• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Royal Trade Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am interested in shiny Dialga/Palkia. I have a touched Gamestp Deoxys, UT Movie Gigas X2, a couple Hayley Phione and 2 Hayley Mews.

dudedudedude

Advanced Drake
    Years
    Well, the thing is..... I kinda lost my DS, so I'll have to name some from memory,
    EV'd in Attack and Speed: Crobat
    Machamp
    Machoke
    ummmmm, thats all i can think of right now, so if you don't mind, could you please hold it for me or something? I can VM you when I find my DS

Sorry for naming the machoke its just the only one i could think of

Skychi

The Rising Sun of Doom
    Years
    Hey I'm intrested in the following shinies:

Magnezone Modest
    Snorlax Adamant GBA
    Dragonite Adamant GBA
    Electivire EV 100 Adamant
    Porygon-Z Timid

Look in my thread called Skychi Island. If there is anything there that you like, I wish we could trade.

Thanks in advance!

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Hi world kings lugia, I happen to want your Egg move riolu and Sneasel, and you know my shop :)(If not in sig), OK please pm answer asap bc i need to Ev those for tourmny :)

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Sure! And while we trade, I'll check the IVs of my Shiny Ralts. Just found my Emerald Version.

sweet I'll be online in a few. Let me know what else you may want. I will also want to check the legitimacy of the Mew right before we trade so it may take a couple minutes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back