• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The safari zone trading place

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    (I will pretty this page up later with spoilers ect)
    Here are my rules:
    1 no hacked pokemon (cloning and using stuff like the all shiny and inventory editor hacks are ok)
    2 abide by the PC rules
    3dont rush me or be rude (it's just common sense)
    4 I will refund if given a valid reason or i mess up
    5 I don't clone my pokes (I literally cant)
    6 for now I only trade 4th gen (diamond pearl platinum heartgold soulsilver)

Pokemon I have up for trade:
    NORMAL
    1 BT SMR2010 (draco meteor) jirachi
    Lv11 lonely natural gift,flash,thunder pichu
    Lv15timid attract sweetkiss protect thunder pichu
    Lv11mild secret power doubleteam pichu & naughty charm facade thunder pichu (MUST BE TRADED TOGETHER)
    lv1 impish swords dance, lick,solarbeam,rest lickitung
    Lv1 gentle rocktomb, swords dance, solarbeam lick lickitung
    Lv1 bashful brave bird, roost , fly pidgey

EVENT
    UT relaxed WIN2011 shiny suicune
    UT rash WIN2011 shiny raikou
    UT adamant WIN2011 shiny entai

WANTED (in order of most wanted to least wanted)
    Event pikachu coloured pichu
    Shinys(any pokemon)
    Legendarys
    lv50+ scizor

GIVEAWAY EVENT
    every saturday (my time) the first person that pms me will receive 1 mystery egg inside could be anything a phione a grimer or a shroomish!(all eggs will have egg moves)
    Once you've one I will put you on the list at the bottom of this post and the next week you will be ineligible but dont worry the week after you can try

CUSTOM ORDERS
    I can custom order you a pokemon with an egg move,simply give me a pokemon of The species you want to breed and I will breed it with an egg move

Last edited:
    Back