• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revolution of Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ?You got a letter or something inviting you to Antartica?? The boy who introduced himself as Rasha questioned Yi-Mei.

"Yes," she replied abruptly and sat back as she listened to Ruki and Rasha's conversation.

She looked out the window and wondered if she bought enough clothes.

((OOC - CC, a chi-pao aka chi-po is a traditional Chinese dress, well not really traditional... it launched in the 1900s or so, after China's monarchy ended. https://www.elvisworldwide.com/photos/jane_model.jpg <-picture, just imagine the ends reaching to the ankles))

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Well what do you think?" He laughed. "I don't have much to do, but since nobody's around yet, I can do whatever I want. Isn't it just perfect?"

"Umm..isn't your leader here at all?" I asked suspiciously, still trying to think outside the box for his actions. "I don't want him to catch you while you're not paying attention. I won't mind just standing here waiting."

"Wait? It'll be at least an hour before they come, and our leader will come just a few minutes before their arrival. Come on!" He insisted....

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Alright. I figured you were waiting for some one to reply so you wouldn't have to double post. I shouldn't be doing this though. I HATE the cold. I would be completely miserable if I had to go to Antartica in real life.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Hmmm I am supposed to join this, right, CC? Unless.. I misread?
    I'll IC once I get the confirmation.

Name : Nic Wong
    Skills & Natural talents (No super powers please) : Fixing/developing most technological devices and concealing them in random locations. Planning into the future. Hiding from things, especially people who are angry with him.
    Main Talent : Making things~! Like make-shift projectile launchers!
    Apperance and Dressing : Heavy black hair spiked into relatively long spikes (with the usage of a lot of hair gel). These are combed in the style of a left parting. Thick shiny squarish goggle things that tend to reflect light and hide his eyes. White leather-like material on a coat, with very high collar, covering the mouth. The collar is fastened with at least 3 layers of buckles. Coat extends down to just above waist.There appears to be a black shirt underneath it, but this has not been confirmed by anyone. Long white leather pants, with many small pockets for holding different tools. Pockets are re-enforced with a tough layer to prevent damage. Thick white leather boots.
    Personality, Attitude : Prankster. Likes to pull tricks on people.
    History : When young, has spent way too much time by himself working on seemingly useless things. Often, testing them out on unsuspecting classmates. This was a natural skill.
    Following which, hiding from them so that they could not beat him up. This was a developed skill. Has a bad habit of staying away from other people and doing things by himself, but insisting on getting other people's help for his own projects.
    As he grew older, he spent more and more time by himself until he begun to shut out everyone else. This invitation was his chance to get away from the crowd and spend time on his little projects.
    Interests : Doing unusual things to people.
    Other : Practically has a "Do not disturb" sign hung around his neck.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    OOC: I think... I'll be the last passenger on the plane?
    For some strange reason, the little sensor in his hand was beeping wildly. In fact, annoyingly. That happened some time before he realised that it wasn't a glitch. This was probably due to the way he was staring intently at the apparatus in his hands, looking for any chance that there was any scrap around here.
    Of course, that thing in his hand was used to detect the presence of large bodies of metal. Why it could pick up the person standing a distance in front of him, he could not figure out, until it became apparent that the person was carrying a large metal gun on a strap.
    Guns looked like trouble. Time to slowly sneak away and pretend not to notice. But now that the person had gotten his attention, that person seemed to want to communicate with him.
    He resigned and picked up a conversation. Neither of them were very talkative, and after only a few words, they proceeded to what was probably a very expensive jet.

Once inside, he insisted on following the pilot into the cockpit. Strangely, the pilot did not seem to mind, indicating that he was of some importance. The cockpit, with all the devices, caused him to stand still and appreciate the intricate detail for a long period of time. It was rather into the flight that he finally realised that they were actually moving.

At that point, his body responded and he was forced to get to the sink in the toilet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back