• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Road to Pokemon Master! OOC Thread

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
  • Sorry for not posting again yet, especially you, Pony, since our characters are about to interact. :P

I should say that I don't really have internet access on the weekend until Sunday night, but I can always catch up. I'm writing a post right now. ^_^

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Haha, it is totally understandable! :3

And shew, I never realized how difficult it is to make a snobby character. -__- I'm totally not use to that.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • So Pony, who should win our battle? (Are we supposed to discuss this here? XD)

I can't wait for the next route to be put up too, I wanna catch another Pokemon.

P.S. I was playing HeartGold yesterday and had to battle a Picknicker Piper. :P

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I know this is none of my business, but just a heads up:

After a quick couple of calculations, it seems like even with a Fake Tears up, Bonsly could only do about 3 damage at most (non critical of course) to Mime Jr. And at Level 5, Mime Jr should have about 21 HP.

All I'm saying is that the numbers don't stack in favor of Pony.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm never thinking of numbers when I'm battling in RPs. I just do it anime style~ Not really with as invincible pokémon as Ash's though ( Like: "Come on Pikachu, you can do it, get up!" after a 5th Fire Blast and or something he's getting up, of course he's getting up... -.-' ) But with a lot more creativity than numbers let you do.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I think we should go ahead and let Claudia win. I want Bonnie's big ego to drop haha. I'll either have a post late tonight(going to watch my school play our rivals :p) or after school tomorrow.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Yeah I know not to hold numbers in the highest regards, but I believe that they are indeed important nonetheless.

Tehila

Just here for the cake. (:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Sorry I haven't been posting much the last couple days everyone. I've been quite busy. I'm just about to go post though. (:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I know this is none of my business, but just a heads up:

After a quick couple of calculations, it seems like even with a Fake Tears up, Bonsly could only do about 3 damage at most (non critical of course) to Mime Jr. And at Level 5, Mime Jr should have about 21 HP.

All I'm saying is that the numbers don't stack in favor of Pony.
    Thanks for that, but yea I tend to agree with RHCP, anime style in RP's seem to be more for me. Only because I would definitely not be able to keep track of stuff like that. :P I wouldn't even know how to figure that out! But feel free to always let me know stuff like this if you want, it might help whoever I battle in the future and me to decide who wins (especially if there are ever any disagreements). :)

I think we should go ahead and let Claudia win. I want Bonnie's big ego to drop haha. I'll either have a post late tonight(going to watch my school play our rivals :p) or after school tomorrow.
    That's fine with me. ^_^ Post when you've got time! Good luck to your school, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I usually decide with the opponent player who's gonna win, beforehand. You can't afford to be greedy and want to win all the time.

I'll actually try... to not be so active xD well, now my posting depends on Ash_Ketchum but I'm on PC way too much :x

But hey, what do you guys think about Nukoe? Is she gone or did her computer die or is she simply busy?

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Yea for sure.

And I was thinking about that too, she hasn't been on for a few days, right? :/ We're gonna need her soon, I hope nothing bad happened.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, you can't help it if you are really busy, but then you'd probably be able to sneak on to PC at some point and at least tell us that you're busy.

I hope too that nothing bad has happened.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Me too.

Plus, I need her to see if I caught that possibly-rule-breaking-Slowpoke.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • She usually goes offline for quite a while. I was actually surprised when I saw this RP. I was in her other RP called "Something Rotten on Koh-I-Noor Island" a long while back. She eventually went offline and the RP died. I really, really, really hope that won't happen to this one. So if she comes back late, who'll be GMing this RP?

And sorry if I don't post a lot RHCP. I kind of depend on you, too. But it's hard to catch you online because of my timezone (GMT +8) I kind of reside in the Philippines, so I rarely catch anyone online when I go to PC :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, we don't have to be online at the same time :) We can make it work with one post a day or even less, actually, if it turns out that way. I'm training myself to become more patient, you see ^^' So no worries there.

Hm... I often disappear for months at a time, actually. But I won't now, when I'm responsible for a couple of RPs. I have a RP written and ready to be posted, which is very much like this one... but I changed my mind because I want to concentrate on my current ones for now.

I suggest we move onto route 2 and catch (if we want) the pokémon normally available in R/B/Y there, as well as reach Viridian Forest eventually... it's not a big route and it's without events, so Nukoe shouldn't be angry with us, right?

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Well, I guess so. Besides, we can't let this RP die out just because one person hasn't posted for a few days :) I say we let this RP live long enough at least until we get to the Pokemon League...if possible :D I'm sure Nukoe would go online by then.

(I'm not so sure about that Pokémon League thing though xD)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, then we can even enter the Forest? :3 If everybody agrees... Nukoe can't disagree *evil smile*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hmm, with the pokémon available and if something special happens in that area? Maybe we can agree on which person should post the next area here in this thread ^^ We can take turns. The one posting can come up with some story twist in each area, or at least some areas.

Back