• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Whether or not the American translations are bad doesn't affect the fact that English is the primary language here and should therefor be used. Furthermore, Dialga and Pachirisu are both the Japanese and English names for the Pokémon, and there aren't two 'S' in Pachirisu's name. Diaruga is still acceptable because it's just another romanization for Dialga, but you have just recieved a warning for warning me without a proper reason.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You are being very calm and reasonable, which has apparently been illegal on this forum for some time now.

You are now banned.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • You claim to be an enemy of N00Bs everywhere yet according to your profile, one of your favourite pokémon is - in all-caps letters - Mewtwo, the stereotypical N00B favourite. I'm afraid that there are rules against such internal contradictions. You, sir, are hereby warned.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Signatures should not be like yours. It's impossible to read what's in your banner. For that, you will be banned for two days to have enough time for fixing it.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Sorry, i'm afraid you are BANNED for making a Mudkip act like Edward Elric from FMA, it's just too original an idea, you know only generic, boring themes are allowed at PC.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sorry, i'm afraid you are BANNED for making a Mudkip act like Edward Elric from FMA, it's just too original an idea, you know only generic, boring themes are allowed at PC.

Which is exactly why you are now BANNED. Hinata is orignal, so you...

I now BAN myself for the rest of the day for quoting another poster.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I BAN you for 3 obvious reasons:

you quoted my ban message which was not neccesary

you banned two people in one post

you banned YOURSELF

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • BANNED because the go game in your theme reveals no winner and is, not to mention, very difficult to count up points from.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Your siggy has too much different colours~*Warns*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    PC is meant to be a completly child forum, having the word "kiss" in your avvy isn't very good for little kids *Warns~*

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It is not smart not to know weather the Pokemon in your theme is a Pidgey, Pigeotto or Pigeot.

Warned.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And you, you think that Houndoom's can't remember their birthdays, for thinking incorrectly you shall be recieving a warning *Warns~*

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • For being so determined you get BANNED!!!!! I can't have a determined female role-model walking around here or else i will lose power to you, or some other strong minded female. So i have nipped the problem in the bud. And for the record that was not sexist!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For failing to be sexist, you must be banned *Bans~*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You don't like my forumey~? You must be warned for that *Warns~*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!