• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE ROARING TWENTIES [T] (OOC)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Agreed. Kiyoshi seems to have this habit of leaving for extended lengths of time ):

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Ptthh. Huh. Well screw me, then.

I deeply apologize for my absence. For the second time. On separate occasions. :X

HOWEVER! I'm willing to find the time and accept more registrations if you guys are truly into this. I made the plot before all this, anyway.

My character might lag a little behind (and possibly disappear) but that doesn't mean I shouldn't let you guys not enjoy this RP. So please, send in more registrations and continue without my character for right now. I'll be keeping an eye on all of you and fulfill my duties as GM.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Kiyo! Rhys and Sion are ready when you are! :D

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I would suggest writing about the four traveling together into the farm, but not interacting with each other so we can have separate posts. Sound good?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Sure! Waiting on your response though so I know how to go from there. :D I think.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    :3 Okey dokey we will! :P Here goes nothing!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    You guys didn't post! If you guys don't post by a month after the thread was last inactive, I'll guess I'll have to make a post up for errol about him heading into the first route!

Back