• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You seem to know Takara too well~So to let her not be known... *Bans~*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Sheez, I see you here every day. What's up with that? I'll tell you what's up with that. You, my lad, are a trivia-addict. That's right, you're addicted to pointless and silly threads like this one and that's a right shame. I hope you understand that it is for your own good that I hereby declare you BANNED. Now go do something constructive and intellectually stimulating instead.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This is no good. You are too smart to remain in a thread like this, you'll end up tricking us into being killed, so I must ban you *Bans~*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
..Well, I have to congradulate you that you aren't online now, when I am, but to prevent you being online in the future *Bans~*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
You're 14 years old, have 9610 posts and joined in November 2005. Need I say more? You're banned!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
You are banned for thinking that I will "deal" with the fact that Melody is better than me. Well, I'm not >O

Banned~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You must be banned for quoting a post from this thread in another thread *Bans~*

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
You're being banned because you have 4 times more posts than your age. That is just not right ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back