikesomepeople*cough*

Also I will put some of my crappy work for no reason.

Last edited:

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Taeki said:
    Easy:
    Gray Scale
    Hard:
    Customs
    Good fusions

Prove you worth Newton and co. make me a custom trainer of Alucard, if you don't know who he is go to: https://www.absoluteanime.com/hellsing/alucard.gif

A GOOD fusion of:
    Mew, Lugia, and Kabutop

Kirby and chao Wooper!

Make them look like Gameboy game sprites. MEET MY CHALLENGE! THIS SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU SO CALLED GREAT SPRITERS!
    I really dont think it was needed to insult us.. also, you want a Kirby? why not request it? if you actually looked, you'd notice that i do Kirby requests, not just making them on programs *cough lookupstuffbeforeinsultingcough*
    ie: Golkirb ect

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    You are stupid aren't you? I did I read all 23 pages. Let me edit it to make it easier to understand.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Hehe

You guys do customs correct? well can you make me a few custom pokemon W/ Their back pictures that would be great ^_^, btw i knowf rom experience that some of the stuff you do is hard work, i myself sprite horidly and have to do it pixel by pixel, but i have seen some of your guys's stuff i like it

Thanks in advance

~nickw1101~

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Taeki, this is not a place to challenge people. The spriters here do their work the way they want to - everyone has their own abilities, so don't downgrade those of others. Also, don't call people "stupid" - this is considered flaming and is against the PC rules.

--FG

Years
    Taeki said:
    Easy:
    Gray Scale
    Kirby and Chao
    Hard:
    Customs
    Good fusions

Prove you worth Newton and co. make me:

A custom trainer of Alucard, if you don't know who he is go to: https://www.absoluteanime.com/hellsing/alucard.gif

A GOOD fusion of:
    Mew, Lugia, and Kabutop

Kirby and of chao Wooper!

Make them look like Gameboy game quality. MEET MY CHALLENGE! THIS SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU SO CALLED GREAT SPRITERS! *cough*requestif youdon'tunderstandlikesomepeople*cough*
    Don't Flame, Spam, and annoy people. you have no right to insult them. your just jealous. your going to get banned 1 day, sorry if ths is flaming FG, but im just telling him. so..... Stop It! Try making your own request shop as big as this one! these are the best spriters evar!

Years
    Whether I should or shouldn't, because I'm bored, I'll take the fusion of all those whatnots...six Pok?s, I once did seven with a tiny Pok?mon as base and made it look natural.

And recolors may be pathetically easy, but they why do so many people make them look like crap?

And nick1101, which customs do you want?

~Chibi~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ok, what was that about the megaman with armors? we don't even do those here, I said I mght try them, but wasn't very good. anyways not all of us say were these "great spriters" were just like alot of people here but decided to make a thread so others can see our work, does that mean were showing off?

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    First of all, Yes you are bragging. Second, this isn't spam are annoying. Third, I was trying to hold back my language and most people here are 12 to 18 anyway so I'm sure the "s" word isn't bad. Fourth, Chibi Pika those are two different fusions. Finally, I want to see how much of my challenge they can overcome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Chibi pika basicaly, go lok at my threead, i want you to iprove the red ones aswell add a middle evolution to them, seeignas i want it as my "Demon" starter, if you could handle anymore id gladly give you some more lolbasicaly the middle evolution cna look anyway yu want it aslong as its a good transition from the little red one, and a good transition to the big one that is all

~nickw1101~

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Taeki said:
    You are stupid aren't you? I did I read all 23 pages. Let me edit it to make it easier to understand.
    hey! DO NOT call me stupid! i am 11 and i hacked my enemys computer, and i do everything on the computer for the teacher, i also hacked a coke machine, and got banned from neopets for hacking and cheating, so i think you should reconsider calling me stupid, mr 18 posts in almost a year!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    listen mister 1337 hax0r, chilll, so he insulted you its nothing major its the interweb it has no value in the real world >.>

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    ... get out of here, now.. you dont know how much people have insulted me through my life, and you dont know what its like to go through it with one parent, so shut up!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    ok, bull****, i grew up with one parent my whole life, i also was insulted my whole life, i was picked on, thats how i became emotioaly numb, people, who feel the need to pick on you have character flaws, dotn worry bout them, jsut get on with your life.

Back