• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~|~ The Roy Mustang Fanclub ! ~|~|

Years
    OMG! You changed your username?
    Either way, thet're both cool usernames. ^_^
    How are you today?
    Oh! And I can change the title of the club since you changed your name if you'd like. ^_^

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    OMG! You changed your username?
    Either way, thet're both cool usernames. ^_^
    How are you today?
    Oh! And I can change the title of the club since you changed your name if you'd like. ^_^

I didn't like my last one.

Augh, I'm a little annoyed. Its because of the lag thats been happening in PC.

Yes, can you, please? Thanks ^^

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé should probably return the flavor by posting in Mr. Roy Mustang's fanclub as well, though she honestly does not know much of Mr. Roy Mustang's over friend here.

These types of lag seems to happen more frequently as the end of the month draws near. Is there any possible connections between the time and the lag? At least, the lag seems to have died down, so Naminé can browse around PC to post a bit again~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Naminé should probably return the flavor by posting in Mr. Roy Mustang's fanclub as well, though she honestly does not know much of Mr. Roy Mustang's over friend here.

These types of lag seems to happen more frequently as the end of the month draws near. Is there any possible connections between the time and the lag? At least, the lag seems to have died down, so Naminé can browse around PC to post a bit again~

You said flavor xD

You don't have to do that Naminé, but thanks. ^^

It doesn't always happen frequently, somtimes the problem doesn't even come up. Its just a coincedence is all.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Sigh... Naminé's grammatical skills are certainly on a steady decline as the day goes by. Perhaps she is too old and is suffering from mental illness already. How fortunate that Mr. Roy Mustang remains youthful at age 5.

Guess that everyone's lag has finally been put to a halt, so what is everyone going to do now?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Sigh... Naminé's grammatical skills are certainly on a steady decline as the day goes by. Perhaps she is too old and is suffering from mental illness already. How fortunate that Mr. Roy Mustang remains youthful at age 5.

Guess that everyone's lag has finally been put to a halt, so what is everyone going to do now?

No need to think about my age. Do you need to know my real one? As if you would have any use of it.

Let's see... I'm not really going to do anything. Its odd, really. I don't do much at PC, except post around it. Yet, I'm so addicted to it, that I press the refresh button every second to see if the lag has gone out for a while. Its sad if you think about it.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Oh, Naminé is certain that Mr. Roy Mustang's real age should not be far from Naminé's personal age either. She is only playing on with the 5 to amuse herself~

She's also doing the very same thing, staring at the front page (while occassionally reading a Pokemon fanfic as well in order to do some more reviews) and occassionally going over to the refresh button to see if there are any new interestings posts that she can comment on. It is indeed, very sad. All of those who do such a thing is doomed to having no-life at all~ Then again, no-life is what Naminé is. She's difficult to handle, insociable and is, a nobody.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Oh, Naminé is certain that Mr. Roy Mustang's real age should not be far from Naminé's personal age either. She is only playing on with the 5 to amuse herself~

She's also doing the very same thing, staring at the front page (while occassionally reading a Pokemon fanfic as well in order to do some more reviews) and occassionally going over to the refresh button to see if there are any new interestings posts that she can comment on. It is indeed, very sad. All of those who do such a thing is doomed to having no-life at all~ Then again, no-life is what Naminé is. She's difficult to handle, insociable and is, a nobody.

That makes me wonder, would you think I'm younger or older than you? Just curious, is all.

No life? *Sigh* That makes me feel sad and think that I shouldn't be posting around PC as much as I am now. Although, I still do have a life. Thanks to my education in school, I've learned many things than not to just be lazy watching T.V and sitting in a couch with nothing else to do but be alone. I've made friends, I laughed with them and had fun with them. That makes me think that I'm not a nobody. And you shouldn't think you are.

*Looks up insociable in the dictionary* Augh, such strong vocab you use. Take it as a compliment, if you will.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Though it is near despair, Naminé continously tries to gain a "life" but efforts were shot down in flames as she repeatingly fails at her goal. She cannot simply keep up with all of the changing trends, nor does she know where to keep herself updated on the latest north american gossips between the famous actors and actresses. Movies are simply too expensive to continously attend to it, and she doesn't have a very strong liking to rent a movie to watch it alone within the dark sanctuary known as her room. At the same time, Naminé also fails to accompany her acquaintances online who are all fans of certain anime, as her computer continously lags when it tries to play any video due to its old age, making the anime unenjoyable.

Yes, Naminé is severely deprived of entertainment besides her video games...

As for a strong vocabulary base, Ms. Lily and Mr. Akinari are far above Naminé's, and so on for any other strong writers within the Pokemon fanfiction lounge. While their vocabulary base is real, Naminé only put up a disguise of such in order to conceal her true weakness in vocabulary. It isn't difficult to sound like so, as long as one avoids the use of acroymns such as "lol" or any smilies. Without them, suddenly a post will be elevated in terms of status as a product of a high vocabulary level. Therefore, all of this is a huge lie, certainly untrue of Naminé's true nature~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Though it is near despair, Naminé continously tries to gain a "life" but efforts were shot down in flames as she repeatingly fails at her goal. She cannot simply keep up with all of the changing trends, nor does she know where to keep herself updated on the latest north american gossips between the famous actors and actresses. Movies are simply too expensive to continously attend to it, and she doesn't have a very strong liking to rent a movie to watch it alone within the dark sanctuary known as her room. At the same time, Naminé also fails to accompany her acquaintances online who are all fans of certain anime, as her computer continously lags when it tries to play any video due to its old age, making the anime unenjoyable.

Yes, Naminé is severely deprived of entertainment besides her video games...

As for a strong vocabulary base, Ms. Lily and Mr. Akinari are far above Naminé's, and so on for any other strong writers within the Pokemon fanfiction lounge. While their vocabulary base is real, Naminé only put up a disguise of such in order to conceal her true weakness in vocabulary. It isn't difficult to sound like so, as long as one avoids the use of acroymns such as "lol" or any smilies. Without them, suddenly a post will be elevated in terms of status as a product of a high vocabulary level. Therefore, all of this is a huge lie, certainly untrue of Naminé's true nature~

You make your life sound so miserable. Maybe it wouldn't sound like that to you, but it does for me. .__.

Err, do you even have a television so you won't have to suffer from your computer by not playing any anime videos?

I am aware that those two have strong vocabulary, but I ment that you still are better than others. Some people couldn't even spell the most basic words. Don't comment on whose better than you, comment on the people who are worse than you. It'll make you feel more joyful. Pity the people who can't spell. (I'm one of those people xD)

EDIT-
    G-Man: What?

Back