• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seal of Orichalcos

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    I recently learned about a really weird new Magic Card in Yu-Gi-Oh, its like the center for the storyline of season 6 of Yu-Gi-Oh. Here is some information about it I found on YuGiOh Dimension:

(not really "posted" but ehhh) YuGiOh Dimension said:
    In The Episodes of Season 6 Supposily called "Doom" or "Doom Organization" a main card shown is The The seal of Orichalcos Card here are some of its effects

1. When Activated The seal of Orichalcos symbal appears on the duel platform/area and no one can enter or exit,until the duel is over.
    2.At the end of the duel the looser looses his soul
    3.The player that activated The seal of Orichalcos gains dark power and all monsters on his side of the field become dark too gaining 500 Attack Points
    4.The seal of Orichalcos also allows a Player/Duelist to summon upto 10 monsters to the field instead of 5
    5.No other sort of magic card/trap card,Millenium Item can stop or negate the power of The seal of Orichalcos,it can only be negated/stopped/destroyed by another Seal of Orichalcos.

So whaddya think?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Ummmm...a weird card. I mean, you're gonna have to go weird after the Egyptian God cards tho. I mean, what IS more powerful than gods? lol

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    lol true... i guess this could be... if used properly... although if this card is somehow obtainable in a booster pack or promotion or something... those first 2 effects listed wouldnt be able to work in a real duel. although thats not the first time that has happened with a card..

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    actually this is more of an anime card.....wow i never really knew that people here would visit his site...its more of Seal of the Oracle
    Note: In the anime, Yugi got his soul sacrificed and Yami yugi is left alone =P

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, this is more of an anime card. If it were released, it probably wouldn't be tournament legal. =\

Those rules are basically what applies to it. However, instead of just being able to summon 10 monsters, the extra 5 monsters take up the spaces for your Spell/Trap cards. o.o; That adds... a little bit of balance to it, but not much.

digispirit virus - Lol, don't say it like that~ Yuugi pushed Yami Yuugi out of the way when his soul was about to be taken. o.o; It was sad... ._.;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ya i saw that epi...had it on my own comp.
    Last Word of the Epi(that will prob. be dub form =P): YUGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! (i dunno how to write the japanese thing he says in the jap. one)
    XD

Cherrim

Years
    Nope, it hasn't been aired yet. I think it's episode 160-something, but I'd have to check. I have it on DVD. x.o; It's really sad. ;_; Well, for me anyway. XP

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t think it adds much balance at all that they take your magic/trap slots, and obviously they can?t really take your soul. >_>;

God cards are only really cheap, IMO, and bare in mind I haven?t played that much but on the GBA, since they?re immune to magic and trap cards. I think in theory the Winged Dragon of Ra is the worst one, since if you have to pull it out when you have weak monsters it?ll be inferior to Obelisk or Slifer. There's tons of cards like that one that sucks up the monster with the fewest attack points (forgot the name), Raigeki, and Black Hole that'd not make them nearly as daunting as they are in the anim?. I don't remember how much you have to sacrifice for Slifer, but it's three for Obelisk and Ra isn't it? Doubtful you'd have any monsters left. I think they outlawed Raigeki though? I really don?t know what I?m talking about though, so yeah. o.o;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Anyways...i used to work for that site before the webmaster passed it on...
    BTW Kairi...this is the anime not real life XD ...the soul, as i've seen, isn't really shadow realmed, but sent to this temple
    Also, for Joke, as u might no, yugi is stuck in yami's head(the tiny oracle symbol)...so at the end, when yami loses (by overkill XD), Yugi breaks out of the symbol and pushes Yami out of the way, he gets his soul sent to the temple and That one dude(Raphael?) throws his unconcious body to his friends (via helicopter ladder)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was just commenting about the card being legal, I know the anim? is much different. I learned that first hand when I tried to use those stupid slime tokens. =x

Cherrim

Years
    Er... Yami wasn't really unconscious. If I remember correctly, he was just sort of in shock from being defeated, and then losing his host's soul. =X Because once he fell onto the ground, he was crying and stuff~ *should really just find the stupid episode and watch it again* <_<

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ouch. x.o; Pays to back up I guess? Kind of hard to do that to huge movie files though. I thought the Shadow Realm was just how the dub pronounced ?died?, but whatever? @_@; How far along is the dub before they get to here?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ...a long time? going at their rate, id say at least a year...maybe 2 for the "wait a long while after a season ends to start a new one"

Cherrim

Years
    The dub should get there next season since it leaves off this set of episodes with the last one of the Battle City string. This episode is roughly near the beginning of the Doom/DOMA arc, so.. yeah. I think it's about... 15 episodes in? I could be completely wrong, though. Like I said, I haven't watched these in a while.

And the Shadow Realm doesn't exist in the Japanese version - the souls that are stolen by the card are sealed in a large tablet to wait until they can be used as a sacrifice, I think. o.o;

Back