• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rotom Dex

pkmin3033

So in Sun and Moon, the bottom screen of the 3DS was taken up by the Rotom Dex, which would show your current location on the map, your next objective, and occasionally gave you hints and tips about where to go next. If the Rotom Dex was to make a return, would you like to see it enhanced? If so, how?

Rotom Dexnav when

Years
    Rotom Dex's purpose in Sun & Moon was mainly due to the protagonist being new to Alola. We don't exactly know what the new protagonists' role is yet, whether they are Alola-native or moved from another region, so I'd wait for more of the backstory to be explained before deciding if Rotom Dex still deserves a purpose.

If Rotom Dex does return, I hope he gets some new features on the bottom screen instead of being just a map that's hand-holding you. The C-Gear got slightly updated with new stuff in B2/W2 so I'm sure Rotom Dex may get improvements of his own too.

Back