• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    And that's why I don't like science stuff that much O.o

Agh, wonder when Midori Chi's gonna unlock the Fanclub. I mean really, we were on topic; we were ANSWERING the topic, so...

Oh yeah, have a Shieldon as a partner in my Ranger game now ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It is...?

Hmm... Probably it'll be Silver or Boulevard to break the ice. I just hope I don't get booted out X_X Or maybe I can bug chanchimi about breaking the ice XD *and I, or you, can bug her about posting in the RP*

If you think Pika'll do it... X_x Suicide for me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, Red King broke the ice. No offense, but for an "18-year-old", he lacks proper grammar X_x I mean, I can understand if Valentine doesn't have the best grammar, since Engrish isn't her first language, but unless Red's first language really isn't Engrish...

I'll need to, but... Maybe we could get Slyther, too?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    OK, Red King broke the ice. No offense, but for an "18-year-old", he lacks proper grammar X_x I mean, I can understand if Valentine doesn't have the best grammar, since Engrish isn't her first language, but unless Red's first language really isn't Engrish...

I'll need to, but... Maybe we could get Slyther, too?

yea, he does have poor grammar. it kinda annoys me >,<

NO YOU xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, OK. But once I find Edmund and Hans's cards X_x *which I'm doing right now*

If you can help look for them for me, too (and Hans has a new updated card with a Shuckle instead of Wobuffet, so...), then I'll be able to post.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm... I'm assuming around page 145+, since October 18th was when I posted Hans slapping Rydia's arse in the RP XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm...

Actually, October 20 is a good guess, too. Oct. 18 was when we were complaining about Obliv. and Shadow. Oct. 20 is when I introduced Edwin in the RP. Wait, Edwin or Edmund? Forgot already XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Hmm...

Actually, October 20 is a good guess, too. Oct. 18 was when we were complaining about Obliv. and Shadow. Oct. 20 is when I introduced Edwin in the RP. Wait, Edwin or Edmund? Forgot already XD

*Skips Oct 18 page*
    i dun wanna relive that

well, we came up with the cards before your first battle

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Found 'em ^^ It helped looking through Dusty's posts, since his "I'm about to law out more than one shiny per person" post was a remark to Edmund's TC ^^ THANK YOU, DUSTY!!!

There. Better ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I saw that part too ^^ Then I got smart and looked at our posts in the RP to figure out when we probably made the cards, then I gave up and looked through Dusty's posts 'til I found what I needed XD

Shoot. I was looking at the beginning of the RP *we had so many people; what happened? (rhetorical question, DON'T answer)*, and noticed lots of... ERGH... Nothing...

Well, we were very limited on our posts (but that was because in the previous RPs I was in back on this petsite that ISN'T Neopets, there wasn't a line/paragraph minimum unless the RP Master made one), and Army used to script a bit XD But, I did too when I was a n00b to the whole "RP" thing...

Oh yeah, ArPishipping. Sounds like "RPshipping" XD It was just a random ship I came up with for my pair with Army~ *shot* And then there was UmPishipping or UmLoshipping, being Umbre and Dusty's pair name XD I WAS BORED, OK???

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    yea, I scripted a lot. Only cause the other rp I was in at the time was cool with scripting. And everybody else did it in that to. xD

ArPiShipping would be better. Since it still sounds like rp xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, really XD 'Course, I told Tora irl, and he thought I said something like "OurPeeshipping" X_X

*yawns* Tired. Oh, made up some Fakemon with chanchimi XD I made a dual type with only one weakness - Psychic/Dark! It's only weak against Bug, BUT... It's like how a Water/Ground Pokemon is weak against Grass. Bug would do four times the damage.

I made a few more never-before-seen dual types, too.

Dude, this is the 5,000th post XD Yay~

Oh yes, Plat. card update:

I FINALLY evolved Ruru. And I learned I could've gotten the Dawn Stone much before I beat the 6th gym leader ><' I also leveled him up a few times with three of the four Rare Candies I had (I'm saving the last for Kira, my Eevee) so he could learn Psycho Cut.

I actually have a Riolu on my team, but that's because I just want it there until Kira gets to a decent enough level in the daycare. Speaking of which... I should probably remove my Ponyta so Kira can gain more levels easily.

Edit: Yeah, I now have seven badges, but that's too little info. to update my Plat. card... Oh, and I do like Gardevoir a load, but can Gardevoir learn Brick Break and help me pwn Ice or Normal types more easily than my Rock Smash-knowing Torterra can? I don't think so ><'

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back