• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Romantic Help Thread

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    The only way that a girl really shows that she likes you is if she tries to annoy you as if it's not a hindrance to other people. Following is one, but hissing in the ear, eyes moving with your head, and inquiry into who you are count as well. Unfortunately, some do it with more than one man.

Years
    Batesymon said:
    Remember, Jeremy, the quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents - Have sex with them and you're in.

j/k

Hmmm... Just ask her if she likes you and then ask why she's following you around (Politely). Just get to the bottom of this quickly.
    Man... more advice to put in a book I would like to write "Bad Advice". I mean the first part... So what happened?

Jolty-kun

Years
    I laughed my butt off when I just saw this XD
    Yeah, I say you ask her why shes following you, and duude, im almost having the same problem IRL XD
    So yeah, ask her why shes following you everywhere, because if your acting suspicious, then she might actually find out whats going on o.o
    But hey, im not the best person to give you advice but atleast I tried XD
    But if after all that she still follows you, tell her your going out with someone else (No, Im kidding xD)
    And finally Jeramy, we all find out your true gender, waha XD

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
    if sh'es following u around and being quiet she likes u...talk to her....become better friends...who knows u may learn to like her bak.

~ok tips:find out what her fav animal,color,ect...and get something along those lines for he b-day or x-mas <she'll luv it to death...trust me...~

=3

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    Well it IS obvouis I'm a boy sweetie, don't ya know Jotly, sweetie? X3 If sweeties don't know I'm a boy by now, they're stupid and slow! XD

Anyway back to the thingie...er topic. X3 Hmm, well thanks sweeties, I'll take more advice. XD

Here's some info!
    Well, all I know is we both like anime, and CERTAIN rock music. *I like rap more than rock. XD* She also likes some video games. But I haven't seen her reaction when I call her sweetie...Yeah...I forgot to call her that. XD Well tommarow, let'sa see what happens! XD

Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    dude tonnes of people know that jermey's male i knew that cause every one called him jemery.

call her sweetie jeremy if you want her off your tail if you don't say something like please talker louder I can't understand you

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    hmmm, well I ain't the best guy to give you advice, personally I'd be very flattered by it all.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Why do you keep calling everyone sweetie!!? ... oh yeah, you already answered that to me once... sorry... my bad... ok you can stop yelling at me now o_O... XD. Anyway, is she following you with an axe or some kind of weapon? if I'm right, GET AWAY FROM HER!!! believe me!!! she will kill you like I di... COUGH... I mean... I was kidding... *sweats* XD.

Ok... following, talking to your ear and you still don't understand XD... signs that SHE has a crush with YOU!!! and not YOU with HER!!! o_O... XD... I still wodner how can I live with myself... anyway, I suggest to talk to her more often, and talk to her louder... o_O... ok not so loud, but take my advice too... just talk to her mroe often... let's see how she reacts when you talk to her more often until you get completely annoying!!! o_O.... ok kidding again. Oh yeah... CALL HER SWEETIE!!! XD.

Kaede-chan

カエデちゃん は? ??かわいいですね? ?
    Years
    You officially scare me more than Ty does.

If you want a girl, ask her out. My bf popped the question... and... (it's a secret). ^_^;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    That's odd... I only realized that one of the people on my contat list has there MSN Messenger name as: I <3 Jeremy :D Jeremy is the best... Odd...

It probably isn't you though. :P

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Woah... there are so many of these kinds of threads...

Why don't you get a trustful friend and tell them to ask?
    If the girl says that she doesn't like you then just pretend you don't like her...

I don't have a tips for getting her to like you.

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    Deoxys555 told me to take over the thread. So, from now on, anything HELPFUL posted here will be sent to Deoxys555 by me. Hm, that's lazy of him.

Lucid

Okay... Since we're getting a quite a few of these "help me get the girl" threads, methinks a merge is in order, so now, come here and ask other members for their advice.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Deoxys555 said:
    I like a girl in school, but I don't know if she likes me or not. If she doesn't I want to know how to impress her.
    You'll never know if she likes you back if you don't get to know her. Don't sit down and wait for a miracle to come, you gotta find a way to start talking to her. Some girls need to get to know the guy before liking him. If you teat her well, and show that you care for her it may be even more better than you think. That's worth trying, trust me. ^^
    And good luck :3

Great idea, Hotaru! ^^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweetie, my plan wasn't really to get the girl, it was to know if she liked me, because she did kinda scare me. XD

My little tip, don't ask a friend to ask a girl you like that if she like you. Some girls just don't like that. How do I know? I'm the guy always being asked by his friends to ask the girl if she liked him, and usually they respond "Why doesn't he ask me himself?" So that's my advice, sweeties. XD

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    "How heavy is a polar bear? Why, just heavy enough to break the ice. Hi, my name's Jeremy."

"Wait a sec, let me check your tag. Just as i thought! Made in heaven..."

*Handing her a packet of sugar* "Here, you dropped your nametag..."

These have never failed me...

heh...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    "How heavy is a polar bear? Why, just heavy enough to break the ice. Hi, my name's Jeremy."

"Wait a sec, let me check your tag. Just as i thought! Made in heaven..."

*Handing her a packet of sugar* "Here, you dropped your nametag..."

These have never failed me...

heh...

omfg MM2...I haven't seen you in forever!

Oh and uh...yeah, love life....blerrrr

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    um hi i need help! but im too embarrassed to say
    problem is i like sum1 but i dont think they like me

Back