• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rise of Team Fusion: a PokéMorph adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Sorry Strixkit, SUs are closed now
    *points to further up in the thread*

if a spot opens up though, I'll PM and tell you.

For everyone else, let's try to get those final SUs in today!!!

...Or else
    *cracks whip*

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Hey

I've written my signup, but it's all on paper. Will edit this post with it typed up as soon as I'm done!

Watch this space.

EDIT:

KK, here it is! I've rearranged the order of the fields a little, it makes more sense to me this way. Hope that's aright with you!

EDIT the IInd:

Necessary changes should be implemented; added the fields I forgot about, rearanged them, added more to appearance and changed a couple of odds and ends in personality (Didn't realize the language filter was on in RP, heheh. On the other hand, it's always been said that foul language indicates a lack of vocabulary).

ANOTHER EDIT:

Oh crap! Part of the description went missing. I think it's in here somewhere jumbled up. Hang on... Fixed. That's better.

Name: Clive Moscoud (Note: He no longer uses his last name.)

Appearance:
    Clive is undeniably one thing - blue! He is a fixed morph in the sense that he isn't transient between a human form and a pokémon one, but rather permanently in limbo between the two. Blue fur covers his humanoid form from head to toe, which is lit up by two burning yellow eyes. If you hadn't guessed it by now, Clive is part boy, part Luxray, and his appearance being that of the hide of a luxray stretched over a humanoid form. His pointy face is topped with that spiky, super-sayanesque hair, and his chest and legs are a lighter shade of blue than the rest of his body. Adorning his chest is a little tuft of dark blue mane. A rather dashing look, he thought so himself. He wore his new look casually, having torn off the arms of his prison-like uniform, revealing what he considered to be fairly big biceps, (Though that may just be fairly big vanity.) curtailing down into yellow striped wrists, ending in slightly akward bulbous and imprecise clawed hands. Hands that don't appear to have been designed with human matters such as writing, sewing or typing in mind. These were animalistic hands, designed more for the concerns of the hunter: Killing and shredding. As such, crochet isn't exactly Clive's forte, nor is anything else that requires fine motor skills.

Poking out between his regulation orange trousers is a tail which Clive just hasn't gotten used to yet. Swishing about and generally not performing any of the useful functions of a tail are the order of the day for this paticular apendage. As are being stepped on absent mindidly, getting caught on branches and hitting people in the face. Comical to some, maybe...

Clive does not stand paticularly tall, infact, he stands rather short. I'd peg him at around 5'4, but if you asked him he'd say 5'5. His short stature isn't something that bothers him terribly - but it has had its affects on his ego. Instead of acting in a compensatory way, he's instead lead him to become the rather more quiet complimative individual he is. A clumsy, undersized individual, more now as a morph than ever - Clive's physical disposition has lent him more to thought rather than to sporting or artistic prowess. His unshifting appearence as a Luxray morph has not been entirely kind to him either. Isolated to those like him, and those who'll understand, he's only got a slim crowd in which he'll fit in.

Personality:

The sort of person who you will often find lost in thought, "on hold" if you will. Only then to come up with a vaguely insightful, to the point remark on the situation he's in. Clive is someone who for the most part, takes things slow, and because of that, will often appear to be slow and dimwitted, but in actuality, only the slow part is true. Despite his generally placid nature, he has a tendency to behave aggressively under pressure, though breaking through his cool takes a while. And when this happens, it's something he'll always regret and be apologetic for. He is also one of those people that can be quite abrasive without really realizing it, in part due to his to-the-point manner of speaking, and in part due to his platonic conception of himself - He's a dreamer, and probably spends more time envisioning a fantastic future for himself than how he's treating the people around him. Anything which he has the slightest talent for, he'll dream of huge success in, whether it be Pokémon League champion-age, becoming a guitar hero or a buff ladies man - it's all in the future which he holds in his head. As a result, he can often be rather vague about the way in which he conducts his life, flitting from one thing to the next, and perhaps not paying the greatest amount of attention to his immediate surroundings or near future. When he is on the ball, however - he's sharp as a razor, in a slow and thoughtful way. He's the kind of guy who will see through any kind of lie or deception, and he'll figure any one's real motives out. A detective if you will. Though, that's only when he's actually on the case, but often, he's more zoned out than anything else. In summary, a well intentioned, if slighty shy and quiet guy with his head in the clouds whose true intellect and cunning only ever shines through for brief moments - he doesn't always get it right, but when he does, he does well.

Since becoming a morph, he's changed a little. A Luxray's instinct is to be aggressive and territorial, and this is something he has accuired to an extend. His tendandcy to be aggressive when under pressure has become more frequent, and requires less pressure. He's become one of these irritating people with a rather large personal space, thus doesn't like people getting too close to him. There may be other underlying causes for that, though...

History:
    As is common throughout the Pokémon world, he set off at the age of 16 with the intention of doing a gym tour, then returning to his studies. He left behind a fairly average family, and his parents were adamant that he was allowed to go off on the journey himself. He set off with high hopes - and of course - an ambitious dream of stomping all over the gyms, be invited to the league, earn a gold license, etc. Everything was on course for the first year. He earned his first 4 badges and bronze license, and was on course to achieve his goals. But it didn't take long for things to start going off the rails. Finding bohemian life living in pokémon centres and going it alone all the time tough, he started turning to alcohol - first as a social thing - then as a problem thing- and then finally, he turned to stardust (use your imagination).

His drug addiction made no delays ruining him. He fell out with his few friends. He spent all his time either locked up in his pokécenter room, or in dodgy bars, alone. He soon ran out of money, and then began to sell his pokémon on the black market to pay for it - reasoning with himself that he needed the money for supplies. Something which he still can't forgive himself for. Things only got worse from there on in. A month later, he was barred from ever staying at a pokécenter again, after repeatedly turning up past midnight, drunk and disorderly and then finaly, punching a nurse who refused his drunken requests for money.

Sitting on the step of the pokécenter, left with only his meagre remaining possessions, a broken dream and one remaining pokéball, he realized just what he had made of himself - a big fat nothing. Disgusted with himself, he tossed his remaining pokéball aside, and walked off into the night, never to be seen again... at least not in his current form. He was taken that night. He didn't struggle, not least because he was being held at gunpoint. Perhaps a more apt way to describe him at this point was that he felt nothing. He deserved such a fate. He had hit rock bottom.

Soon enough, he was locked in another cell besides that of his own self pity - a cell in the labs of Team Fusion. Over the next few days, he suffered terrible withdrawal symptoms, double vision, splitting headaches, the lot. He remained quiet, and quite lifeless. Men in white coats peered into his cell from time to time - and mumbled in cryptic terminology, and occasionally wrote things on clipboards. One thing that was not at all cryptic however, was the suggestion that he should be put down, and that he wasn't going to be strong enough for the procedure. "Sure. Why not?" thought Clive. He wasn't any good to anyone, and no procedure would help that.

By the 4th day, he was starting to think straight again, and the headaches had cleared. He started to realize what was going on beyond his cell. He got up and looked out the window. Etc. He saw what people in the other cells looked like - and they sure weren't all human. For the first time since arriving, he started to care about what happened to him, and where he was. He'd heard about the disappearances, and the appearances of strange people on the mountainside. He started to piece it together. He was going to become one of these people - and these people were pokémorphs. Now outside of the influence of drugs and depression, he decided he was going to see this as an opportunity for a new identity, a new Clive. He'd seen the television pictures of them out on the mountains, and decided that was going to be him - he was going to be a model lab rat, and was going to be released with new power and most importantly, a new identify. Sure enough, it happened. He was injected with stuff. He was sedated from time to time. Some of it was excruciatingly painful. It didn't matter. His appearance started to radically change and the power started to grow in him. And soon enough... he was on the van out into the countryside, leaving his regrets and depression by the wayside. For better or worse, this was the new him.

Of course, like all that went before him, he was released for a reason - something he's been too stuck in his dreams to see.

Type of Morph:
    As should be fairly plain by now, Luxray. His abilities in using electricity unknown as of now, though he has been able to control and direct small amounts of electricity, performing moves roughly equivelant to the lowly ThunderShock. I'd say it's more a case of untapped potential than lack of potential. His eyesight has improved signifigantly, granting him perfect night vision - but unfortunately not Luxray's much touted ability to see through everything, much to his chagrin.

Extra:
    Owns a Farfetch'd called Marmalade. This was the pokémon in the ball which he tossed away, which he retrieved from the pokécenter with the help of one of his more humanoid pokémorph friends (If anyone wants to fill this role, be my guest! Not bothered either way though.). Upon reuniting with him, he was amazed to find that he could somewhat understand his cries! Obviously, Marmalade felt alienated and upset to start with, but much like Ash and Pikachu, they've grown close over time, and they're now great friends, and want to the tackle the league together... should Clive ever be accepted back in to regular society.

Done! If that was a bit long and self-indulgent, I apologize!

Last edited:

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Heh, I'm done! Though you can already gather that.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the sample, sorry it's a bit long:

From "The Final Level", and RP I was in here a while back

"
    "Welcome to the Game"

The voice rattled around in his skull for a moment, as what little there was in the room came into focus. Really, all he saw was a transition from black to white. The position he found himself in was lying flat, on the ground, facing the ground. Pretty positive that he hadn't fallen asleep in a white room, the orange rat hurried himself up to survey what little was around him. The game? He liked games.

"13-12-11"

The genderless, vocoded voice continued. Wait! No, don't! Coming to his senses, he saw the steel army mounted on the walls in front of him, and instincts kicked in. This was danger, so therefore, you must run. Thankfully, running was something he was by this point, fairly adept at. On all fours, he could reach upwards of 20mph, and this had always been something that had kept him out of trouble.

Seeing as there was only one direction that could be headed for, without further thought, he proceeded. Noise. And lots of it, was what resounded around the room. The noise of gunfire, backed by the oh-so-soulless countdown, it was enough to drive anyone with any time to think mad. Thankfully, Radcliffe was not in this predicament, and the only thought on his mind was the grey blur of the door that was now only... THUD! Zero feet before him. He hit the colossal sheet of solid aluminum almost head on. He had made it. But too where? As may be expected, the impact had knocked him clean out. He had managed a whole 10 seconds of consciousness between waking up, and colliding with the door. Impressive. As his vision slid back in, the doors had opened and he saw before him... Route 110? Nah... Route 110 has a sky. All he knew for certain right now is that his head hurt, and this wasn't a game.

"The Game is simple..."

Trees, ground, leaves. A forest of sorts lay before him.

"... Survival until a certain point allows you to proceed to the next level..."

But, no sky? Why no sky? White, Mr-Mime-gloves-white, spread out over the horizon above the trees. The void?

"... Death means you lose."

Suddenly realizing the presence of the voice. He scanned the area for any discernible speaker. Alas, there was none. Bewilderment, was the main thought on his mind, other than the fact that his head felt like it was being attacked by a million Beedrill horns. His normal good humour had escaped him. Narrowly escaping with his life was nothing new to the begotten rat, but the sensation of being in entirely unknown territory overwhelmed him.

"...As for rules, there are very few, and most of them are for you to find out on your own. Certain actions will be looked upon favorably and increase your score, and some may allow you to proceed to the next level..."

He sat where he lay, wearing the blank expression of total hopelessness. The voice continued to wash over him. Realizing affter not very long that this wasn't going to help him, he cautiously forayed out into the "wilderness". If this was a game, he could win it.

"Death or injury will subtract from your score. On occasion, we may provide you with helpful advice to guide the way..."

"I'm the frickin' orange hustler." He thought to himself. If he'd survived the way he had for the last 14 years, he wasn't going to stop now. Maybe he'd win Pokedollars. Maybe he'd just get a pat on the back. No matter, he was going to do something. There'd be no death, and injuries could be sucked up.

"...For example, fire is hot. Do not touch it unless you wish to be burned. On other occasions, a helpful pixie may appear to point you in the right direction. That is all for the moment."

The advice brought his usual smirk back between the yellow pouches on his cheeks. If he could run away from machine guns, he could manage not to touch fire. Was this game for morons? He certainly wasn't going to be the moron.

Realizing that he had lost himself in thought, he stopped to look around. By this point, he found himself quite in the middle of a uniform, quite unnatural plantation-like forest. There was none of the usual extraneous foliage, just uniform height, uniform width pine trees, separated neatly by a dusty path. Apparently, there was none of the danger he'd just faced. Was this it? Had he won already? Surely not. Ah! There. On the horizon, he spotted a grey blurry figure, slowly growing larger.

He knew what must be done. He felt strong, and foolhardy enough to take whatever was coming straight on. He stood firm, grounded his tail, and waited for the humanoid to come close enough. Sparks flew from his scrawny yellow cheeks, as he prepared for the attack.
    "

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Freestyle Farfetch'd: You are currently Pending. I would like it if you would fill out my SU as it is so that the information is easily found in the different sections (you left out "Type of Morph", gender (just bear with me, okay? -.-), and your character's last name). Also, your Appearance is much too short and your grammar and punctuation at some points is questionable.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Whoops, I realize that now. I did actually write a field for Type of Morph just forgot to type it up, and forgetting to put gender in was just stupid of me. >_> I believe all my grammar is correct (Though there's some non standard sentance structure, I'm a pretentious git who likes to screw around with that sort of thing to appear "advanced"). Though to be honest, I could well be wrong! Will edit the appearence field, didn't realize it came out so short. It's the most important one too. (Infact, I personally advocate it being the ONLY field that's done at the start of the RP. IMO the other sections should be conveyed through the course of the RP, but that's just me.)

Will edit some time later today! Hope I'm up to the standards of this RP. The bar's set pretty high I can see, and it's been a long time since I've RPed on a regular basis.

King!

better
    Years
    EEK! Oh my gosh! I totally forgot!

Is there a way I can stil SU!?

I was....sniffle...looking forward to it.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Kk, I've edited my SU! Sorry I was so slow about it - I have no excuse for that other than laziness.

Hope that's alright for you now. I always need a few cracks at something 'till I get it right. Still not sure about the grammar and punctuation, I THINK it's right. There might be some differences between UK and US English that stand out there, or it might just be some differences between me and everybody else!

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Name: AlexanderJones (Alex)

Appearance: Before he was experimented on by Team Fusion Alex was a normal looking guy, however the changes they made to his genetic code have altered his appearance drastically. His skin has turned bright orange, it is also a lot rougher than it used to be and his hair is yellow. The changes are most prominent in his face, his eye have turned completely black, apart from the pupils that are red and along the center of his face runs a line of yellow stones.

Since he has only just managed to escape the facility so his clothes are what he was wearing when he broke out, which was a blue jump suit. During his escape he began to feel cold and so he stole a black jumper and put that on as well.

Personality: Alex used to be generous and warm heart-ed, before he was experimented on. Since the Experiments he has became a lot more self centered, he tends to get angry a lot easier and now is dedicated to use his new found powers to get revenge on Team Fusion. It is Alex's belief that his own kindness was what caused him to become a Poke-morph that drives his anger and gives him reason to use his powers for his own benefit rather than the good of others. Ultimately everything Alex does now is for his own benefit.

History: Alex was born in Vermilion city and lived there with his family until he turned 15, when he set out on a journey to become a Pokemon breeder. His quest started by venturing to Pallet town and collecting a Squirtle from Professor Oak. He explored the regions of Kanto and Johto over the next few years, gaining experience in raising Pokemon, grooming Pokemon and Pokemon nutrition.

It was Alex's dream to set up a Pokemon daycare ranch where trainers could leave their Pokemon whilst out on their journeys. In order to further his quest to fulfill his dream Alex moved to the Maru region and worked on a Pokemon ranch to complete his training.

One day after two years in the Maru region Alex saw a girl under attack by some thugs. Alex attacked the thugs and helped the girl escape. As the girl ran Alex was knocked unconscious by the thugs, The girl returned with help but there was no trace of Alex. He had been taken by Team Fusion and the next time he awoke he was no longer completely human.

Type of Morph: Initially Alex's DNA was unstable and his body rearranged it's self for several days. He was unconscious for most of the time, blacking out from the pain every time he woke up. After almost a week his genetic code began to stabilize in a form that was mostly human. His body has now set as it is so Alex is not able to change his form at all.

Now Alex has gained certain abilities, over use of these powers can leave Alex drained but this only affects him at night or during over cast days because he draws energy from the sun in a similar way to a Solrock. This also means that the powers he has are stronger in sunlight. He can read the minds of people near by and when he is in strong sunlight Alex is able to levitate. (Fire Spin, Psywave, Rock Slide, Solar Beam and Cosmic Power)

Extra: The changes to Alex's genetic code have made Alex's normal body temperature rise from 27[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C to 30[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C and made him able to tolerate high temperatures with ease, however feels cold at even on warm days.

RP Sample: You already know how I write from the Uprising RP but if you ask for a RP sample I will make one up.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Alright, since Mira hasn't been on for a few days, I guess it's up to me to judge.

Sorry for the wait guys.

Freestyle:
    I, personally, liked it. Much better then it was. Accepted (In Lime-Green FTW :3)

Warden:
    Your SU is good but...

I would like to see more in Personality. In my opinion, One Paragraph isn't enough. Right Now you are Pending.

-------------------------------------------
    Alright, for everyone else.

Mira and I are still going to do this RP. We haven't given up on it and we hope you won't either.

Just keep an eye on the thread mmk?

Also Keep an eye on the RP Lounge for a OOC thread in the next few days. :D

--------------

Wolfsrain, over and out.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    I'm sorry I have signed up for too many RPs and this Rp has still not started, I cant wait any longer, I regret to say that I am dropping my reservation.... I'm sorry...

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Don't want to be too pushy... but we should probably get this show on the road some time soon, it's been slipping down to page 2, and it hasn't even started yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Name: Fielin (prefers Fie when on good terms) Mauph
    Appearance: Originally a small girl, She shrank a small amount when fused with a Pokemon till she was around 4'5. She has her original sandy blond hair, but with two rounded feline ears ringed with black poking out of her skull. A slightly curled tail also protrudes from her and pokes out of a hole in her pants, usually your standard blue jeans. She almost always wears a plain green, slightly baggy T-shirt, even in winter. Fie's nails grew slightly longer and sharper. Her eyes stayed the same brown color, but the pupils turned into a pointed oval shape.
    Personality: She is quiet and shy, preferring to curl up in a corner to read than go out and attempt at making friends. This gained her a low position on the 'totem pole' when she got into Middle School. This incident made her mildly depressed. Though, when she fused with her Persian, she gained a fierce side.
    History: Fielin was born into a poor family. Her father was a drunkard, and her mother tried to make ends meet. Then, her father took up gambling, and stunk at it. Soon, he had gambled away all their property and money. Soon after, Fie's father got in trouble with the law and went to jail, and her mother died of grief. That meant Fie and her younger siblings had to be sent to an orphanage. While there, Fie was "adopted" by a scientist from Team Fusion.... and was fused..
    Type of Morph: Fie morphs into a female Persian.
    She is one of Team Fusion's smoothest morphs. The only hitch she has are the ears, tail, and claws. The Persian Fie was fused with was lvl 28, and the attacks it/ her knows are Bite, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, and Faint Attack.
    Extra: Fie never had much knowledge of Pokemon, and is still learning.
    RP Sample:
    Gaina, from atop a cliff, gasped. There, in front of her, lay the Whirl Islands. They looked like great, craggy monsters taking a salty bath in the ocean. She turned exitedly to her partner, Camerupt, and exclaimed, "Aren't they simply majestic? I can't wait to ekplore them!" The Eruption Pokemon sighed grumpily. He did NOT find anything majestic about a rock in the middle of an ocean. Gaina put her hands on her hips, saying, "You could at least TRY being optimistic!"

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Gaina: Sorry, but you are Rejected.
    We've closed SUs for everyone who didn't already have a reservation, and you are lacking considerably in all areas when it comes to description.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Name: AlexanderJones (Alex)

Appearance: Before he was experimented on by Team Fusion Alex was a normal looking guy, however the changes they made to his genetic code have altered his appearance drastically. His skin has turned bright orange, it is also a lot rougher than it used to be and his hair is yellow. The changes are most prominent in his face, his eye have turned completely black, apart from the pupils that are red and along the center of his face runs a line of yellow stones.

Since he has only just managed to escape the facility so his clothes are what he was wearing when he broke out, which was a blue jump suit. During his escape he began to feel cold and so he stole a black jumper and put that on as well.

Personality: Before the experiments Alex was generous and warm heart-ed, he was always willing to help someone in need out. Whether it was giving a potion to a passing trainer or giving breeding advice to a friend. He had a friendly approach to everyone he met, even so if you didn't treat him with respect he wouldn't bother talking to you again. While he tried to avoid getting on any ones bad side he got in to fights every now and then.

Since the experiments he has became a lot more self centered, he has retreated from contact with other humans and rarely talks to anyone any more. He tends to have a much worse temper and get angry a lot easier. Now he is dedicated to use his new found powers to get revenge on Team Fusion, it is Alex's belief that his own kindness was what caused him to become a Poke-morph that drives his anger. He sees his powers as a cures rater than a blessing, so he should make the most of it and use his powers for his own good and no one else. Ultimately everything Alex does now is for his own benefit. Despite his willingness to work as part of a team he often will have his own agenda, which he will always put first over the aims of the team even is it means betraying those he works with.

History: Alex was born in Vermilion city and lived there with his family until he turned 15, when he set out on a journey to become a Pokemon breeder. His quest started by venturing to Pallet town and collecting a Squirtle from Professor Oak. He explored the regions of Kanto and Johto over the next few years, gaining experience in raising Pokemon, grooming Pokemon and Pokemon nutrition.

It was Alex's dream to set up a Pokemon daycare ranch where trainers could leave their Pokemon whilst out on their journeys. In order to further his quest to fulfill his dream Alex moved to the Maru region and worked on a Pokemon ranch to complete his training.

One day after two years in the Maru region Alex saw a girl under attack by some thugs. Alex attacked the thugs and helped the girl escape. As the girl ran Alex was knocked unconscious by the thugs, The girl returned with help but there was no trace of Alex. He had been taken by Team Fusion and the next time he awoke he was no longer completely human.

Type of Morph: Initially Alex's DNA was unstable and his body rearranged it's self for several days. He was unconscious for most of the time, blacking out from the pain every time he woke up. After almost a week his genetic code began to stabilize in a form that was mostly human. His body has now set as it is so Alex is not able to change his form at all.

Now Alex has gained certain abilities, over use of these powers can leave Alex drained but this only affects him at night or during over cast days because he draws energy from the sun in a similar way to a Solrock. This also means that the powers he has are stronger in sunlight. He can read the minds of people near by and when he is in strong sunlight Alex is able to levitate. (Fire Spin, Psywave, Rock Slide, Solar Beam and Cosmic Power)

Extra: The changes to Alex's genetic code have made Alex's normal body temperature rise from 27[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C to 30[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C and made him able to tolerate high temperatures with ease, however feels cold at even on warm days.

RP Sample: You already know how I write from the Uprising RP but if you ask for a RP sample I will make one up.

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    So am I to take it that sign-ups are now closed, regardless of SU quality?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    The warden: you are Accepted. I would like you to watch your grammar and punctuation a bit, though, mkay? :3

Akustar: Since I am officially dropping past reservations, I'll reserve you along with one other person that may want to join and myself. Any other person who wants to join later on should PM me their SU and I'll see if they can jump in (though I may be more critical on said SUs).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back