• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Wow... O.o

I love it when you think something's dead, but it's really feigning it XD Then it scares the sh*t out of you by making it clear that you haven't killed it yet XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Psh. *copies and pastes, then sources* All done XD Now to write a reflection on it.

It isn't plagarism (how do you spell that word? O.o) if you give the source of what you copied XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mm, but mine let you do it as long as you source it. I'll just turn it in tomorrow and see what she says.

I really hope we do get a new RP'er. I hate being the only girl besides Slyther. Not that I mind boys or anything (heck, most my friends irl are boys O.o), but...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Not yet. I think he's reviewing the OOC Center.

Umbre and Army (if they want) can be my helpers in case I'm off and they're on XD Or if someone denies me being co-owner (unless Dusty decides to change it), you guys can back me up XD

But only if you want to. Not trying to force you or anything, but Dusty has much more experience than I do, so I'd need help.

Um, you can choose what region you're from, but I think we're in Kanto? Dusty never told us, I don't think.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I came from Kanto,
    Did you send the SU form
    Lunar?
    and dont worry Pika i got you back
    your like a sister to me
    (which you technicly are..)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    By the way, which character is that, Umbre? He looks...interesting XD

All three of mine, leave Serene, came from Johto. Serene's from Kanto. Though Noir/Faust started in Orre (I'll make Kit go there sooner or later 'cause I like that region, I promise no Shadow Pokemon, though).

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Hes Godot from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    im changing my theme soon though,
    My brothers making me a new one.
    (:

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I picture Grande Arena in Hoenn
    probobly because the PokemonLeage
    in Hoenn is in EverGrande City

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I picture it in Kanto, since that's where it all started and all XD

Great, my Geology teacher called. Probably to tell my mom I'm failing. I only have this much homework because I didn't turn it in earlier. But the kind of stuff she was making us do I prefer doing later on... X_x

Donnie

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Im in the MAE class during my usual Geology period
    *cry*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "MAE" class? Que?

This is a Geology block, so it ends Friday. Then we have a Probability block.

Damn, stressed out X_x I've been working really hard, and being in 5 RPs... That's the most I've ever been in before altogether. But... I'm still able to manage somehow...

I picture the tourney taking place in the Indigo Plateau O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back