• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revolution of Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    The Revolution of Secrets [ SPYING]

Prologue : (Main Story)

In 1971, the Cold war situation got worse. Russian spies were everywhere and American secrets were leaking out by the second. At this time, due to the initiative taken by the American president and the FBI Chairman - the ASSO [ American Secret Spying Organization] was formed which hired some amount of members every year. They were then trained extensively in Spying and were sent to start their missions all over the world.
    This organization was a great success and it?s funding by the American Government increased and very few leaders around the world even knew of its existence.

However in 1998, Janus Kroloskey took over the reins of the ASSO and soon a new revolution took place within the organization and it soon broke away from the USA and it?s aim was to protect peace in the world. It specializes in many tasks like Spying, assassinating, Robbing, Capturing terrorists, destroying their plans and more. The organization was also renamed to ISS [ International Secrecy Society]. Janus revolutionized the whole organization. ISS hired top scientists and researched advanced stuff and used the technology itself. He used a very secret method to select new cadets every year from all over the world, who were trained extensively in arts like fighting, spying, shooting, assassination, etc by the best teachers in the world. After 2 years of training they were taken into the society and were given missions. By 2008, the ISS were 5 years ahead of the American government in terms of technology.

Plot :

8 Youngsters from many parts of the world have been chosen in the year 2010 to join the society but first Janus himself must meet them all and check if they have the potential.

You have been chosen to join some society you?ve never heard of and have been asked to meet some person in a place that is Miles away fro your home. What will your reaction be? Will you join. Once you all join the ISS, you will be trained for 2 years in all fields until you achieve expertise. After that your mission will be revealed to you and as you and your group completes each group, your ranking rises. Will you have the guts to make it in? Well do that here.

RULES :
    1) No God-Modding or Power-Playing
    2) Other Characters[not the cadets] can be controlled upto a certain extent but not so that it might change the plot.
    3) Regularity ? Only Regular members please join.
    4) No One-Liners ? Please don?t post one Line posts.
    5) Posts - Be creative, imaginative, give good ideas and twists. Use good grammar & spelling.

Form :

Name :
    Skills & Natural talents (No super powers please) : This can range from piloting, sniping, brute force to anything else.
    Main Talent : (Out of the above, you are best in. ) [OOC: Not piloting, that?s mine)
    Apperance and Dressing :
    Personality, Attitude :
    History :
    Interests :
    Other :

~ Cool Cr@cker

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name : Ruki
    Skills & Natural talents : Speed and agility. She can also tame wild animals.
    Main Talent : Spying
    Appearance and Dressing : Dirty blonde hair that goes to just below her shoulders, dark blue eyes, black headband, black fingerless gloves, black tank top, black jacket, black sweat band on her right wrist, blue jeans, and black shoes.
    Personality, Attitude : She is quiet and calm. She is friendly but is a better listener than a talker. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She can be stubborn at times but she always carries out her orders. She will never leave a friend in need and is always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about. Those who trained her and those who hire her agree on one thing. She?s too soft and cares to much. They say it will be the end of her. She never lets it bother. She always has her wits about her and is cool and collected no matter what the circumstances.
    History : She grew up in a small town in the country. She doesn't remember her parents much. Her father was a secret agent and her mother was a simple teacher. When she was about three years old her father was called o a mission and never returned. Her mother was heart broken and died from disease five years later. After that she was sent to live with one of her aunts whom she lived with for about a year. She hated it there and one and eventually ran away. She lived on her own for about two years. The rest happened rather quickly. She was just running around in the forest one day and got mixed up in a spy mission. She remembered her fathers old profession. She had always wanted to follow in his foot steps but never thought she would get the chance. After the mix up she was taken back to the base where the agents learned she had the makings of spy. After that she became a spy. She is very good at walking quietly and has a knack for coming up with good alibis. Through out most of her child hood she spent alot of time in the woods playing with the animals. After she began her training she spent less time but she missed the animals and would go out as often as she could. Now that her training is finished she has plenty of time except when she?s on a mission.
    Interests : Animals and nature. She also loves adventure and testing her limits. She wants to get stronger and to show her trainers that you can be the best even if you do care too much.
    Other : none

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Name: Nathan Quinn
    Skills & Natural talents (No super powers please): Close combat, ranged combat, shooting, assassination.
    Main Talent: Assassination
    Apperance and Dressing: Deep green eyes and curly brown hair, tall, but slender. Stronger than he looks. Dresses in dead black on missions, blue jeans and a t-shirt when otherwise.
    Personality, Attitude: Confident in his own skills almost to a fault. Almost. Devoted totally to completing the mission, no matter the personal cost.
    History: His father was ex-military and intended for his son to follow in his footsteps from the day he was born. Nathan is trained in Shotokan Karate, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, and Aikido.
    Interests: Honing his skills further. He consider living on that knife edge between further training and torture the only way to live.
    Other: None

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Name :
    Yi-Mei Zhang

Skills & Natural talents (No super powers please) :
    Camouflaging, blending in with her surroundings. And pick-pocketing.

Main Talent :
    Camouflaging.

Appearance and Dressing :
    Long, straight navy blue hair, with occasional white streaks in her hair, which are plated into three braids with a silver ribbon. She is rather short and petite for her age. She has dark, almost black brownish eyes. And she dresses in traditional Chinese drab. (A blue and silver chi-pao)

Personality, Attitude :
    May seem childish and brimming with naivity, though in reality, she's really twisted and manpulative, often using her childish charm to get what she wants. Very passionate toward her work.

History :
    Born and raised in Beijing, China. Her father and mother were killed by communists, making her an orphan. She was raised by her fairly rich uncle, but he never really gave her the childhood she needed, instead he pushed her to study, study, and study. That's why she has such a psycological damage to her psych.

Interests :
    Studying English, Manipulation.

Other :
    Can speak English and Mandarin Chinese fluently.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Thanks everyone for joinng at my call. We just need 2-3 more members.

Alana said:
    History : She's a former assassin. Though she was swift and good at her training she didn't stay with it very long. Really she only became one for the training and left right before her first 'job'. After that she became a spy. She is very good at walking quietly and has a knack for coming up with good alibis. Through out most of her child hood she spent alot of time in the woods playing with the animals. After she began her training she spent less time but she missed the animals and would go out as often as she could. Now that her training is finished she has plenty of time except when she?s on a mission.

Alana, EX-ASSASIN, you are only 18 years old. The History Stuff is about your childhood, parents and how you grew up. Please edit it.

My Entry is coming soon.
    ~ CC

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Best RP I've ever joined! ^^

Name : Cassandra
    Skills & Natural talents : Agility, good focus, and accuracy
    Main Talent : Spying
    Apperance and Dressing : Long brown hair, with a few curls. A few streaks are blonde, and her eyes are hazel. She wears a brownish bandanna, and a silver necklace. She is very slim and fancy, although she perfers tights and a simple t-shirt, which are usually black, including her shoes.
    Personality, Attitude : She likes to sit there, and think about some of her personal thoughts, and likes to be alone most of the time. She is rerely social and engaging, nor has she ever been interested in a man before. She is always nice, to her friends and enemies, and follows directions, as long as they are reasonable.
    History : When she was only a few years old, Cassandra;s parents had forced her to get out of sitting there reading, and do some sports. She never liked it, but it slowly revealed her natural talents. she has become very good at it now, and her parents have made her train very hard. At their death one year ago, they have told her about this organization, and wishes for her to join.
    Interests : Cassandra gets good grades in PE, and is a master at gymnastics. She does not like to be physically active however, but likes to read novels during her spare time. She is also very good at art, and painting, and write short stories about 10 pages long.
    Other : None.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Form:

Name:
    Rasha

Skills & Natural talents:
    Sniping, Piloting, Strategy analyzing & planning, Kung fu ? the ancient art and a expert on many languages. (Will learn Sniping and piloting only in the academy)

Main Talent: Piloting

Appearance and Dressing:
    At 6?2, he?s one of the tallest people in his quaint little town. Having dark hazel but razor like eyes, he can give out a piercing murderous stare. Wears very simple clothes without any make-up. He has very silky black hair and a long pointed nose.
    He looks very handsome, manly and loves to wear a head and wristband his neighbour once brought for him from the city.

Personality, Attitude:
    A very determined young man, he never leaves a job that he started until he fully completes it. He is quite confident but never over-confident. He is very friendly and outgoing and loyal his friends and leaders. He is always full of energy and ready to try out anything. He is brave, courageous and a true warrior. His only misgiving is his grieving for being born in a poor family without much chances and resources.

History:
    He was born to a normal family in a small town in India that was economically under-developed and filled with poverty ( The town). His father, a normal office-goer died due to lung cancer when Rasha was just 5 years old. After that Rasha saw a very bad period of 14 years as her mother worked very very hard, gave-off all she had and mortgaged every single property all she had to bring up his younger sister and him. Though economically under privileged, he used every opportunity he had to learn a lot of languages and excel in sports, arts and academics.

Interests :
    From his very childhood, Rasha used to watch with awe, the military planes & jets training near his town and had been engulfed into the world of flying. He would run off to the nearby temple and pray to god to give him wings. His ambition has always been to become a pilot and fly jets. He also has great interest in shooting arrows and has a wonderful aim, which he wants to develop by shooting guns.

Other :
    He is a master of many local and international languages and can speak each language as good as his mother tongue. Everyday he would travel to the nearby city to look for job opportunities to earn money to study piloting. He likes to drive his small cycle around the town at the night time and gaze at the distance stars as if he could see a face smiling, from them at him.

[*Phew* It took me 15 minutes to think creatively and type all this. Please do not start the IC?ing without me cause I need to give an idea as to how this RP will move. cause we might need it for future use. Great Entries TAD & Alana & Anacortes? very creative. Miyu-chan yours was dam good. ^_^ ]

~ CC

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    OOC: Lets start this RP ? BTW Shineyelectrode and Marina99 will join us soon.

Rasha parked the cycle near the edge of his house and looked up into the vast navy sky. He could see a small star twinkling millions of miles away, which looked like it was winking at him. He smiled to himself and thought, Perhaps tonight will bring something good for me . As he walked he saw through his house window the time was 6:45. ?I?m late again?, he said to himself and tried to imagine the screams his mother had in store for him.

He almost opened his house door when he felt someone tap at his shoulder. As he turned back, he could see a tall dark figure close to him. He was wearing black robes, boots and a long hat that almost covered his eyes. The man?s eyes shone brightly as he took something out of his pocket. Rasha felt a spasm of fear unfurl in him when he looked at the man?s eyes. Suddenly he heard the man?s deep voice asking, ?Are you Rasha?.

[OOC : He?s gonna give us the letter but I prefer if you don?t yet read it.]

~ CC

Alana

Years
    OOC: k

Ruki stretched out under a large sycamore tree staring at the sky. She counted the stars as they appeared. She wondered if the day could get any better. She had had it all to herself. No agents coming to fetch her for another mission, no one telling her what to do at that old base, no one bothering her with advice she didn't want or need. Sometimes she wondered why she even bothered with it all. "Because I like it." She said to the old tree.

Suddenly she heard a twig snap in the bushes besde her. She sat up stared into the darkness. She could see the siluet of a man standing there. He looked at her and said, "Are you Ruki Nave?" She could see he had something in in his hand but couldn't make it out.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
    I was in my backyard, training. Again. Not that I did anything else, really. I cursed as a head flew off of a practive dummy from a kick. Father made me pay for those myself. After this, I had marksmanship training, then melee weapons. All of that flew out of my mind as a man in a government-style suit and shades caught the head, saying "You are Nathan Quinn, are you not?" I nodded curty, sliding my hand down and grasping the combat knife strapped to my thigh.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I sat on a bench in the nearby park, reading a romance novel. I was just coming to the end when a figure tapped me on the shoulder. I was unable to tell its gender, since it's body was all covered up besides the face. I stood up to greet the person, but they sat me back down. "Excuse me, Cassandra Heiden? Can I speak to you for a moment?" I stood up, and nodded, as he began speaking..

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OOC: Thanks CC. =3

IC: Yi-Mei was lounging under the shade, sipping lazily from her soft drink, she was almost prepared to doze off while a stranger slipped from the shadows and in front of her.

"That's some impressive camofloging." she commented, raising her drink up and blinking innocently.

The stranger continued, as if her didn't hear her comment. "Excuse me, are you Yi-Mei Zhang?"

Yi-Mei stood up, smoothing the folds of her dress. "Yes, that's me." she replied happily.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    [OOC: Let not all your Posts be that similar to me. You can do anything this entry but the content of the letter should be more-or-less similar.]

The tall man held out his hands and Rasha spotted something on his palm. His fingers trembled as they moved towards the man. When he touched the object, which was just paper he could feel it and realized that it was made of some new material as it was too smooth. He half-expected some dangerous object under the paper, but as he lifted the paper he was disappointed to see nothing there except the man?s long palm prints.

He opened the paper slowly and read its contents
    ?Dear Mr.Rasha,
    You have been chosen to join the world?s top peace-keeping organization ? the ISS. Your first test will be held today after 2 more hours in Antarctica. Get some sweaters and wait near the field opposite to the graveyard in your town. Do not talk about this to any one else.

The ISS
    ?.

As soon as he read, Rasha?s jaws opened in disbelief, ?Antarctica?, he blurted ?What the heck do you ????, but his voice was interrupted by his mother?s scream ?Rasha darling is that you??. ?Yes, mom?, he shouted back ?I?m just having a chat with the postman here? and he turned back and asked ?What do you mean by this??.

But as he looked up, he could see only the dark space infront of him, no human figures. The man had just vanished in under a second. ?What the???, he whispered.

~ Rasha

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Sowwy for not joining sooner, CC~! ;___; I was busy doing school stuff, you see. >>;
    Anyways;

Name~
    Risa Kurogane

Age~

Gender~
    Female

Skills & Natural talents (No super powers please)~
    Her shootings skills are remarkable, as well as her accuracy?she almost never misses. She is fairly skilled in martial arts, and, as dense as she is, she is quick to formulate a strategy, especially when desperately needed.

Main Talent~
    Combating?ranged attacks [shooting] or hand to hand [martial arts] but she is likes using guns better, especially since she loves performing tricks with it.

Appearance and Dressing~
    Risa has wavy honey brown colored hair that reaches her shoulders with Misshapen bangs that frame her forehead. Her pure, innocent eyes are a glittering emerald with specks of silver, visible should one observe it thoroughly. She has a slender, roughly athletic, frame and stands about five foot three, which is quite short for her age. She is almost always dressed in her father's old, small clothes which are knee length cargo shorts and a slightly loose shirt. An armband, a gift from her father, dangles on her left arm and she values it very much.

Personality, Attitude~
    Risa is lighthearted, reckless, and boyish. She finds it extremely hard to be serious, despite how unnerving the situation she is in. However, when another life is at stake, she loses all her carelessness and her playfulness and would do anything, by all means, to help defend anyone who requires it. Her never-ending determination along with her excessive stubbornness is a few of her most valuable traits as it frequently aids her, even if it can be annoying. She has the tendency to try out new, dangerous stunts as well, paying no heed to the fact that it might harm her.

History~
    Risa was from a family in which all men were to serve to military or any other way to offer service to their country. This tradition, halted as Risa, being the youngest, turned out to be a girl, after three other girls.

At age five, she had learned that she was what caused their custom to discontinue and persisted on becoming a boy, believing that she would be able to continue there custom if she acted like a boy who is capable of combat. Her parents weren't thwarted though; as they found Risa's determination rather adorable.

Risa never stopped believing that she could carry out their tradition and strained to get stronger. Her three sisters didn't like the idea as much as Risa did, and persisted on changing her mind, but never did succeed.

Interests~
    She has a hobby of collecting, or rather playing with all sorts of guns. She loves watching old films of knights, as well, and obtained an obsession with swordplay, although it wasn't as bad as her obsession for guns.

Other~
    She absolutely detests seeing gloomy people and persists on putting a smile upon their faces. No matter what the cause is.

[Erm, I hope this ish alright. X3;]

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Okay..The last member I invited has joined and six of us are more than enough for this RP. Marina, classic form, I love it. Let this RP go for million pages.

~ CC

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The man patted me on the shoulder. "Good luck" he said and pressed something into my hand. The next second I was staring at my friends, whom I had been waiting for nearly 3 hours and have still not come. I had to go home unfortunatly, so I told them we could meet up again after two days. Aftre getting home, I held up that object, which turned out to be a letter.

Mistress Cassandra,
    You are among one of those chosen to join the ISS, which your mother had told you about before her death. Take some warm clothing and yourself, and meet with the rest of us ASAP at the nearby graveyard. You will leave for two hours, to attend the first testing.

Doing just as the letter had said, I got my warmest clothing and set our for the graveyard...

~Ozy~

Years
    Master Quinn began the letter he handed me. The man seemed to vanish as soon as I opened the letter. I knew better than to look for government officials, or whatever it was.

Your father served with distinction in the United States Air force years ago. From what we have observed, you are better. I crumpled the letter in my hands, I didn't like being spied on. Coming to my senses, I smoothed the letter out and continued reading. We are known as the ISS, a peacekeeping organization throughout the world. You are hereby asked to join us. Meet at the local graveyard, and dress warm.

I didn't really want to, I'd much rather train, but if father found out... I ran into my room, grabbed a fe mementos, a spare knife, Magnum, spare ammunition and spare clothing. I began jogging to the graveyard.

Alana

Years
    The man stepped forward into the dim light. He was dressed entirely in black. Now she could see that the object in his hand was no more than a letter. He handed it to her and said, "Read this imidiatly." He then turned and vanished into the darkness beofe she could ask questions. Ruki looked the letter over carefully then shrugged and opened it.

Dear Ms. Ruki,
    You have been chosen to join the world?s top peace-keeping organization ? the ISS. Your first test will be held today after 2 more hours in Antarctica. Get the warmest cloths you have and wait near the field opposite to the graveyard in your town. Do not talk about this to any one else.

The ISS.

Ruki folded up the letter and thought for a moment then shrugged again and went to see if she could scrownge up some warm cloths.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    The man stuffed something into Yi-Mei's hand, grunting slightly.

Curious, Yi-Mei opened it and read,

Miss Zhang,

You are selected as one of the few to join the world's top peace keeping organization - The ISS. Your first test will be held in the graveyard a few miles away. You know which one. Dress as warmly as possible, you'll need it.

-The ISS

PS - Do not speak of this to anyone else.

Yi-Mei raised her eyebrow at the cryptic letter. "What do they mean that I know?" she asked, raising her head to look at the man, only to find no one.

As quick as he came, he dissapeared.

Dismissing this, Yi-Mei thought on, the only graveyard she knew was the one her grandmother was - That must be the one! she thought, shockingly.

"How did they find this?" she said aloud, this was a very interesting organization indeed...

She went upstairs to pack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back