• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rise of Team Fusion: a PokéMorph adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Akustar: Since I am officially dropping past reservations, I'll reserve you along with one other person that may want to join and myself. Any other person who wants to join later on should PM me their SU and I'll see if they can jump in (though I may be more critical on said SUs).

So...this road will be on the show soon?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Sandrith Mora: Yupp, you are Reserved!

Now SUs are closed for now, though when the RP begins SUs may be submitted to me via PM and I'll see if you can jump in :)

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Name: Charles Sofer (Usually goes by Sofer)

Appearance: Before he was captured, Sofer was pretty average. He was an unimpressive 5'11 and weighed around 180 pounds. His hair and eyes, brown. His skin was a little pale, due to him rarely leaving his house. His hair was always unkempt, Sofer not particularly caring about appearance.

After, his hair turned pure white, his eyes red. His skin became slightly green all over his body, excluding his hands. His left became blue, his right red. His height and weight remained mostly the same, though he possibly got a tine bit shorter. He has taken to wearing sunglasses everywhere, feeling his eyes made him look demonic. In addition, he has gloves, a hat, and any kind of long coat he can find (usually a trench coat). This combination of things usually makes people distrust him. No matter what, he wears a broken watch.

Personality: Sofer is quiet and shies away from society, ashamed of what he has become. Due to how people have reacted to him, he has trouble trusting
    anyone not like him and has grown cold. He keeps his emotions hidden, just like his body, not wanting to stand out anymore than he already does. Even though he thinks himself a monster, he still wishes to be with the rest of the world. He is particularly focused on reversing this "curse", wanting to return to his normal life and start over. But he is certian it will never happen, believing he has brought this upon himself.

Sofer has a strong policy against violence, believing everyone (but himself) deserves a second chance. He is quick to defend the few people he trusts completely, no matter what the cost. He desperately clings to the thought that, even though he personally doesn't trust them, people are overall good and worth saving.

History: Charles was born to Charles and Rebecca Sofer. He was raised in Ecruteak City, his parents enjoying the quiet life. At the age of eight, Charles,
    bored out of his mind, came across a box of matches. Needless to say, it didn't end well. The entire house was destroyed and his father dead. Rebecca, not being able to live with the pain, committed suicide exactly a year later. Charles (now going only by "Sofer") was sent to live with his grandparents in Solaceon, Sinnoh. It was here that Sofer started cutting himself off from society.

Sofer spent the next few years of his life quietly studying and staying out of sight. His grandparents, deciding Sofer needed to get out more, got him a Budew. It didn't work. Nothing would. Sofer remained quiet. When he graduated, he was accepted into a nearby University, but quickly dropped out and moved to Jubilife City. He proceeded to pass from job to job, still keeping out of sight. After a few more years of monotony, he was captured by Team Fusion. Team Fusion conducted several painful experiments before deciding they had failed. They proceeded to dump his body somewhere in the Maru region. After regaining consciousness, he discovered the changes his body had gone through. He quickly went into hiding.

Type of Morph: Sofer bears a few resemblances to a Roserade. He cannot transform, permanently stuck with his freakish looks. He has several of the abilities of a Roserade, most notably his ability to poison things on contact.

Extra: Sofer cannot yet control his Poison Point ability, occasionally poisoning people on accident.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Name: Alastair Sereknight
    Appearance: Before the fusion, Alastair was a towering figure. Alastair stood at a bit over 6'3 and weighed over 260 pounds. He had short-cut black hair, and was usually seen wearing a school uniform in the traditional delinquent fashion. He had bulky arms, bulky legs, and generally was just a bulky person. His shoulders were broad and chiseled, while his chest and legs were both strongly muscular. He looked intimidating, he knew it, and he liked it.

After the fusion, Alastair stands a bit under 5'3, and weighs around 110 pounds. He seems to have acquired what he mockingly calls "Gardevoir hair", which is a combed-over, highly-sleek, green, and unmistakeably feminine hairstyle. Due to the fact that Gardevoirs already have a humanoid shape, his physical appearance is not hugely different from a Gardevoir. He has yet to fully adjust to his unmistakeably feminine appearance. And voice.

His face is now distinctly girlish, but it still remains human-like. The same can be said for both his hands and legs. However, as a result of the morph, his legs are extremely weak and he cannot walk without physic assistance. This leads to him typically "gliding" or "floating" places. While he cannot morph, he can still partially hide his morphed traits by simply changing his outfit. He has the fin-like horns that Gardevoir has on its chest. Although he can wear something over it, it causes him to look like he is ridiculously busty. His arms and legs, while still human-like, have changed color to green and white respectively.

Personality: Before his abduction, Alastair wasn't naturally sadistic toward all. Though he was highly sadistic and cruel toward his classmates (excluding his subordinates), simply out of genuine hate. Toward those like his subordinates, he was cold, but not cruel, and occasionally showed tiny glimpses of caring, though it was rare. Due to his background, Alastair despises it when anyone defeats him in anything.

He found nothing objectionable with dealing large amounts of violence to those he felt "made a fool of him", "lied to him", or "talked about him behind his back", or "hid things from him". Due to his paranoia, he brutalized a mass number of students.

Alastair knew he was bad at reading emotions and lacked empathy. He refused to trust anyone. Even his Pokemon, the main engines of his malice, were untrusted. Threats loomed behind every dark corner for Alastair. And maybe that's why his reign lasted so long.

Alastair was also highly misogynistic, and tended to reserve the most brutal of his violence for females. Alastair generally refused to talk to females, and generally showed zero interest toward the opposite gender whatsoever.

After the fusion, Alastair was just confused.

History: Before being abducted, Alastair was one of the most brutal delinquents to ever roam the halls of his High School. Despite being a horrible delinquent at a prestigious academy, Alastair was never expelled because his family possessed significant social clout. His father was a famous scientist. His mother had left his family when he was two.

As a child, he was often the one bullied by other children because of he had poor empathy, grew taller the first, and seemed to be "slower" than the other children. Eventually, something sparked Alastair to unleash a ferocious lust for social supremacy. Alastair's brutality, penchant toward violence, and savage intelligence eventually turned the tables. Alastair eventually became known as the local bully, and he was brutal for a child.

This brutality continued into his adolescence and intensified. He would be more than just a mere thug. He'd get much better at it. He quickly realized he could use Pokemon to terrorize his classmates. Although he was actually very academically inclined (due to his family background), he despised studious students. His hatred was intense enough to the point despite the fact that had horrible eyesight, he refused to get eyeglasses.

Alastair didn't really care about Pokemon, he merely cared about how to use them to hurt others. He owned a few Pokemon, but he didn't really care about them much. He was not a cruel Pokemon trainer, but he was extremely cold toward them. Perhaps if he had came from a less distinguished family, he would have ended up on the wrong side of the law, but many dismissed the rumors of the "Demon of Takya Academy" because of his family's reputation.

His brutality quickly escalated. After being caught red-handed ordering his Pokemon to maul a girl who had badmouthed Alastair behind his back, he actually found himself on the wrong side of the law, damned his family name. He had heard stories of a new criminal organization called 'Team Fusion'. He sought them out as he felt that more allies would secure his tightening grip.

He did not find Team Fusion. But they found him. Why Team Fusion decided to fuse him with a Gardevoir is anyone's best guess. While he had a relatively stable fusion, it appeared to them that he was not actually much more powerful than a typical Gardevoir. Which made the operation a failure to them. Eventually looking to get rid of extra baggage in a hurry, they simply tossed Alastair aside figuring that the stability was a mere facade and he would quickly decline and perish. He did not. But he was extremely confused, having been dropped off in a distant region with too many questions and no answers.

Type of Morph: Alastair is a female Gardevoir morph but cannot morph back at all in any way whatsoever. Alastair cannot consciously see into the future and recieves no precognition, but occasionally receives uncanny "bad feelings". An example of how this would help is that if a bird were to release feces above his head, he might take a lucky step left for no reason. He has the typical psychic powers associated with psychic Pokemon. And by extension, he has the typical weaknesses associated with psychic Pokemon. He has also acquired strong (but not superhuman) empathy. He also easily foils the psychic effects of others, though will likely have the same restrictions put on his powers.
    Extra: His Gardevoir form is definitely female.
    RP Sample:
    "...," Alastair sat on the side of the road in complete shock. What had just happened to him? The last thing he had remembered was...well, he couldn't really remember the last thing. He knew he tried to search for Team Fusion, but nothing quite after that. And now look at him. What the hell was he?

His hands moved gingerly down his gown. Wait, why did have a gown? He pulled up his hand to his face and was shocked when he saw its green tone. In shock, he tried to get up. But he couldn't. He collapsed back into the dirt. It just seemed like his legs couldn't support him.

He collapsed into the ground with a yelp. The yelp shocked him. It was several octaves above his normal voice. "Wait...don't...oh...," Alastair quickly took note of his own voice. It sounded...he didn't even want to say it. He didn't want to reach that conclusion. He took a close look at the rest of his body.

He knew it. Somehow, he had turned into a Pokemon. Partially at least. And then it hit him. He didn't remember much, but he remembered the scientist gleefully telling him of his plan. He remembered the Gardevoir screaming and trying to break free as it lost its sanity during its splice with Alastair. Really, Alastair didn't think his personality was that bad.

Alastair didn't want to bring those memories up. But what else could he do? He couldn't even get up. He didn't even know where he was. A thousand things swirled through his mind, but none of them connected with what to do. What ever happened to his minions? His position? What was he supposed to do. He laid down in despair, as he just tried to wrap his head around his predicament.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Sandrith Mora: You are Pending. There were a few typos in your SU along with the feeling that some of the things in your History were a bit forced, but the only thing I'm really concerned about is that your RP sample doesn't show me anything about your RPing skills because it just tells me that you can talk about things that have happened (which is pretty much covered in the SU) and not things that are happening like you will be doing in the actual RP. Get me a new RP sample, and I'll have no problem accepting you :3

Akustar: *snivel* that was brilliant. Too brilliant. You are DECLINED You are Accepted~!

Oh, and I think most of you didn't notice that we're in a different region (I think I mentioned the name only once xD). The more recent discarded morphs that survived will be in very specific areas and the ones that were a success will obviously all be in one place. I'll tell you these areas along with a description of them after I get my SU up :3

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Sandrith Mora: You are Pending. There were a few typos in your SU along with the feeling that some of the things in your History were a bit forced, but the only thing I'm really concerned about is that your RP sample doesn't show me anything about your RPing skills because it just tells me that you can talk about things that have happened (which is pretty much covered in the SU) and not things that are happening like you will be doing in the actual RP. Get me a new RP sample, and I'll have no problem accepting you :3

Changed the sample... D:

Haven't RPed in a while... So it's probably not good... o.o

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Sandrith Mora: Nope it's fine. I pretty much just wanted to know that you could write in the present tense :3 You are Accepted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back